The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one thats literally obsessed with food like if my mom tells me we’re getting subway tomorrow i will lay in bed and think omfg im getting subway tomorrow and then i’ll wake up and be like yay subway today i have somethign to live for

literally me

omg I went to the jewelry show in gatlinburg and I found the cutest rings ever ahhhhhh <3

and I swear I better not get kicked out of school for the day Wednesday for wearing my haunted mansion makeup for costume day. I mean it's creepy, but it's not blood and guts so idk it's not bad

I have to dress up like I have no choice and since I can't go to MNSSHP I thought I'd wear my haunted mansion costume this week lol and I don't have anything else

my countdown chain is cuter than yours
0DC3B4CB-BF50-4A7F-B910-5B8DAEB7032B-10787-000005FB8AE4A4B9-1.jpg

i'm so sleepy omg i have been going non stop all weekend and it is going to get worse as the week goes on. hopefully it will be fun though idk

omg zayn on crutches why do i think that is cute idek
like awwwwwwww i feel for him but i really wonder what exactly he did to his foot

i sprained my ankle twice omg once i was doing gymnastics and the other i rolled it right on the top of a stunt at a game in front of everyone lol i don't think that is how zayn injured his foot but still. we both had injured feet. it counts. o m g

i am so delusional right now it's not even funny if anyone can't tell

about to cry from happiness
she's taking me back as a friend
i'm getting closure
my life is starting to go right

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter