• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my AP Lang. teacher she made our class a blog and we can get extra credit if we put pictures of epic grammar fails we see in real life on there

tumblr_maas43YBXD1rdjmozo1_500.jpg

aww baby tom daley

So glad tm is Friday and its homecoming :D

I am so exhausted from hall decorating but we had a tons of people work tonight so that helped. I think we might actually win this year omg

i was real meh on glee tonight

i like brody, and jake is a maybe. marley shows promise and i think i could end up liking her a lot but only if they stop trying to force me to like her

not really feelin' the whole "throw characters under the bus for marley" thing and i hope it doesn't happen again.

but blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaine my bby is the new ~star~ you go bby you deserve it. (though if i got my way it'd be a tina/blaine/artie ~led~ club and there'd be no need for schuester he can leave now)

so yeah those are my feels

Today was actually really fun :-) I think I got a tan on my legs but I think my shoulders are burned lol that doesn't make sense but oh well it was the bomb <33333333333

We didn't end up playing that embarrassing game thank the lord omg it wouldn't have been that bad bc everyone left and went home so it was kinda embarrassing. I announced some of the games and crap and some people laughed at my jokes so I was proud :D

BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER
it was a white out so my outfit was really cute and we beat our rival team on our home turf!!
oh and yuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy there was this really good part that was like eye candy but yeah <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter