• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Irish are going to Disneyland.

That is good news!

Definately! Was just lucky i was online Sunday and saw the thing on facebook bout them going up in price. We were going to wait until July to book the park tickets.

So question for all those who have been to Disneyland before...

So the tickets I've booked have one Magic Morning included on them so bearing in mind that neither Momma or myself are huge coaster/thrill ride fans which park do you think it would be better to use these in?

Also I've been reading that some shows like Fantasmic are only on at weekends so with this in mind I'm wondering what days are best to visit each park? We're there from a Tuesday until the Wednesday the following week and have 5 park days.

Also because I know Momma will want to know where nearby the good neighbour hotels is there a Catholic Church?

I'm looking at these two tour options for our non Disney days:
clickie and clickie But these tours won't pick up at our hotel.

So question for all those who have been to Disneyland before...

So the tickets I've booked have one Magic Morning included on them so bearing in mind that neither Momma or myself are huge coaster/thrill ride fans which park do you think it would be better to use these in?

Also I've been reading that some shows like Fantasmic are only on at weekends so with this in mind I'm wondering what days are best to visit each park? We're there from a Tuesday until the Wednesday the following week and have 5 park days.

Also because I know Momma will want to know where nearby the good neighbour hotels is there a Catholic Church?

Can anyone give me an idiotics guide to getting from Anaheim to Los Angeles via public transport. I'm looking at these two tour options:
clickie and clickie
But everything I read regarding trains to LA is confusing me and these tours won't pick up at our hotel.

Staying offsite you can only use your extra magic morning at Disneyland. Only onsite guests can go to earl hours at CA.

Staying offsite you can only use your extra magic morning at Disneyland. Only onsite guests can go to earl hours at CA.

Lol well that makes that choice easier :goodvibes I think we could prob go and do like Fantasyland rides with less people there maybe

Yes! Be sure to check which days they have them and get there early.

They've no times out for November yet so I can't plan our trip properly until they're released. I was going to do Disney parks the first two days and the last three days of the trip but I think I'll have to break them up alot more if some of the shows will only be on weekends.

Have to do one of the parks the 18th though... it's Mickey Mouse's birthday I can't not be in a Disney park for that like!

Lookie what arrived today!

I text Momma to tell her and ask her which one she wanted. She said Sally. I was like eh ok thought you would have wanted Goofy. Momma went who is Sally? So I told her and she was like eh I don't want that one! :rotfl2:

I spent yesterday researching and coming up with a new day to day plan!

Day 1 (mon) Fly
Day 2: I'm thinking DCA. It's Mickey Mouse's birthday so i had wanted to start with DL but I reckon after travelling all day the day before we will want to stay in one park and not park hop and since it's a weekday World of Colour is more likely to be on than fantasmic. Plus I think there might be less rides in here that we would do so it might be less rushed.
Day 3: Warner Studios tour plus movie star homes or Seaworld... Have to talk to Momma bout which she wants
Day 4: LA Tour... I have two options for this getting the train in ourselves and doing the hop on hop off tour or booking the LA tour with a tour company but that includes movie star homes as well
Day 5: Outlets Shopping
Day 6: This is a Saturday so hoping shows like Fantasmic would be on this day and so going to DL. Is there any shows in DCA that are only on at weekends?
Day 7: Storytellers Breakfast, Explore DTD in daylight, Momma will prob want to do mass at 5pm... if we don't get to the Soda Fountain in LA may travel in there to that (I need the pin with the ice cream) :goodvibes
Day 8: Depending on Magic Morning days DL
Day 9: DCA
Day 10: DL and DCA anything we missed or want to do again
Day 11: Fly home

I think for your first day you should start at DL and move over to CA later, but be sure to get a FP for WoC. Hopping is basically a few steps, so it's almost like you are still in one park because it's so close!

I think for your first day you should start at DL and move over to CA later, but be sure to get a FP for WoC. Hopping is basically a few steps, so it's almost like you are still in one park because it's so close!

I might run in and get the WOC fastpasses and then go back. Will the two tickets work in the fastpass machine if I left Momma outside DCA though or does she have to come with because I know it'd be quicker if I ran off myself for them. I think prob the ticket might not work for fastpasses until she enters a park.

Does Fantasmic have fastpasses as well or just Woc?

Momma says she'll do the Walk in Walts Footsteps tour :eek::goodvibes The exclusive pin sold it to her apparently :lmao:

I also found another tour option instead of the Warner Studios Tour maybe... there's a new tour starting with the anaheim tour company called the Walt Tour that goes to places that were significant to Walt Disney's life Clickie

has anyone has any experience with that company?

Happy June everyone!

You know the way I did the grade seven piano exam last month... results came today I GOT HONOURS!!! 84%

I don't think it's sunk in yet. I keep saying it and giggling! :goodvibes:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yay!!!!

And Glad Momma is thinking of doing the tour.
I will say, Our pin looked different than others I have seen. I am not sure if it was just our group or if it has changed. I liked the old version better though.

Yay!!!!

And Glad Momma is thinking of doing the tour.
I will say, Our pin looked different than others I have seen. I am not sure if it was just our group or if it has changed. I liked the old version better though.

Yeah that one shocked me. I didn't think she was interested in it at all but she said she wants to.
She wants to do the sight seeing tour as well but we're waiting to figure out the second tour before we book anything else. If we do the new Walt tour then we'll prob book the sight seeing bus from Anaheim but if we do the Warner brothers we're just going to get a train to LA and get the hop on hop off tour bus ourselves.

Was your pin not the little book type thing?

Yeah that one shocked me. I didn't think she was interested in it at all but she said she wants to.
She wants to do the sight seeing tour as well but we're waiting to figure out the second tour before we book anything else. If we do the new Walt tour then we'll prob book the sight seeing bus from Anaheim but if we do the Warner brothers we're just going to get a train to LA and get the hop on hop off tour bus ourselves.

Was your pin not the little book type thing?

No it wasn't. I forget what it looks like...I have to go find it, but it was all gold.

Happy June everyone!

You know the way I did the grade seven piano exam last month... results came today I GOT HONOURS!!! 84%

I don't think it's sunk in yet. I keep saying it and giggling! :goodvibes:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Way to go!!! I knew you could do it. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

150 days to go!!!

Was in Killarney last weekend with the musical society. I posted about this weekend in previous trip reports. Basically all musical societies around the country have their show judged and in May nominations are announced for an awards ceremony in June. We were nominated for 3 awards for the Addams Family and well we won 2 out of the 3 :cool1::cool1::cool1: We got best Visual and the woman that played Grandma Addams won best Comedienne :goodvibes

It was a great weekend but painful going back to my non musical job!

Way to go!!! I knew you could do it. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Thanks... I still don't think it's quite sunk in how well I did. I haven't got marks like that for a very very very long time in piano! :goodvibes

No it wasn't. I forget what it looks like...I have to go find it, but it was all gold.
Aws I like the little book thing.

Congrats on the awards. That is awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

Aw it was so exciting. There's a video on my facebook of "Grandma's" reaction it was so funny she practically danced across the stage! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter