The NCIS Official Thread

That was one freaking scary episode last night! When the killer was revealed, I was shocked!

The killer was a shock for us too and dh watches all those types of shows.

We also loved all the humor in the show.

The little girl in last night's episode was also in BBC's Intruders. DH and I thought the 2 characters were very similar. She gave Gibbs "the Look" and we were like, oh yeah, that's her!

She's a good little actress. Playing that kind of cold blooded psychopath at that young an age takes a special kind of talent. Her portrayal was chilling.

"We're still waiting for the other one to descend" :rotfl:

I know, right?:rotfl:

For some reason, I had wondered about the daughter fairly early in the show. Didn't see the self harming coming at all though. The flat affect she showed at the end was really chilling.

That was one freaking scary episode last night! When the killer was revealed, I was shocked!

I know that scared half death. That was one deep episode.

But NCIS New Orleans was off the chain. I love way Sebastien hand his lab decorate with Halloween stuff.

I know, right?:rotfl:

For some reason, I had wondered about the daughter fairly early in the show. Didn't see the self harming coming at all though. The flat affect she showed at the end was really chilling.

As soon as she blamed her mother for being killed I suspected her and then when they were interviewing the guy in jail I knew it was her

I thought it was the husband because the gun was in his safe and I figured he was the only one that knew how to get into that safe and it would have been someone she felt safe enough to turn her back on, since she was shot in the back. Sooooo wrong!

I just watched it last night, had it recorded on the DVR. I suspected the daughter from early on as well.

What a chilling episode as well:thumbsup2

Was there a new episode last night or did it make way for election results? I got home late waiting for a jump for my poor car and sat down to watch the DVR'd episode only to find nothing was recorded. For New Orleans either.

Was there a new episode last night or did it make way for election results? I got home late waiting for a jump for my poor car and sat down to watch the DVR'd episode only to find nothing was recorded. For New Orleans either.

Sadly, both were repeats.

It was a very touching episode, on several levels. Recognizing the still ongoing work in Vietnam to identify long lost soldiers. And Gibbs dealing with his own feelings of loss and regret over the loss of Kate and Ziva. Airing this episode on Veterans Day/Remembrance Day makes it all the more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter