The Murphy's are LIVE from the Beach Club!! August 4-11 Come join us!!! :)

I'm in. Will try to follow all of your report but may lose you near the end if the wifi is poor on I-Drive. If it is, I'll just have to catch up when we arrive at Yacht Club.

Just received the August Activities list from BC IPO! Here are the movies:

Movie Under the Stars

Join us each night for one of your favorite Disney movies outside in the moonlight by the beach.

Sun.  “Finding Nemo”—Rated G
Mon.  “Meet the Robinsons”–Rated G
Tues.  “UP”–Rated PG
Wed.  “The Lion King”—Rated G
Thurs.  “Race to Witch Mountain”—Rated PG
Fri.  “The Pacifier”—Rated PG
Sat.  “The Secret World of Arrietty”—Rated G

Love following your live reports so excited! We don't usually go in the summer months either but next year we are going the last 10 days in August so I will love hearing what you think. Have a wonderful trip!

Right now I am really trying not to freak out about the weather. A possible storm that might possibly be a hurricane and might possibly impact Florida, that's a lot of POSSIBLYs, right? :(

I'm in. I have read the last few of your TR & loved them. Thank you so much for doing that for us crazy disneyholics.

Don't look at the weather. Don't even think about it...OK I hope the storm passes.

Oh & when your kids start school, I will have a year until my trip. It has been so long.

I'm in. I have read the last few of your TR & loved them. Thank you so much for doing that for us crazy disneyholics.

Don't look at the weather. Don't even think about it...OK I hope the storm passes.

Oh & when your kids start school, I will have a year until my trip. It has been so long.

I'm sure it will be fine :) I've got the ponchos packed and at least if a storm comes I'll be stuck IN WDW, so that's the best part, right? ;)

I'm sure it will be fine :) I've got the ponchos packed and at least if a storm comes I'll be stuck IN WDW, so that's the best part, right? ;)

For sure. We have done WDW in the rain before. It was fun...well Epcot wasn't but the MK was just fine.

Oh & I am sorry about your step father. I hope your mom has a great time with you. My dad died in Feb 2011 & it's been hard but my mom has been busy. She went to Tampa/Disney in October with her cousins. We took her to the beach in MD last summer. She went to see my sister in KY once or twice & she'd been going out with friends here & there (she is very social/busy for a 74 yo!).

Count me in too!!! I've followed you in the past and can't wait for the fun to begin...now to set up my twitter! Have a great trip :cool1:

Hi Erika :wave2: Happy to be joining in on another live trip report. :cheer2:

I am really excited to hear all about your thoughts on the beach club. We will be staying CL there in September and have booked a standard room just like you. I also didn't know they had different views for club level. We have stayed at several WDW resorts on the CL and always have had the best views from our room. Beach Club having club rooms with a parking lot or rooftop view really has suprised me. I have tried to change it garden view or water view but the discount we are booked under has not been available for them. :sad2:

I am sending you lots of pixie dust for a wonderful view from your room and a daybed for your family. pixiedust:

Also, don't forget your camera cord for uploading your pictures. :goodvibes

Wishing you and your family a super great trip!

Angel16

i'm in too! Your trip reports are always great.

So sorry about your step dad. A few months after my dad passed we took my mom to WDW. It was the first time I saw her laugh since he had passed. Hope your moms trip is just as magical!

Hi Erika :wave2: Happy to be joining in on another live trip report. :cheer2:

I am really excited to hear all about your thoughts on the beach club. We will be staying CL there in September and have booked a standard room just like you. I also didn't know they had different views for club level. We have stayed at several WDW resorts on the CL and always have had the best views from our room. Beach Club having club rooms with a parking lot or rooftop view really has suprised me. I have tried to change it garden view or water view but the discount we are booked under has not been available for them. :sad2:

I am sending you lots of pixie dust for a wonderful view from your room and a daybed for your family. pixiedust:

Also, don't forget your camera cord for uploading your pictures. :goodvibes

Wishing you and your family a super great trip!

Angel16

That has been my #1 fear of items to leave!! I've got TWO camera cords packed this time, no way I want to forget like I did in March! ;)

So glad I found this!!! I will be following until........we join you at BC!!!! We get in next Thurs!!!! Can't wait to follow!! I hope the storm stays away...I know they say don't watch the weather...but I already am!!!

The mad packing frenzy has begun!!!!!!! We leave in less than 24 hours!!!! :dance3:

Hee hee hee! I'm so sneaky!!!! :upsidedow I talked to private dining and got the birthday cake arranged to be brought to the room while we are out having dinner at Via Napoli. :) I'm going to try and sneak back to the room before the family and add some extra Pixie Dust to surprise him!! I can't believe my baby is turning 13!!!!!!!!

I love the "Mikey & Friends" ribbon you tie to your suitcases! CUTEST IDEA EVER! Am totally going to do that for our next WDW trip :thumbsup2

Packing is fun when you have WDW music to keep you motivated! Playing now is Magic Kingdom Event Party Music! :cool1: Next up is Illuminations and Wishes CDs back to back!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter