The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

F is for fire that burns down the whole town,
U is for Uranium, bombs.
N is for no survivors

my brother would always finish this with "not even your dad or mom"

we were sick, twisted children

Darren-Criss-Abs.jpg

sigh he's so pretty and such a nice and good person sigh i love him so much

I've been a member of this site for nearly 5 years now and I'm only at 6,300 posts.

whatever, brevity is the soul of wit.

it makes me upset when people forget that Darren Criss (and by extension Blaine Anderson) IS. NOT. WHITE.

like really there aren't a whole lot of people/characters of mixed race in hollywood that i as a mixed person can look up to and identify with please don't erase that.

just because he/i can pass for white doesn't mean we are white

finally on christmas break <3

now i'm watching nightmare before christmas
i don't know why

I get up just before 8am. When does your school start and finish? We start at 8:45am and finish at 3:20pm. It would be nice to start earlier and finish later.

MERRY XMAS!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
WHAT i get up just before 7 and we start at 8 30 and finish at 3 30
"ironic" humor is the worst humor

9/10 times it's just an excuse to make ******* comments

u wot irony is da bomb. maybe it's just because i'm british

we spent our last hour in school playing cheat, chase the ace and slam. it got intense to say the least hahahah i love my friends

LondonUnderground said:
WHAT i get up just before 7 and we start at 8 30 and finish at 3 30

u wot irony is da bomb. maybe it's just because i'm british

Lol apparently Americans just don't 'get' British sense of humour. It's dry I guess. My dads Scottish though and NO ONE gets his sense of humour. His favourite joke is 'what's slimy and red that hangs off a tree?'... 'a squashed turtle!!!' I mean seriously.

Lol apparently Americans just don't 'get' British sense of humour. It's dry I guess. My dads Scottish though and NO ONE gets his sense of humour. His favourite joke is 'what's slimy and red that hangs off a tree?'... 'a squashed turtle!!!' I mean seriously.

haha i met one of my friends from twitter in boston and we were in UO and there were these hideous dip dyed shorts and i was like 'wow i've always wanted some of these' sarcastically and she was like 'oh my gosh me too' but she genuinely meant it i wanted to die it was so awkward

so in this episode of ANT Farm, this dude apparently imagines this model from a magazine is actually is at his school and is his girlfriend, and then is completely broken up when someone points out that she's not really there. his sister then has the "brilliant" idea of calling up the catalog to get this girl's information so her brother can date her. they then discover that the model has temporarily lost her sight and they are happy about this because then they can make her fall in love with the boy's personality. So the sister dresses up in a costume, goes to wherever the girl is (i assume her home?) lies to her about needing her for a photo shoot and takes her to their school and has her brother pretend to be a male model. The sister then tells them that in order to make the shoot believable, the girl and the brother need to do romantic type things and ask the girl what her dream date is. she says a picnic in a hot air balloon, so they fake it because hey, she's blind! she'll never know the difference!

are you kidding me

this episode is so gross and should feel gross and none of this is funny and god i hate this show and the writers and the disney channel for thinking this is "family friendly entertainment" because it's NOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter