• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8rozpd90o1qbltaeo1_250.png

MickeyisBeast said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTIBDuTxzUw

this song was on the radio this morning on the way to school oh my god crying at the music video

ps yes i listen to radio disney on my drive to school i mean it's the only radio station that constantly plays Bieber and One Direction come on

omg Radio Disney is what I listen to when I drive too okay like I sorta get embarrassed when my friends ride with me but I get over it bc I don't wanna change stations lol

Twin day tomorrow omg my outfit is so cute :-)

I got my school and cheer pics back and they are the best I have ever taken. That's saying a lot.

I wonder if people are curious about what I am reading so intently before each class? Why Disney trip reports of course.

Since it was twin day today some people were like it is so bad bc we are twins and making fun of the twin towers and 9/11

That made me feel horrible but geez I never thought of that omg I didn't make up that day anyway so not my fault

tbh, I'm ready for homecoming week to be over with. It's a whole lot less stressful.

there is this game we have Friday where the cheerleaders pick a football player and we do like a dance/cheer move, backhandspring, tuck, whatever we want and the football player has to copy it. Then the football players get to pick something and we have to copy it. I have something in mind so it won't be too bad omg Cole better not make me do something embarrassing in front of the whole student body

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter