The NCIS Official Thread

People really think he's going to get together with Bishop? I don't think married is really his type.

not Bishop, the NSA agent that they talked to last week, her friend Sofia. The one that quoted movies just like Tony does.

NCIS on USA today had a memorial card for Ralph Waite at the end of the show. I think it was the Christmas episode from 2009. I'm hoping they do a show honoring Gibbs' dad.

ETA: just heard a blurb, it's a Ralph Waite tribute marathon.

I'm sure they will at some time. They may not be able to do it this year because they may have the episodes already mapped out but they'll do it sometime. I didn't watch on Tuesday, but I thought I read somewhere that they were going to add a "in memory" for him.

I'm so glad they are taking time to put something special together. I will miss Jackson Gibbs. :sad:

Happy for the renewal. Am I one of the few people who likes Bishop? Everyone seemed to be trashing her in the comments. From what I've read, Cote would not be welcomed back with open arms from the cast and crew after her abrupt and unexplained departure.

A) Don't like Bishop.
B) Don't like this season.
C) Episode with Keith Carradine was almost a caricature of each of the cast member's character.
D) Same episode was truly dreadfully written. Very little continuity. Example: the shell hiding the explosive started as a "Mark 24" but inexplicably turned into a "Mark 46."
E) I've enjoyed NCIS over the years, but it's growing long in the tooth.

Per tvline.com the entire cast is signed for season 12. On my iPad, so I can't copy the link.

Seen the previews for next week's show with Mr. Gibbs funeral. I started crying. I am such a big wimp:rotfl::rotfl:

Seen the previews for next week's show with Mr. Gibbs funeral. I started crying. I am such a big wimp:rotfl::rotfl:

Thats okay! I'm sure I'll be with you in the crying department when the episode airs.

If it makes you feel any better I was quiet pregnant when the episode where Jimmy was supposed to be married and Ducky had the hard attack. Now you want to talk about a blubbering mess afterwards!:lmao:

My dh scheduled a meeting at our house for 7:30. I think I will have to watch it on demand tomorrow night and be ready to cry. DH will be crying along with me. MY dad just died 6 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter