The Irish are going to Disneyland.

Happy April!!! :goodvibes

Public transit in the Los Angeles area is a joke for the most part (I live in LA county). If you want to go to Santa Monica I would try to do it as part of a day tour if you aren't going to rent a car at all.
I'll look in to it. I've a feeling when I tell her how much effore it'll take to get there she won't want to. I think it's just someone else going oh I was there you should go see this that's putting the ideas in her head. I'm not sure we'll have time to see them both anyway. :confused3

You can do it Emma...faith, trust and pixie dust! I believe in you!
Thanks. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed it goes well on the day :scared::goodvibes

Maybe you could do San Diego the day you were thinking of doing Anaheim? San Diego is quite a drive though. La Jolla is a beautiful beach with seals on it, walking around Old Town San Diego is quite fun and interesting, and there are outlets in San Diego too.

Love seeing the Irish Disney store displays!

It's my birthday week :cool1::cool1: I took most of the week off work back in tomorrow but something has to pay for the piano and dance lessons!

Tuesday I was at Backstreet Boys. OMG I loved Backstreet Boys when I was younger. I used to love Aaron and Nick Carter then Westlife came along and I kind of forgot everyone else but Westlife so I had never seen the Backstreet Boys live. They are Amazing and Nick is still pretty yum. Our seats were pretty far away though but with a little bit of editing photos turned out ok:

The venue all lit up for the BSB:

Wednesday then I was in Dublin for dancing but I also met up with a friend who gave me vouchers for the Disney store for my birthday and since I had to collect my Frozen dvd i'd pre-ordered and had another voucher for that went on a little bit of a spending spree there. Got two DVDs I didn't have because they were buy one get one free and then got the Easter Mickey to match the minnie I already got and he smells like chocolate:

Today then is my actual birthday so Momma brought me out to dinner first then we went to the cinema to see Muppets Most Wanted:
Fozzie is coming out of the Popcorn:

Then the Musical society I'm in are doing the Irish premiere of the Addams family in a few weeks and i'm in the chorus so we had rehearsals for that and then I got TWO cakes. One of the women brought a chocolate cake and the whole cast sang happy birthday to me but one of the girls in the chorus made a cake as well. She's only 16 and the cake is AMAZING:

It's Olaf from Frozen:

And it's blue on the inside:

Great birthday although a little stuffed now from all the cake :goodvibes

Next year is the big 30! so have to decide whether I want to do a party maybe or go to Disney. Will depend when Easter is though.

Maybe you could do San Diego the day you were thinking of doing Anaheim? San Diego is quite a drive though. La Jolla is a beautiful beach with seals on it, walking around Old Town San Diego is quite fun and interesting, and there are outlets in San Diego too.

Love seeing the Irish Disney store displays!

La Jolla sounds cool. How would you get there from Anaheim if you're not hiring a car?

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great time!!

Hi there! Exciting about your trip to Disneyland!

We stayed at the Castle Inn & Suites on our last trip. We liked it, and they have recently remodeled, too.

I know I wished you Happy Birthday on FB...but I forgot to come over here and wish you Happy Birthday. I am so glad the concert was fun and what a great group of friends you have with the cakes...

As for trip planning. La Jolla is very pretty and San Diego is fun. If you are not driving it might be really hard to take in these places...or very costly to have someone drive you. Why not look into a Hollywood Tour?

http://gocalifornia.about.com/od/calahollywood/a/studio-tours-in-hollywood.htm

I know I wished you Happy Birthday on FB...but I forgot to come over here and wish you Happy Birthday. I am so glad the concert was fun and what a great group of friends you have with the cakes...

As for trip planning. La Jolla is very pretty and San Diego is fun. If you are not driving it might be really hard to take in these places...or very costly to have someone drive you. Why not look into a Hollywood Tour?

http://gocalifornia.about.com/od/calahollywood/a/studio-tours-in-hollywood.htm

I wish I could reach in and eat that cupcake :goodvibes

I do have some amazing people around me. Very lucky :)

We're thinking of doing the Hollywood and movie stars homes tour one day anyway. I think if we do San Diego we might do Seaworld there.

Another one of my random questions but does anyone have ear problems when flying and if so what do you do to try get rid of some of the pain?!

yawning really works well. If you yawn at someone, it will make them yawn...and keep watching and then you will naturally yawn

yawning really works well. If you yawn at someone, it will make them yawn...and keep watching and then you will naturally yawn

Thanks. I've tried that and sucky sweets and cotton wool but keep getting big pains in my ears flying in recent years especially as we go to land. There has been tears many times. :(

You could also try plugging your nose and blowing...that can pop them but sometimes that hurts

Have you tried 'Earplanes' ear plugs designed for relieving pressure whilst flying? My youngest dd suffers a bit with this and these help her, along with all the other measures; sucking sweets, yawning etc. You can get them in any 'Boots' store and come in adult and kid size.

Have you tried 'Earplanes' ear plugs designed for relieving pressure whilst flying? My youngest dd suffers a bit with this and these help her, along with all the other measures; sucking sweets, yawning etc. You can get them in any 'Boots' store and come in adult and kid size.
Never heard of those will look in to it though :)

You could also try plugging your nose and blowing...that can pop them but sometimes that hurts
I always have to do that when we land because they block up and I can't hear properly for a few hours after we land!

Been MIA a bit lately sorry. We're busy in rehearsals for the Irish premier of the Addams family musical which starts next tuesday :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter