The NCIS Official Thread

I just finished watching tonight's episode....I cried. But I cry a lot when watching TV. I knew when I originally hear the Ralph Waite had died that I was going to cry when they covered it in the show. I was right.:sad1:

I just finished watching tonight's episode....I cried. But I cry a lot when watching TV. I knew when I originally hear the Ralph Waite had died that I was going to cry when they covered it in the show. I was right.:sad1:

Must be the heat wave we are having here in Buffalo today: hello neighbor:) I cried like an old sour sap from the beginning when the director told Gibbs that his father had passed.

I got to watch it but dh will watch it tomorrow when I go to work. I didn't cry until the end. I was kind of surprised. I loved the picture of Ralph Waite and Mark Harmon at the end in front of the yellow car.

Time to bring this thread back! I loved tonights episode. I always enjoy the ones where Ducky has a larger role. And the flasbacks to his youth were great. The costumes and music took me back to my own teenage years. Who was that actor who played the young Ducky? I have to say that the cougar hiding inside me was roaring to get out! :rotfl: He reminds me of a very young David McCallum when he played Illya Kuryakin in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Which was the point, I guess. I had such a crush on him when I was a tween.

I've been meaning to dig this thread up and tell you guys- a friend of mine built a boat and was telling me that on the first page of the instructions it says to make sure you are going to be able to get it out of the room you build it in. :rotfl:

I have to agree Minnie mum. Ducky was a hunk when he was younger too. I had a huge crush on him then. That was a show I did not miss. Tonight's show was good.

Time to bring this thread back! I loved tonights episode. I always enjoy the ones where Ducky has a larger role. And the flasbacks to his youth were great. The costumes and music took me back to my own teenage years. Who was that actor who played the young Ducky? I have to say that the cougar hiding inside me was roaring to get out! :rotfl: He reminds me of a very young David McCallum when he played Illya Kuryakin in The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Which was the point, I guess. I had such a crush on him when I was a tween.

::yes::

They have just started showing The Man From U.N.C.L.E. on late night ME TV. :thumbsup2

Dh and I loved last night show. We don't often agree on what to watch but Tuesday night is NCIS

I loved all the 60's clothes and they really did get a character who looked like David back in the 60's.

Nice show.

DO we see a love interest for Ducky?

While I did enjoy the episode, I think they got young David wrong - Adam Campbell's dimples were too deep. And I think McCallum was much hotter! Here he is in his black turtleneck.

68515.jpg

Oh, also, we now know why Ducky wears bow ties, but they never explained why he moved from obstetrics to pathology - the kid who never wanted to see another corpse.

The guy who played Ducky's best friend was fine. Man look yummy.

I am interest in next week show. When they introduce Tony new girlfriend.

I still not keen on Ellie Bishop character at all. I think they have way too many geeks now. She does not fit into team. No I do not want Ziva back. I think should have strong woman on the show. I love Kate and Ziva in the show. I think the Lady FBI agent with the dark would fit in good myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter