The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

ok I went out and bought a printer so that i could print some of these great planning resources. I tried to print out the sheet entitled packing, adr, day 1 day 2 etc. my picture is only 3 inches by 3 inches how do i make it full page? I have windows vista. The kids are in bed and I finally got time to plan for our sept trip and I can't figure it out :(

That happen to me, if the picture is from donatalie, click on her photobucket links and "save as" what ever you want on 100% view.

Hope this work. Have fun!!!

I found the cutest envelopes today & printed tons of them. I will post the link when I figure out how. :surfweb:

Where can you find out how long it takes to get from place to place inside WDW? Is there a bus route or something??? Maps maybe or times? I've never been so I have no clue!!! Thanks!

That planner is great and the perfect size. I just booked our trip today and have been pulling out all my old planning pages from a year ago.

Thanks for all the great tips and ideas!

I don't want to post my dividers any bigger because they would take up way too much space in this thread. Just PM a list of the specific pages you would like and I will send out much larger copies that should be much better quality when enlarged. My book is only 5.5 x 8.5 sheets, that is why they are so small!

For anyone who would like to see my work in progress, I have posted pictures of my planning bible in another thread. It is post #18. Take a peak and tell me what you think!
:flower3:

I LOVE your planning binder...you are really creative!

Oh man! Awesome thread! THANKS! :goodvibes

And for your Friday smile:

monorail-cat.jpg

Love this thread! I already feel behind with only 4 months to go. I am just starting the "real" planning and realizing what a job (albeit a fun one:cloud9:) it's going to be!

I don't scrapbook, but I am a researcher and planner to some extent. Last year, I found that I took WAY too much information with me. :confused3
This year, I am bringing one laminated credit card sized organizer per day with me. It will have my ADR information, park hours and a list of must do rides for the day at the park. Once I learned the Fast Pass system, I didn't need a lot more of organization or planning. We did not wait in line more than 20 min our entire vacation!:cloud9:

Thanks for the links! We'll meet you there in August!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter