• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic cruises to Copenhagen, EB T/A, 5/15/15

We are looking at the Rum and Rascal tour in St Johns and doing a private or outside boat tour first to see the whales and puffins

Does anyone know for sure if the ship docks for this or if we tender?
I am pretty sure we dock there :)

Does anyone have any idea on special events that will be going on other than the pirate night? Princess and prince night? I know that there will be a princess tea that we will be doing with the kids but is there anything Pixar?

Oh I did learn on the Magic last week, we just did the western Caribbean (my family and my brother, no grandparents) that there will be 8 spin classes! I've never done a class on the cruise other than a stretch class this last time so I'm hoping to get to those. Will anyone else be doing them?

I'm very excited about it! We were hoping to do something that we could also see them baking in the volcanos but with a 2 year old there are not a lot of options!
I wanted to do golden circle tour, but not enough time, so we are returning the next week for that :) Thought Blue Lagoon would be classic Iceland. Can't wait.

Ok last thing I see that I have done enough posts now but I still don't see how to send someone a PM I'm looking to ask BibbidyBobbidyBoo if the FE is still open for this cruise or not. Anyone able to help me send them a message?

Ok last thing I see that I have done enough posts now but I still don't see how to send someone a PM I'm looking to ask BibbidyBobbidyBoo if the FE is still open for this cruise or not. Anyone able to help me send them a message?
Melissa,
The FE closed in March but there is still a late comers group that is open until April 3rd. Most communication for this cruise has been taking place elsewhere so I will let the FE organizator know via elsewhere to come check here.

Melissa,
The FE closed in March but there is still a late comers group that is open until April 3rd. Most communication for this cruise has been taking place elsewhere so I will let the FE organizator know via elsewhere to come check here.

Thank you so much!

I believe now it is called a conversation, not a PM. I think you click on your user name (upper right hand corner) and click on conversations and then click the red box with "Start New Conversation" and enter usernames you want to send message to.

I just sent you a new "conversation"

MJ

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Long time Disney Cruiser and DVC member, new to boards.

Looking forward to this cruise with my wife, two daughters (19 & 16) plus my parents. We're staying on the extra week for the Baltic (+1 more daughter that week).

Two questions for the group given how many days at sea we'll have:
Q1)
On our last transatlantic cruise (non-Disney), the passengers asked the ship's musical director to organize a "Passenger Choir". We had a couple of rehearsals and sang some popular favorites... but it was fun. I've got 2 tenors and a soprano in my group -- any interest in getting something organized? Lots of Disney repertoire to pull from and if we get ahead on this, we might even arrange for sheet music...

Q2)
Given the European destination, any interest in a light, cruise-long game of Diplomacy (2 moves per day, skipping port days)? If so, I'll make sure we have a game board.

Thanks
idratherbskiing
[Orlando, FL]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:earsgirl::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsboy:
5x/7x Disney Dream Bahamas
1x Disney Fantasy Caribbean
1x Disney Wonder Alaska
1x Disney Magic Transatlantic (Barcelona)
3x Disney Magic Caribbean

+ Boardwalk DVC since 1997

1x Norwegian Epic Transatlantic
1x MSC Divina Caribbean

Looks like you have cruised DCL a few times already. Have you ever participated in the guest talent show? Sounds like with your group you could do a few great numbers.

I can't say I have ever seen a "choir" onboard but ask the cruise director. Where were you thinking of performing if not at the talent show?

MJ

Melissa,

Have you heard anything back from this person as today is the 3rd??

Updated the itinerary image to reflect the correction to the St. John's name. While there, made a few enhancements too.
[/Q
16683902152_f610b98fd7_c.jpg
UOTE]

Has everyone received their cruise documents? We got ours in the mail this week and I am getting so excited about the countdown. Melissa I kinda agree that a 2 year old, baking in a volcano might not be the right choice. :) Still, you will have fun regardless of what shore excursions you book and the sea days are wonderful. We took the Magic to Panama and the Wonder (I think) to Hawaii and just love the ship and the sea days. Of course the Transatlantic is a trip of a lifetime. Super excited.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter