The Ignorami Rides Again! Not Earthquake Nor Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its of little consolation but thankfully they werent trapped in the house.

I successfully ignored you all all weekend. Time to ignore you on weekdays.

:scared1: With our temps of 108 today in Texas (and dngnb8 with 111+) that is unbelievable!!! Wow! Our AC stays on most of the year . . . and it's been working overtime this summer.

We still have an excessive heat warning in effect here. It was 110ish all weekend, and we had rain.

Humidity isnt bad, except when it rains.

Supposed to be 111 to day with chance of Tstorms

Im thinking of changing my dogs name to a names to So Kin Wet and Joaquin Indurain

I'm getting my t-shirts done for the Halloween Party at WDW. Since there are 8 of us with only one young lady, we are going as Snow White & the Dwarves. However, I have renamed the Dwarves to fit us:

Boozy, Bossy, Lazy, Moody, Creepy, Mouthy and Shorty. I was going to make my husband Gassy but he wasn't too thrilled so he gets to be Boozy. He's not too thrilled with that one either but I told him he only got the one re-do. He's got no problem wearing the ridiculous dwarf hat but he's not liking his name. :confused3

I'm getting my t-shirts done for the Halloween Party at WDW. Since there are 8 of us with only one young lady, we are going as Snow White & the Dwarves. However, I have renamed the Dwarves to fit us:

Boozy, Bossy, Lazy, Moody, Creepy, Mouthy and Shorty. I was going to make my husband Gassy but he wasn't too thrilled so he gets to be Boozy. He's not too thrilled with that one either but I told him he only got the one re-do. He's got no problem wearing the ridiculous dwarf hat but he's not liking his name. :confused3

Creepy should be a big hit in Fantasy Land :rolleyes1:scared1:

That's a fantastic idea! And good for the adults for going along with it. I'm almost afraid to ask which Dwarf you are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter