The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

These are awesome! Is there any way I can enlarge them to full-page size without distorting the images?

What I would like to find is some really good personalized dividers & labels for all of my sections. I like the ones posted earlier, but they are very pixellated when enlarged & printed.

I don't want to post my dividers any bigger because they would take up way too much space in this thread. Just PM a list of the specific pages you would like and I will send out much larger copies that should be much better quality when enlarged. My book is only 5.5 x 8.5 sheets, that is why they are so small!

For anyone who would like to see my work in progress, I have posted pictures of my planning bible in another thread. It is post #18. Take a peak and tell me what you think!
:flower3:

:thumbsup2Wow
I am officially overwhelmed with stuff to look at and download
I love everyone's ideas
I am working hard on a planning binder for our June trip
I hope to figure out how to post some pics of it soon
Good Luck all you planners and thanks!

LOVIN' this thread. Tons of info here. I've only scrapbooked ONCE and it was alright...but I'm very motivated to do a scrapbook of our 1st trip together!! So many planning sites and tools. Thanks everyone!! :hug:

I don't want to post my dividers any bigger because they would take up way too much space in this thread. Just PM a list of the specific pages you would like and I will send out much larger copies that should be much better quality when enlarged. My book is only 5.5 x 8.5 sheets, that is why they are so small!

For anyone who would like to see my work in progress, I have posted pictures of my planning bible in another thread. It is post #18. Take a peak and tell me what you think!
:flower3:

Your planning bible rocks!!!!! I absolutely love it! Any chance you would share your divider pages? Especially the contact info one. Do you have a 4shared account? Let me know...I am dying to customize ours for our DCL cruise in November! Great job!!!! Mickey would be proud!

I absolutely love your planning bible !!! :worship:
One of these days!!!
I'm not gonna do something like that this trip since I'll only be at MK. (maybe I'll make my own :) )

But i want to go crazy for Halloween!! :dance3:

There is one like this for each day. It has each parks hours - the underlined one is the one for that day. It has wether morning or evening is a good idea.
scan0001.jpg

On the back it has our reservation, transportation routes and times:
scan0002.jpg

Then each person had a summary of dining reservations for quick refrence (there is more reservations on the back of the card;)), and also a card for a touring plan for each park.

scan2.jpg

There were 8 of us so we had to figure out how to do it and have quick reference for when we seperated. Each couple only had to carry two or three cards at most to have there day at there fingertips! Of course they were laminated! That way the nonDisney control freaks got the benefit from mine and my sister OCD planning! These worked so perfectly. I will be doing this next time we go!

I have maps of where Photopass Photographers can be found in the parks. Should I bother posting them? Does anyone have any use for these maps?:confused3
Let me know.

Thanks Kathy! These are great! And I found a planner like your on ebay!:goodvibes Sorry to be such a copycat but I just love it. I used it for my mini weekend trip this past weekend. I will post pic of what it was like this week!

Thanks Kathy! These are great! And I found a planner like your on ebay!:goodvibes Sorry to be such a copycat but I just love it. I used it for my mini weekend trip this past weekend. I will post pic of what it was like this week!

I posted the photos for inspiration, I'm glad you liked it enough to make it your own! I love that! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see pictures.

Anyone remember a post that included a resource regarding photos ?

It was like a checklist of what to take pictures of like packed bags, ME, tickets, etc

I could kick myself for not tagging it when I saw it, but I must have been on a mission for something else and came upon it.
:confused3

wow! love this thread!! subscribing :thumbsup2 going for my first time with my boyfriend next year for my 21st, so I'm looking forward to all the planning fun before we actually go!!! :laughing::goodvibes

Anyone remember a post that included a resource regarding photos ?

It was like a checklist of what to take pictures of like packed bags, ME, tickets, etc

I could kick myself for not tagging it when I saw it, but I must have been on a mission for something else and came upon it.
:confused3

I can't help with the list you are looking for but I take photos of:
Passports
Birth Certificates
Drivers Licence
Disney Gift Cards (back)
Credit cards (front and Back)
Park Tickets
Our luggage (in case it gets lost)
MVMCP Tickets
Photopass cards
Some folks photograph their children each morning in case they get "misplaced". My DD is 17, I should be so lucky!;)

I think that's it. HTH

Hey gang, I am trying to create an index card for all you OCD planners;) and I am not sure what you would like to see included on them. I don't plan daily so I need some input on what information you need to survive a day at WDW!!!
I thought I would create these because I think there is a demand for them, am I right? Or am I wasting my time.

I started a new thread regarding these, please give me your feedback!

OK Guys,
Here goes my first attempt at posting with pictures- so I apologize in advance if it doesn't turn out...

This is my newly created DisPlanner- I bought a DayOne black planner at walmart for about $20. It is the smallest style, measuring about 7.5hx6w" and contains sheets that are 4.25wx7.75h". It has a couple pockets and plastic holders and was filled with the day planner sheets divided in months. I took out about 95 percent of that and my DH made a template in word foor me to create my own sheets like plans, ADR's, important #'s etc. I am still working on filling those out and will probably take them to a Staples or something to print since I don't want to waste our ink.

I have finished creating some section dividers which I made by cutting some cardboard to size and wrapping and decorating with leftover scrapping supplies and clip art off the Disigns thread and google.

It has been alot of fun as planning for me is almost as much fun as being there.:rotfl:

120-1.jpg

Here's a pic of the maps I printed from the unofficial guides website, I just had to adjust the size

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

I love your planner! I think I may steal your idea of making your own tabbed dividers. I actually bought a set of tabs to use in my standard 3 ring binder, but I also bought the 3 hole punched sheet protectors & when I put things in those, my tabs do not stick out far enough to be seen. Does anyone else have any better ideas?

Also, I really want to start planning out my days & some of my meal times & selections, but I don't know the park hours yet. Since we don't have park hopper, I want to be extra careful not to plan a meal at one park when we are planning on visiting another park. I also would like to take advantage of extra magic hours. Do the hours run about the same as that time the year before?

I got a small package of post it note removable sturdy file folder tabs in the post it note section at walmart. They worked well for me and are not flimsy at all like regular post it notes. As far as times go I'm not sure but I think they are fairly consistent.
hth

I can't help with the list you are looking for but I take photos of:
Passports
Birth Certificates
Drivers Licence
Disney Gift Cards (back)
Credit cards (front and Back)
Park Tickets
Our luggage (in case it gets lost)
MVMCP Tickets
Photopass cards
Some folks photograph their children each morning in case they get "misplaced". My DD is 17, I should be so lucky!;)

I think that's it. HTH

Thanks, that does help- I forgot about taking pics of tickets etc. we have photocopies of Passports.

But, I was hoping for a list of what to take pics of in the parks, resort etc.
I wish I could remember where I saw that, oh well I have 39 days to find it before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter