The Magic cruises to Copenhagen, EB T/A, 5/15/15

Updated the itinerary image to reflect the correction to the St. John's name. While there, made a few enhancements too.
16683902152_f610b98fd7_c.jpg
Thanks for Sharing....this is awesome!

Updated the itinerary image to reflect the correction to the St. John's name. While there, made a few enhancements too.
16683902152_f610b98fd7_c.jpg

Looks good!!! May I copy and print for a door decoration? Can't wait to print this out and the Viking MM ears for the door! We just got off the Fantasy last week and I can't wait to get back on the Magic. Magic and Fantasy are my two favorite ships (but I love all 4 DCL ships).

MJ

Hi, everyone! I'm Rose (Lolli of Lolli & Omi), and I'm booked for the cruise! It's my first cruise ever, and I'm going solo (poor Omi has to work). I'm so excitred I could BURST! Every day since I booked, I've been spending a few minutes doing a little research on Disney cruises. It wasn't until this morning that I read about FE. I'm a Girl Scout, and this sounds a lot like our SWAPS. I want to swap! I know I have to PM someone to get on the list, but I"m afraid I don't remember who's in charge. If someone can let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I don't know what to pack. Yike. If it were a warm climate cruise, I'd know. Bathing suits. But the average weather in May in Iceland, Oslo, and Copenhagen is only 50*F. I'm thinking pants and long sleeves, obviously. But does anyone have any other ideas?

Again, thank you so much and I'm counting down the days!!

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the disboards! To be able to PM anyone you need to have posted 10 comments. Everyone just posts one word comments until they get up to 10.

This is a very exciting cruise and has a very busy and active group. There are private mixology classes, a Champagne Girls event, a pub crawl, an afternoon tea, a ladies luncheon and much more. I know the F E has closed already but there is a Pixie Dust group. Check out our webpage disneyebta dot c o m to hook up with all the events. it's especially fun to make friends in advance when you are travelling on your own.

There are quite a few Girl Scout "grads" on the cruise so you'll fit right in!

Last edited:
Looks good!!! May I copy and print for a door decoration? Can't wait to print this out and the Viking MM ears for the door! We just got off the Fantasy last week and I can't wait to get back on the Magic. Magic and Fantasy are my two favorite ships (but I love all 4 DCL ships).

MJ

MJ,
VALBOB is no longer on the DIS but I was able to get in touch with her about this message. She apologizes that she can not respond to you herself and she said you are welcome to copy and use her images.

Thank you so much. I know people put a lot of time and effort into their designs and I did not want to just use it without permission. Can't wait for the cruise and will be starting on my door decorations soon!! Please pass on my thanks!!!

MJ

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the disboards! To be able to PM anyone you need to have posted 10 comments. Everyone just posts one word comments until they get up to 10.

This is a very exciting cruise and has a very busy and active group. There are private mixology classes, a Champagne Girls event, a pub crawl, an afternoon tea, a ladies luncheon and much more. I know the F E has closed already but there is a Pixie Dust group. Check out our webpage disneyebta dot c o m to hook up with all the events. it's especially fun to make friends in advance when you are travelling on your own.

There are quite a few Girl Scout "grads" on the cruise so you'll fit right in!

Thanks, Marylou! I'll definitely check out the web page and see what I can see.
Can't wait for May!

Hello everyone,

Long time Disney Cruiser and DVC member, new to boards.

Looking forward to this cruise with my wife, two daughters (19 & 16) plus my parents. We're staying on the extra week for the Baltic (+1 more daughter that week).

Two questions for the group given how many days at sea we'll have:
Q1)
On our last transatlantic cruise (non-Disney), the passengers asked the ship's musical director to organize a "Passenger Choir". We had a couple of rehearsals and sang some popular favorites... but it was fun. I've got 2 tenors and a soprano in my group -- any interest in getting something organized? Lots of Disney repertoire to pull from and if we get ahead on this, we might even arrange for sheet music...

Q2)
Given the European destination, any interest in a light, cruise-long game of Diplomacy (2 moves per day, skipping port days)? If so, I'll make sure we have a game board.

Thanks
idratherbskiing
[Orlando, FL]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsboy:
5x/7x Disney Dream Bahamas
1x Disney Fantasy Caribbean
1x Disney Wonder Alaska
1x Disney Magic Transatlantic (Barcelona)
3x Disney Magic Caribbean

+ Boardwalk DVC since 1997

1x Norwegian Epic Transatlantic
1x MSC Divina Caribbean

First time on the board and I guess I have to post 10 times to get to message something so here it goes!

In Reykjavik we booked the Bathing at the blue lagoon for the family, there are 7 of us traveling, anyone else doing this?

In Copenhagen we are doing the fairytales canal cruise and trivoli! Super excited for this also

We are looking at the Rum and Rascal tour in St Johns and doing a private or outside boat tour first to see the whales and puffins

Does anyone know for sure if the ship docks for this or if we tender?

In Oslo we aren't sure what we are doing yet. We are thinking of going to see the vigeland sculpture garden and hoping to see the troll road, are there any good tours that include these?

To tell you about our travel party:

My husband (31) and I (29) and our two boys 2 and 3 at the time
My brother (33)
My mom and dad

It our first transatlantic cruise but we have all done a few Disney ones, our last and first family cruise was Alaska last August

I'm thinking it's too late but I would really love to do a fish extender on this cruise if possible

My daughter (13) and I will join you on this tour. Looking forward to it :)

I'm very excited about it! We were hoping to do something that we could also see them baking in the volcanos but with a 2 year old there are not a lot of options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter