The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked us! :goodvibes DH Paul and I will be in stateroom 7094.

Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones on this WBTA! I've got so much catching up to do with this thread! OMG, you people are so ready to go right now!!!!

Lisa Marie
Bearfan

Welcome aboard!!

Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones on this WBTA! I've got so much catching up to do with this thread! OMG, you people are so ready to go right now!!!!

Lisa Marie
Bearfan

Lisa Marie
Bearfan

Welcome aboard!!!!

Norman, this profile is from Richard, but Sue is using it.
But the organizer of the poll cann count the vote of Richard I suppose.

I still have to vote, but not sure what to choose. I'm still thinking.

Thank you Liesbeth,
Richard just doesn't like to pick up that keyboard! I usually get up earlier than him so am first to read the messages and make replies and keep tabs on everything that is going on...hence I got to vote - yeah for lime green....

See you in 17.5 months Liesbeth and Paul too, of course.

Thank you Liesbeth,
Richard just doesn't like to pick up that keyboard! I usually get up earlier than him so am first to read the messages and make replies and keep tabs on everything that is going on...hence I got to vote - yeah for lime green....

See you in 17.5 months Liesbeth and Paul too, of course.

Just voted. And did for Purple (that was Richards choice too?)
And looking forward to see you in 17.5 months.

And we're back on page 1 now.

Does anyone on here have an aft verandah? I believe it is a 5E. I would have paid extra for that, but didn't see any available when I booked.

Does anyone on here have an aft verandah? I believe it is a 5E. I would have paid extra for that, but didn't see any available when I booked.

I believe all the aft verandah rooms are accessible (Disabled) rooms which may only be available if you specifically request one, having completed certain DCL paperwork regarding disabilities.

So there may be some still available.

Oh, that would explain it. I think it is different on the Fantasy because we did have one of those booked at one point, but our plans changed.

Can we update , we are in 2066 on the transatlantic and then 6150 on the first purto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter