• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play board games or cards all the time when I was a bit younger. My grandfather and me played all the time. I may need some refreshing but would love to sit and play:thumbsup2

I always bring a deck of cards..so let the playing begin!

Annette and I have a set of cards for the game hand and foot that have traveled more than most people i know. Our score sheet is at least 15 years old. We also have some other card games we travel with that always draws a crowd because we are very competitive and get loud.:scared1::duck:

So we're on both together -- awesome! We .

:worried: you mean you're getting on as we get off the ship>?? I will be sad to get off..but Have fun! I will warm the Magic up for you..LOL

Annette and I have a set of cards for the game hand and foot that have traveled more than most people i know. Our score sheet is at least 15 years old. We also have some other card games we travel with that always draws a crowd because we are very competitive and get loud.:scared1::duck:

My DH and I Love Love Love Hand & Foot!!!!! We need to get a game going as soon as we board.

Hi all. What a fun group you all are and so organized -- love that. We are very excited to be on the WBTA in 2014 with all of you. I'm Judy and my DH is Jeff (Jeff T on the boards) and we are in stateroom 6130. We are from the Pittsburgh PA area and love all things Disney, including cruising. The WBTA will be my 5th Disney cruise and Jeff's 4th. We are also on the Magic for the June 1, 2013, Med cruise.

With all those sea days, we would love to find people who like to play cards. We play pinochle, euchre, cribbage, rummy and many more. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends.

We love card games and board games!!! Count us in on the fun!!!

We are very excited to be on the WBTA in 2014 with all of you. I'm Judy and my DH is Jeff (Jeff T on the boards) and we are in stateroom 6130.

Hi Judy and Jeff, I'm Kathy and I'm in Room 6131 with my friend Caroline (Lovingthemouse). I love card games myself. :)

Hi all. What a fun group you all are and so organized -- love that. We are very excited to be on the WBTA in 2014 with all of you. I'm Judy and my DH is Jeff (Jeff T on the boards) and we are in stateroom 6130. We are from the Pittsburgh PA area and love all things Disney, including cruising. The WBTA will be my 5th Disney cruise and Jeff's 4th. We are also on the Magic for the June 1, 2013, Med cruise.

With all those sea days, we would love to find people who like to play cards. We play pinochle, euchre, cribbage, rummy and many more. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making lots of new friends.

Welcome aboard, I will add you to the roll call. :)

Can we update , we are in 2066 on the transatlantic and then 6150 on the first purto Rico

Done :thumbsup2

I just booked us! :goodvibes DH Paul and I will be in stateroom 7094.

Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones on this WBTA! I've got so much catching up to do with this thread! OMG, you people are so ready to go right now!!!!

Lisa Marie
Bearfan

Welcome aboard, I have added you to the roll call. :thumbsup2

Reminder......

In preparation for the poll to choose our logo I have set up an email address for you to send your logo designs to. Please email me the image as a .jpeg file to wbta2014@hotmail.com

If you could email this address with your designs by 5th April.

Thanks. :)

Please send your logo entries to me by the end of Saturday. I will post a poll on Sunday, thanks. :)

So we're on both together -- awesome! We are late dining for the Med cruise in June (all those excursions--don't want to rush back) and the early dining for the WBTA. I'm so excited. I've never been to Europe, so this is all new to me. Our cruises have all been in the Bahamas or Caribbean.

We are the other way around. Early dining for Med cruise and late dining for WBTA :)

Are you on the dis page for the med cruise and facebook page?

This disboard looks amazing! Im sailing November 15-20 on the Magic this year and March 22-29 in 2014 and cant even find a cruise meet or FE information for my November cruise! Go figure. So im jealous! Have a great cruise!

Welcome aboard new folks. Looking forward to meeting you.

We love the card game Phase 10. I'll add that to my packing list. I love any and all games, and I'd love to join in.

I've never played hand and foot, but I googled it and it looks like it's a lot of fun. I'll have lots of time to learn.
Judy

We are the other way around. Early dining for Med cruise and late dining for WBTA :)

Are you on the dis page for the med cruise and facebook page?
We are on the dis page for the June 1 med cruise, but I'm not on Facebook at all -- I'm not really good at all the posting things, but this group looked like so much fun, I wanted to "meet" everyone before we all sail!

Welcome aboard, I will add you to the roll call. :)

Done :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard, I have added you to the roll call. :thumbsup2
Thank you, Claire, for adding us to the roll call and also for the amazing job you do keeping everything up to date on this page. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Judy

Hi Judy and Jeff, I'm Kathy and I'm in Room 6131 with my friend Caroline (Lovingthemouse). I love card games myself. :)
Well, hi neighbor! Looks like lots of our fellow cruisers love cards and games, too. And from reading through all the threads (finally), it looks like Deck 6 aft is a great place to be.
Judy

pixiedust:pixiedust::welcome:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Welcome to the WBTA 2014! DH is also from Pittsburgh (really outside - Tarentum, PA).....Steelers and Pirates fan (youngest son is die-hard Pirates fan....bless his heart! :goodvibes)!

I have played euchre many times...been a long time ago. People said I wasn't very good at it.....BUT I had fun any way! :lmao: lol Look forward to chatting with you!

I love cribbage! My parents taught my brother and me to play when we were little, so they could play four-handed. Dad and I still play when I go home to visit. No one around here knows what it is, let alone how to play.

My DH is from the Pittsburgh area - Beaver Falls, to be exact.

pixiedust:pixiedust::welcome:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Welcome to the WBTA 2014! DH is also from Pittsburgh (really outside - Tarentum, PA).....Steelers and Pirates fan (youngest son is die-hard Pirates fan....bless his heart! :goodvibes)!

I have played euchre many times...been a long time ago. People said I wasn't very good at it.....BUT I had fun any way! :lmao: lol Look forward to chatting with you!

I didn't know your DH is from Pittsburgh! Dennis likes to wear his Steelers shirt in football season, just to counteract all the Falcons fans around here. I'm more of a Miami Dolphins or FSU 'Noles girl, myself.

I remember how to play canasta and pinochle.
When I was younger I played gin rummy and cribbage.

I have played hearts and euchre, just can't remember the rules.

Crazy 8's in now called Uno and has its own deck,

We also like the Dice game.

I will pack pinochle cards, canasta cards (need 2 decks), uno cards, and the dice for the dice game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter