The Murphy's are LIVE from the Beach Club!! August 4-11 Come join us!!! :)

We will be there a few weeks later also staying Concierge. Take lots of pics of the food for me!:rotfl:

I am sooo looking forward to keeping up with this TR, as DH and I will be staying at the BC for the first time at the end of October. Let the good times roll!

Waited 10 minutes for the bus!!!

Here we gooooooooo

9e892eae.jpg

Hope you have a safe and swift ride over to the BC! Both times I used ME to BC, we stopped at POR and BW first. Will be interested in hearing how long it takes to get from the airport to the Beach Club.

natebenma said:
Hope you have a safe and swift ride over to the BC! Both times I used ME to BC, we stopped at POR and BW first. Will be interested in hearing how long it takes to get from the airport to the Beach Club.

Same 3 for us, I will let you know the time.

In our room!! Got a daybed and a full balcony. :) Better than we even hoped for. Yay!!!!!

Ericka, WOOHOO you are there and checked in. So glad you got the daybed and full balcony. Are you still in a standard view CL room? I have been sending pixiedust: for a garden view or something pretty.

Angel16

In our room!! Got a daybed and a full balcony. :) Better than we even hoped for. Yay!!!!!

WOOHOO :cool1: Always nice when you get something better than you expected! Hope the weather holds out for you. So far we have had some bad storms, but nothing that lasts all day. Hopefully once you get past Sunday and Monday you will have clear skies!

Angel16 said:
Ericka, WOOHOO you are there and checked in. So glad you got the daybed and full balcony. Are you still in a standard view CL room? I have been sending pixiedust: for a garden view or something pretty.

Angel16

I'm guessing it's still considered standard. But it's a nice view, we can see spaceship earth :)

Just walked down to the bus stop, headed to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter