• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Irish are going to Disneyland.

Sounds fun!!

It's getting exciting now we had costumes and make-up today and i'm on holidays from work for the week as well which makes it soooooooooo much better. We've tomorrow to sleep then Monday is first time with the band and then full steam ahead from Tuesday until Saturday. :goodvibes

It's getting exciting now we had costumes and make-up today and i'm on holidays from work for the week as well which makes it soooooooooo much better. We've tomorrow to sleep then Monday is first time with the band and then full steam ahead from Tuesday until Saturday. :goodvibes

I'm excited for you! Have fun with it!

I'm excited for you! Have fun with it!

It's gonna be so much fun. I don't know how all these opportunities keep coming my way an Irish premiere and I'm in it. Fine it's a small amateur society but there's people coming from all over the country to see the show. Opening night tomorrow :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It's gonna be so much fun. I don't know how all these opportunities keep coming my way an Irish premiere and I'm in it. Fine it's a small amateur society but there's people coming from all over the country to see the show. Opening night tomorrow :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think that's great! Have a great opening night!

WOW what a week! The reaction to the show was amazing! We had people coming from the far side of the country to our little town just to see the show and then we got a letter from the President of Ireland apologising for missing the show. AMAZING!

Just dropping in to say 200 days :cool1::cool1:

Also the show went amazingly well. The reaction was unbelievable we even had a letter from the president of Ireland who had heard about the show and was apologising for not being able to make it... We are not a professional society and the town is quiet small so it was unreal. people came from the far end of the country just to see our little show! :goodvibes

4 days til my first piano exam in 12 years... must. stay. calm! :scared:

Just dropping in to say 200 days :cool1::cool1:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Awesome!

Also the show went amazingly well. The reaction was unbelievable we even had a letter from the president of Ireland who had heard about the show and was apologising for not being able to make it... We are not a professional society and the town is quiet small so it was unreal. people came from the far end of the country just to see our little show! :goodvibes

That is wonderful, Emma.

4 days til my first piano exam in 12 years... must. stay. calm! :scared:

You will be fine...just remember to breathe.

IT'S EXAM DAY! :scared1::goodvibes

I'm alot calmer than I was this time last week so yay for that! The exam most definately was not causing the anxiety!

Dudes you all still with me?!

I've been MIA a bit lately. Was sick with the anxiety stuff and then had the pinano exam (still waiting for results.)

The musical I was in go to an awards ceremony in June every year and the nominations for the awards were announced today and our show was nominated for best visual, best musical director and the woman that played grandma addams was nominated for best comedienne so yay it makes the awards that little bit more exciting now :goodvibes

There's not much news on our trip front. We are planning on buying the tickets in July monies depending and I still have to sick Momma down and discuss plans for our non disney days. I'm also trying to work out the best days to go to the Disney parks because I read somewhere that some shows like Fantasmic are only on at the weekends?! :confused3

Dudes you all still with me?!

I've been MIA a bit lately. Was sick with the anxiety stuff and then had the pinano exam (still waiting for results.)

The musical I was in go to an awards ceremony in June every year and the nominations for the awards were announced today and our show was nominated for best visual, best musical director and the woman that played grandma addams was nominated for best comedienne so yay it makes the awards that little bit more exciting now :goodvibes

There's not much news on our trip front. We are planning on buying the tickets in July monies depending and I still have to sick Momma down and discuss plans for our non disney days. I'm also trying to work out the best days to go to the Disney parks because I read somewhere that some shows like Fantasmic are only on at the weekends?! :confused3

Congrats to the nominees...that is awesome Emma.

Did you see that DL prices just went up?

Congrats to the nominees...that is awesome Emma.

Did you see that DL prices just went up?

It'll make the awards more exciting now we've something to shout for :goodvibes

I saw that the Disneyland tickets went up so we booked our 5 day park hopper tickets today before the site that I use put up the prices on the tickets :goodvibes got them for like 20 euro each cheaper than the disney website :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter