The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you my child!! :worship::worship: Now my DH will be happy.....and you know if DH is happy......EVERYONE is happy! I guess I should be blessing your husband!!! ;)! I'll be sending you a pm with my husband's name (the only beer I've ever had contact with was when I use to put it on my hair after washing it.....suppose to make it shine. Couldn't prove it by me....so I stopped cold turkey! :confused3). Please let Claire (Pinky 166) know that your husband will be heading up the beer tasting so she can set it up on the 1st page of this thread.

We have our first signee!! Thanks, Debra!

Thanks for volunteering Lisa / Roy. I will PM you shortly with some info and i'll also add the event to the 1st page. :thumbsup2

Thank you, Claire. I'll get you a list of those interested.

Hi Claire,

Please can you add our cabin no to the list. Pretty much on our own on seven - #7058.

Thanks,
Carole

I have closed the list on Facebook to suggest cruise names, so now it is time to vote! :cool1:

I would prefer you to vote on Facebook following the instructions below, however if you do not have Facebook and would like to vote then please PM me with your favourite 5 names and I will count them with the other votes. :thumbsup2

From Facebook:
We have 27 suggestions which is too many to list on a DIS poll so the first step is to narrow our choices down to 5 from the list below.

Please can you post a comment on this document listing your 5 favourites that you would like to vote for, so for example: 3, 14, 19, 23, 27 -

Please do NOT have any discussions regarding your votes on this thread. I will be counting them up so it will be easier for me if you just quote your 5 favourites (by number) and not have to go through lots of chat.

I will leave this open until the evening of Wednesday 27th Feb, then I will set up a poll on the DIS for you to vote the winner from the top 5. :)

Thank you.

[1] Magical Eurolanticbbean Voyage/Holiday (Europe + Atlantic + Caribbean)
[2] The MAGIC is Back!!!! ~ WBTA 2014
[3] From Sangrias to Pina Coladas ~ WBTA 2014
[4] Western Bound on a MAGICal Adventure
[5] From Montjuic to El Morro-it may not be the Castle Walt dreamt, but they are MAGICal
[6] The Return of the Magic
[7] TransDISlantic Magic
[8] Disney Magic WBTA 2014 From Catalonia to the Caribbean with Mickey
[9] 2014 WBTA: They Knew They Better Take Us Back This Time!
[10] From Flamenco To Salsa --Dancing The Magic Across The Atlantic - WBTA 2014
[11] WBTA 2014 - From Catalonia to the Caribbean - A MAGICal Voyage of Discovery.
[12] Transatlántico Magia - Barcelona to San Juan (translation - Transatlantic Magic)
[13] WBTA 2014 Barca to Bacardi
[14] WBTA 2014 We made it happen, you're welcome.
[15] WBTA 2014 Sailing for San Juan
[16] WBTA 2014 - DISney Magical sailing for San Juan.
[17] These Magic Moments
[18] Disney WBTA 2014 - This ain't no Carnival, this be Magic!
[19] WBTA 2014 Barco lento de Barca a San Juan
[20] Cruisin` La Vida Loca~ WBTA 2014
[21] Magic Adventures on the High Seas - WBTA 2014
[22] From Barcelona to San Juan - It's a kind of Magic WBTA 2014
[23] From Sea to Shining Sea-WBTA 2014 (Mediterranean Sea-Caribbean Sea)
[24] Return of the Westies
[25] WBTA 2014 **We're Bringin' The Adventure!**
[26] We're Back in The Atlantic 2014 -(WBTA )
[27] WBTA 2014 ~ We brought The MAGIC back!

caroleRWO said:
Hi Claire,

Please can you add our cabin no to the list. Pretty much on our own on seven - #7058.

Thanks,
Carole

We were on deck 7 originally but changed to a bigger room on deck 6. At least you'll have peace and quiet up there ;)

I have attached the updated list for the rum cocktail tasting below. If you are on the list, could you check to see if all your information is correct. If not, please pm me with the corrections. :goodvibes

If you are not on the list and are interested.....what are you waiting for??? Time is getting close.....only 18 months to go! :lmao: The more the merrier....and we do get merry at these tastings! Just pm me and sign up. Please remember.....I need YOUR FULL NAME (AND OF THOSE COMING WITH YOU), YOUR DISNAME, AND YOUR CABIN NUMBER. I'm having quite a few without last names and cabin numbers. Just will save a lot of pm'ing back and forth if all the correct information is included initially.

Thank you! Looking forward to a good time on the cruise and before the cruise with all the chatting on disboards and FB.

Have a great week-end! :upsidedow

Here is the list so far:

Debra & Rick Sims #2011
Annemarie Baldock & Hazel Hillman (JustAnnieNotHazel & HazelandAnnie) #6152
Sarah Hanley (Binkytell) #5009
Crystal & Trent Rachetto (DisneyFan_SD) #6504
Kimmy Blatnik (thedonduck) Rooms #6112 & #6113
Renea Govekar & DH Jim - Room #5122
Melodie Kimble (MagicMe) #6515
Lisa Strube Daniel & DH Roy
Eileen Swanson (MomE) & Evelyn Wingo (Fly4Free2)
Sarah & Tony Howsam (TotallyAngelic) #5501
Claire & Lee Maguire (pinky166) #6503
Michael & Michele Woodman (mdwoodman) #6150
Margaret & Norman (Magic 123 & Grumpy123) #6007
Mary & Stevie Kay (Tod&Copper) #6511
Sue & Richard Powell (Babydiver) #6011
Pat & Dennis Phillips (PFlamingo) #
Ken (disdel) & DW Debbie Cordel
Debbie Sampson (debs96) #2072
Peggy & DH Roger Whatley (Ga-yaya)
Sonja Leigh +1 #6637
Kristi Dorney (bound2travel) & Jolie ? #2015
Mark Champken (chunkster20uk) #6111
Larry Pogue - Mr_Smee #?
Amanda & Annette (acourtwdw) #?
Patricia Nunn (JessicasMom) & DH Larry - Room #6612
Jenn Green - Room #6611
Cindy & Greg Brown - Room #2639
Susan Grinker Tchon - Room #6631
Kris Progue - Room ?
Tim & Gail Anglin (gesamom) - Room #2009
Joe & Maureen Pitner - Room #5134
Sherri & DH Phil Caramico (Shercara) - Room #6622
Sarah Roberts - Room #6618
Dave Kimble (DBK1029) & DW Amy Kimble (TheDisneyGirl02) - Room #6315

I have updated the first page (first 4 posts) with all the events/group bookings etc that are being arranged.

I have also added links to touring tips for all ports, thanks to Noel Birkner & Susan Kraft. :)

If anyone wants anything else added then please let me know. :thumbsup2

Seems like a 2010 WBTA reunion. Joi and I are booked on this one as well as the Venice to Venice in July. Right now we are not sure which one we are going on because our youngest son is getting married in 2014 and they haven't decided if they are getting married in July or September. We are not telling them we have booked either cruise because we don't want to influence their decision. We are secretly hoping it is July because we really want to go on the WBTA.

Our info - Donna and Joi
stateroom 6620

I have also added links to touring tips for all ports, thanks to Noel Birkner & Susan Kraft. :)

Oh gosh, yes, the ports - that's a whole new area of planning that hadn't even crossed my mind yet! :rotfl2:

I must say that while all other of these ports are new to me, I am especially looking forward to the stop at Tenerife - because that is where DH and I spent our first ever vacation together, less than six months after we first met. We took the gondola (is that what you call it?) up to Mt Teide then, so if that is offered as a shore excursion by DCL, we may just do it again and relive old memories. :goodvibes

Seems like a 2010 WBTA reunion. Joi and I are booked on this one as well as the Venice to Venice in July. Right now we are not sure which one we are going on because our youngest son is getting married in 2014 and they haven't decided if they are getting married in July or September. We are not telling them we have booked either cruise because we don't want to influence their decision. We are secretly hoping it is July because we really want to go on the WBTA.

Our info - Donna and Joi
stateroom 6620

Welcome aboard, I will add you to the roll call. I hope you get to do this cruise. :goodvibes

Oh gosh, yes, the ports - that's a whole new area of planning that hadn't even crossed my mind yet! :rotfl2:

I must say that while all other of these ports are new to me, I am especially looking forward to the stop at Tenerife - because that is where DH and I spent our first ever vacation together, less than six months after we first met. We took the gondola (is that what you call it?) up to Mt Teide then, so if that is offered as a shore excursion by DCL, we may just do it again and relive old memories. :goodvibes

:rotfl2: There is just too much to plan!!!

It will be nice to go back there and relive your memories. :love: Do you mean a cable car? to take you up top of the mountain?

Hi Claire,

Thanks,
Carole

Not totally on your own we are in 7129 and secret (lol) deck seven is our balcony, although we generously allow others to use it as well ;)

It will be nice to go back there and relive your memories. :love: Do you mean a cable car? to take you up top of the mountain?

Er, yes, that's what I meant, thanks! :flower3:
It wasn't exactly the very top of the mountain though, you were still supposed to walk even further up on a trail - the cable car takes you a bit over 11,000 feet up and they leave you to walk the last 500 or so on your own.
Anyway, with the high altitude we could hardly catch our breath just standing around, so braving the summit was out of the question :rotfl2:

poohluv2u said:
Not totally on your own we are in 7129 and secret (lol) deck seven is our balcony, although we generously allow others to use it as well ;)

That's very nice of you to offer such a nice area for sharing ;)

I love that secret area, but sshhhhh don't share!

Just caught up on all the chat from yesterday & today. This week has been really really busy work-wise so I haven't had time to read the thread and post a bio. Maybe tomorrow!

I am addicted to Pinterest, like to cook, love to do crafts and scrapbook, and thoroughly enjoy recreational cake and cupcake decorating. A friend of mine who loves owls just had a birthday, so I made her some owl cupcakes. For the non chocolate-peanut butter lovers, I also made raspberry-filled lemon cupcakes decorated as a flower. The owls came out so darn cute, if I say so myself!!! Thank you, Pinterest!

Hi Kimberly, I love Pinterest too! Do you mostly pin food items? Most of my pins are food though I do throw some fashion in from time to time. If you like creative baking, you would like the blog - sprinklebakes.com - she does some amazing things.

Love the cupcakes. Could you be a doll and figure out how to send me one over the thread? ;)

That is really sweet! :lovestruc We are also looking forward to Tenerife, but we've never been.

They do call them gondolas also, gondola or cable car or funicular - I've heard all of these words used for the same thing.

Kimberly, you must be very intuitive ... you are right our marriage has been blissful :goodvibes

I would love to talk with you, and we would have lots to talk about as i too love to craft, scrapook, bake, learn about my DSLR and I'm addicted to pinterest :) I just love the idea of your twins going on people's adventures .. too cute

We will absolutely have to make that happen!!!

.....Hi Kimberly, I love Pinterest too! Do you mostly pin food items? Most of my pins are food though I do throw some fashion in from time to time. If you like creative baking, you would like the blog - sprinklebakes.com - she does some amazing things.

Love the cupcakes. Could you be a doll and figure out how to send me one over the thread? ;).....

I'll work on the cupcake delivery challenge! ;)

That website looks familiar, so I bet I have some Pins from there. I'm bookmarking the blog so I can check it out more thoroughly this weekend! Thanks for the link!

I have a large number of Pins on Pinterest for food as well as crafty stuff. Since you said you love cupcakes, I'll mention that I have over 350 Pins on my Cake/Cupcakes board. :eek: There are just so many cute ideas and unusual recipes and decoration techniques that I would love to try! Thus far, some of my favorite recipes have been for Kahlua buttercream, Meyer lemon cupcakes, and fresh raspberry margarita cupcakes, complete with tequila in the batter and buttercream!! YUM! On the margarita cupcakes, I even decorated them with a rim of crystal sugar to look like a rim of salt. LOL It's a sickness for details, I know.

As for food in general on Pinterest, let's just say I have so many food recipes that I have boards for specific types of foods, like soups, breads, cookies, pasta, etc. If you are interested, I can PM you a link to my Pinterest page so you can see if what I Pin is of similar interest. :-)

How nice of you to share! ;) Maybe the Deck 6 party-goers could gate crash? :cool1:

Er, yes, that's what I meant, thanks! :flower3:
It wasn't exactly the very top of the mountain though, you were still supposed to walk even further up on a trail - the cable car takes you a bit over 11,000 feet up and they leave you to walk the last 500 or so on your own.
Anyway, with the high altitude we could hardly catch our breath just standing around, so braving the summit was out of the question :rotfl2:

Wow that is high!!!

I have never heard them called gondolas, but it seems you were right. ;) Thanks Liz. :thumbsup2

Hi Kimberly, I love Pinterest too! Do you mostly pin food items? Most of my pins are food though I do throw some fashion in from time to time. If you like creative baking, you would like the blog - sprinklebakes.com - she does some amazing things.

Love the cupcakes. Could you be a doll and figure out how to send me one over the thread? ;)

Another Pinterest lover here....I too pin loads of naughty cupcakes! :cloud9:

Just had a look at that blog, YUM!!!!! Thanks for that, i'm now drooling.....

I'll work on the cupcake delivery challenge! ;)

That website looks familiar, so I bet I have some Pins from there. I'm bookmarking the blog so I can check it out more thoroughly this weekend! Thanks for the link!

I have a large number of Pins on Pinterest for food as well as crafty stuff. Since you said you love cupcakes, I'll mention that I have over 350 Pins on my Cake/Cupcakes board. :eek: There are just so many cute ideas and unusual recipes and decoration techniques that I would love to try! Thus far, some of my favorite recipes have been for Kahlua buttercream, Meyer lemon cupcakes, and fresh raspberry margarita cupcakes, complete with tequila in the batter and buttercream!! YUM! On the margarita cupcakes, I even decorated them with a rim of crystal sugar to look like a rim of salt. LOL It's a sickness for details, I know.

As for food in general on Pinterest, let's just say I have so many food recipes that I have boards for specific types of foods, like soups, breads, cookies, pasta, etc. If you are interested, I can PM you a link to my Pinterest page so you can see if what I Pin is of similar interest. :-)

Can you figure out delivery to the UK too please. ;)

Kahlua buttercream sounds to die for!!! Love the sugar idea on the margarita one's, what a great touch.
I think my favourite cupcakes I've made so far have been Pina Colada ones. :)

I pin lots of recipes (mainly cakes), Disney Scrapbooking, Card Making and some travel - places i've been and where I want to go.....oh and lots of Cocktails!!! :rolleyes1

Would you both mind PM'ing me too, sounds like we have the same interests.

Saved for the link to the Weekly Update

Here it is:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3069464

Great job!! :worship:

Morning..

Just to update the list for the Mojito Tastings.. If you have PM'd me, please check that you are on the list below...
Thank you :)

#6511 Tod&Cooper
#7134 disdel
#6642 liesbeth1012
#2135 Dizneyholic
* Pflamingo
#6111 chunkster20uk/AngelUK
#6128 annichan
#6631 geffric
#6011 babydiver
DISNEYFAN_SD
acourtwdw/acourtwdw2
#2011 Dgentrysim
MagicMe
#7620 squitty
#6003 susie2
GA-yaya
#6007 Magic123/Grumpy123
#6503 Pinky166
#6622 Shercara
#6611 MedicGoofy
#6618 sezmo
#2639 Disneynut64
#5134 pit303

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter