The Murphy's are LIVE from the Beach Club!! August 4-11 Come join us!!! :)

I love the "Mikey & Friends" ribbon you tie to your suitcases! CUTEST IDEA EVER! Am totally going to do that for our next WDW trip :thumbsup2

I use to do the LGR but so many people from the DIS started doing it I still couldn't find my suitcase! :lmao:

TigrLvsPooh said:
Packing is fun when you have WDW music to keep you motivated! Playing now is Magic Kingdom Event Party Music! :cool1: Next up is Illuminations and Wishes CDs back to back!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Planning to do the same and stream our happy music over the speakers :) Safe travels! Cant wait for your updates

Ok, getting down to the accessories here.... Duffy hat, CHECK, Agent P hat, CHECK, autograph books, CHECK, Hidden Mickey book, CHECK, Annual Passes, CHECK, things are coming right along! :cool1: :cool1:

I love the "Mikey & Friends" ribbon you tie to your suitcases! CUTEST IDEA EVER! Am totally going to do that for our next WDW trip :thumbsup2

Great idea Erika. Where did you find Disney ribbon? I want to do the same for our trip next month. :thumbsup2

Angel16

Why did I think you arrived at BC today?? I'm losing my mind I guess.....of course my kids would tell you I never had it to begin with!:lmao:

I'm right along with you in the packing! Just have to put everything in the suitcase and make sure I have our AP vouchers and our Mickey mail. I look forward to hearing how things go with the birthday cake surprise. I'm going to have to look into this for DD's sweet 16 in Feb. It would be a nice touch for such a milestone.

Have a safe trip!!

Jumping on board! We are checking into the BC in 19 days. :cool:

Love the cake idea, DH's birthday is while we are there. I may need to make a call.

I'm still following you on Twitter from your trip in March. When I saw your coundown start there, I thought "What, already?!?! They just went". :rotfl2:
Sadly, Our next trip isn't following so fast on your heels this time, we went in late April this year; we're not planning to go again until February '13.
Best wishes to your Mom; I hope she has happy flashbacks and memories of her husband in the World. I know how hard it is to not have somebody there who you were expecting.
Hope you all have fun!pixiedust:

Hee hee hee! I'm so sneaky!!!! :upsidedow I talked to private dining and got the birthday cake arranged to be brought to the room while we are out having dinner at Via Napoli. :) I'm going to try and sneak back to the room before the family and add some extra Pixie Dust to surprise him!! I can't believe my baby is turning 13!!!!!!!!

My daughter's bday is when we are there this September. How do I contact private dining to order a cake? Thanks.:wave2:

My daughter's bday is when we are there this September. How do I contact private dining to order a cake? Thanks.:wave2:

private dining at the Beach Club: (407) 934-3105 They will go over with you all the sizes of cake and flavor choices :)

That has been my #1 fear of items to leave!! I've got TWO camera cords packed this time, no way I want to forget like I did in March! ;)

Most of my pre-trip nightmares involve forgetting cameras, or memory cards or chargers or something else photo related. I always bring along a backup camera and sometimes even a backup to the backup.

Safe travels to you and your family Erika.

I'm in. I hope your Mom can enjoy your trip. I love your binder organization. I am going to do something similar on our next trip. Happy travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter