The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

OK gang,
Here are some Chapter dividers for planning binders and/or journals.

These were not created by me, I cannot take any credit for these works of art (I don't have anywhere near the talent of these Dissers).
I came across these chapters in the Creative DISigns forum:

Credit for the next five goes to "DISigner" and fellow Disser, Donatalie:
FinancialPlanning-donatalie.jpg
ItiniraryPlanning-donatalie.jpg

MealPlanning-donatalie.jpg
Packing-donatalie.jpg
TravelPlanning-donatalie.jpg

And these awesome disigns were created by Tinkerbell766:
ADRs.gif
Menus.gif
extras.gif
Day1nodate.gif
Day2.gif
Daythree.gif
Dayfour.gif
Dayfive.gif
Daysix.gif
Day7.gif
Day8.gif
day9.gif
Day10.gif
AK.gif
Epcot.gif
MagicKingdom.gif
Studios.gif

Please give credit where credit is due. These ladies are incredibly talented!!!

These are amazing!!! and perfect! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much for posting them!! :woohoo:

WOW! Awsome posts.

We are planning to take the morning off of our ADR 90 + 10 day and try to get what we can for our trip. We are pretty flexible about meals and shows. Also, about a month out we double check our disney "box" against our list and make sure we get any needed items.

Make sure to stop your mail while out of town!

And I always pack the car the night before, as it it best to be able to get up and roll out!

Hi everyone, great thread - it combines vacation planning and a creative project - my two favorite things in the world! :banana:

Not sure how most of you will be keeping up with your index cards, but you can make them into a book. I did this for an Alaska trip a couple years ago and it worked great. You can use prepackaged index cards (any size) - you can get tabbed index cards at Office Depot, just cover the tabs with paper to customize - or make your own, printed on cardstock. Punch holes along one edge (make a template after you do the first one) and put the cards together with loose ring binders. Very easy to organize, assemble, add to, put extra pages in for taking notes each day, etc. Easy to carry to the parks each day - if it's bulky, you can take out each day's cards as you go along. And lots of fun to decorate too - I tied lots of ribbons on the rings of my AK book.

Can't wait to see all the great ideas here!

Libby

This is a awsome thread I was just wondering if anybody has a daily itinerary
sheet that they can post.. I an having a hard time trying to figure out what i want to do Also what to you put on the index cards for the parks?

another idea is to pring them in a 4x6 size and put them in a photo album. I am working on mine now. not much time left to get it all done. I am going to put our touring plans in there as well from tourplans.com Only 23 days to go!! :banana:

I feel like a dope, but what is 4shared ? How does it work and do you have to join? This is a terrific thread and I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything! Please advise. :wizard:

I feel like a dope, but what is 4shared ? How does it work and do you have to join? This is a terrific thread and I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything! Please advise. :wizard:

Sure! 4share is a site that I can post word doc. or stuff like that so I don't have to email it to everyone that wants it. And there is no waiting for it you just follow the link and download it:) I have the free account. You only have to join if you want to share something and it doesn't cost anything unless you want faster downloading. Here is the link to 4share www.4shared.com

Have fun..I am going to post some more things tomorrow:)

Hey! I just saw your from Charleston! I am in Goose Creek LOL! It's A Small World la de da mmm..!

Thanks WelovMickey! I'll be sure to check it out. I've gotten lots of PM's lately from people in the Charleston area. Aren't we lucky we don't have to factor plane tickets into our Disney budgets? I see you have a trip coming up close to ours, too. Have a great time. :santa:

Aren't we lucky we don't have to factor plane tickets into our Disney budgets? I see you have a trip coming up close to ours, too. Have a great time. :santa:

YES! We are:goodvibes You have an awesome trip too. Maybe we will pass by each other:) This will be our first time at Disney for the Christmas festivities!

These are awesome! Is there any way I can enlarge them to full-page size without distorting the images?

OK gang,
Here are some Chapter dividers for planning binders and/or journals.

These were not created by me, I cannot take any credit for these works of art (I don't have anywhere near the talent of these Dissers).
I came across these chapters in the Creative DISigns forum:

Credit for the next five goes to "DISigner" and fellow Disser, Donatalie:
FinancialPlanning-donatalie.jpg
ItiniraryPlanning-donatalie.jpg

MealPlanning-donatalie.jpg
Packing-donatalie.jpg
TravelPlanning-donatalie.jpg

And these awesome disigns were created by Tinkerbell766:
ADRs.gif
Menus.gif
extras.gif
Day1nodate.gif
Day2.gif
Daythree.gif
Dayfour.gif
Dayfive.gif
Daysix.gif
Day7.gif
Day8.gif
day9.gif
Day10.gif
AK.gif
Epcot.gif
MagicKingdom.gif
Studios.gif

Please give credit where credit is due. These ladies are incredibly talented!!!

I made a file on my desktop and just right clicked on the picture and saved it when i printed them they looked fine...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter