The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

what did i just see on disney channel
wizards of waverly place: "wizards return"

tumblr_mcevssTnPg1qdsmqso1_500.gif

if you label yourself a Nice Guy (tm) and honestly believe the Friendzone (tm) exists you are like 80% of what is wrong with the world tbh

if you label yourself a Nice Guy (tm) and honestly believe the Friendzone (tm) exists you are like 80% of what is wrong with the world tbh

this this this this

omg

this one kid at my school is the embodiment of Nice Guy Syndrome and guess who caused him to go into Sour Grapes Mode.

seriously, the second time I ever spoke to this kid he was describing the kind of person he thought I should be dating and not so subtly hinting at himself

like dude, NO

and then he pulled a jerk move at the Yule Ball and if I never see that creep again it'll be too soon

seriously, the second time I ever spoke to this kid he was describing the kind of person he thought I should be dating and not so subtly hinting at himself

like dude, NO

and then he pulled a jerk move at the Yule Ball and if I never see that creep again it'll be too soon

i'd like to know where these *********s get the idea that we should date them just because they're them.

bro you've got to do more than that to get a lady

also protip dudes, acting pissy when we say "no" is a surefire way to get us to never ever ever even consider maybe giving you even a little bit of a second chance

tumblr_mf9yamwme91qbdpqqo3_500.gif

*________________________*

attractive ladies being attractive yes please

wow i've got a lot of things to say today

most of them involve angrily pointing out what is wrong in society

and almost all of them were inspired by DIS posts whoops

tumblr_mfc01qXovr1r1mrcso2_r1_250.png

i know like next to nothing about one direction and i don't particularly care about them as a whole but wow he's attractive

which one is he??????

how many friend-zoned guys does it take to change a lightbulb?

none. they'll compliment it and then get pissed when it doesn't screw.

I wish I had thought of that joke, but I reblogged it the day of the Yule Ball without knowing how appropriate it would end up being.

but srsly, making a public scene about your own bitterness over someone not reciprocating interest is not going to win you much support

lol one of the professors I have for next semester was there and she took my side. suuuuuuuucks for him if he ever takes one of her English classes.

I wish I had thought of that joke, but I reblogged it the day of the Yule Ball without knowing how appropriate it would end up being.

but srsly, making a public scene about your own bitterness over someone not reciprocating interest is not going to win you much support

lol one of the professors I have for next semester was there and she took my side. suuuuuuuucks for him if he ever takes one of her English classes.

still A++++

lol wow dudebro can stay pressed.

5 minutes into the apocalypse

less fire and brimstone than predicted

more rain than expected

0/10 would not recommend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter