The Ignorami Rides Again! Not Earthquake Nor Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.
$(KGrHqN,!iUE2L-ZNhY5BNw!FnnQWw~~0_3.JPG

:rotfl:

Black clouds forming..... 115 degrees, sounds like perfect weather to steam one.....

I'm with Kerrie -- we'll take the rain off of your hands!

I don't even want to know what VegEmite is.

Pakey-- hope the smog clears up. That cannot be fun.

PIO -- I would LOVE to visit!

How's everybody else this morning?

HELLO!!! We went down to NJ last night, secured everything we could. My next door neighbor is going to keep an eye on the house for us and call us if anything goes wrong. Made it back to NY in not time, no traffic.

Now we wait :yay::yay: Got plenty of food, water and BEER!~!!!

Maa.aaa...te...:thumbsup2 I love the stuff too. Is it cooler where you are now? I'm catching up on Irene threads and it is hard to ignore.

It was already 90 degrees at 6 am here. The rain helps for a moment, but then its just muggy.

Need me some VegEmite and Buttah!

HELLO!!! We went down to NJ last night, secured everything we could. My next door neighbor is going to keep an eye on the house for us and call us if anything goes wrong. Made it back to NY in not time, no traffic.

Now we wait :yay::yay: Got plenty of food, water and BEER!~!!!

Just in case anyone was worrying -- I bought a 12 pack of Bud Light. NOW I have everything I need. :laughing:

And still all quiet here.

As Hurricane Irene batters the East Coast, federal disaster officials have warned that internet outages could force people to interact with other people for the first time in years. Residents are bracing themselves for the horror of awkward silences & unwanted eye contact. FEMA has advised: “Be prepared. Write down possible topics to talk about in advance. Sports, the weather, etc. Remember, a conversation is basically a series of Facebook updates strung together :rotfl2:

Hi all. Just got back from wine tasting. I am glad to see the east coast is still with us.

As Hurricane Irene batters the East Coast, federal disaster officials have warned that internet outages could force people to interact with other people for the first time in years. Residents are bracing themselves for the horror of awkward silences & unwanted eye contact. FEMA has advised: “Be prepared. Write down possible topics to talk about in advance. Sports, the weather, etc. Remember, a conversation is basically a series of Facebook updates strung together :rotfl2:

:lmao:OMG, that's hysterical! So, how many Bud Light's have you had? We are going thru the Coors Light awfully fast here :rolleyes1

:lmao:OMG, that's hysterical! So, how many Bud Light's have you had? We are going thru the Coors Light awfully fast here :rolleyes1

Stopped after the second one. They're making me pee too much and making me sweat. :laughing:

Wickey - I'm always up for a DisMeet. Come'on down(under).

Hope the East Coast is still there....pretty quiet on the boards today.

We're still here! All is well. Storm has now passed us by. Lots of damage in other areas, but nothing here. Winds weren't even as bad as they has predicted. Even looks like the sun might be out today.

Why is Barry Manilow in my head?

I made it thru the rain!!!

:thumbsup2

Wind is really picking up again, but I know it's the back end of the storm. Good luck to everyone in New England!

Glad you are safe.

We dont get such crazy weather like youse guys do, but I did have to put my heatin on earlier....in AUGUST !!! :eek:

Yeh, hows yer " tropical storm " sound now.

Glad you are safe.

We dont get such crazy weather like youse guys do, but I did have to put my heatin on earlier....in AUGUST !!! :eek:

Yeh, hows yer " tropical storm " sound now.

:scared1: With our temps of 108 today in Texas (and dngnb8 with 111+) that is unbelievable!!! Wow! Our AC stays on most of the year . . . and it's been working overtime this summer.

Glad everyone is safe and made it through Irene relatively scot-free :rolleyes:

We're heading into summer here. I suspect we're going to get temperatures like Texas this year. Last summer was a complete fizzer. It rained and rained and rained.

Yesterday was the worst of the wind. The power was out in NJ for around 10 hours, but my answering machine was back on last night so I know it was restored. As far as I know my nephew's house is flooded, his property literally borders the Wallkill river :scared1: All the roads were washed out and they couldn't get anywhere near the property yesterday :sad2:

the sunset last night, tail end of the storm:

IMG_6247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter