The Groovy New Pop Century FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if I buy things at the park, can I have them delivered to the Hotel. I know we were able to do this at the deluxe resorts, but not sure about value.

Yes, you can have your packages delivered to POP. I know we did this for a couple of things. It's a great idea whoever thought of it!!!!!! :cool1:

You can do this at any store! It is a wonderful thing so you do not have to carry them all day. The package pick up is out front by the bus stops, weather permitting. Keep your green slip from the stores and take that to the little stand outside and they will get your packages. Remember it takes 24 hours to get to Pop from the time you purchase your item. :love:

insmom said:
You can do this at any store! It is a wonderful thing so you do not have to carry them all day. The package pick up is out front by the bus stops, weather permitting. Keep your green slip from the stores and take that to the little stand outside and they will get your packages. Remember it takes 24 hours to get to Pop from the time you purchase your item. :love:

When we stayed at POP Pkg pick-up was at the back (or front) of Everything POP at the large desk/register near the door that goes out to the buses :)

Might want to check where it will be during your stay! :flower1:

Hi! My family and I will be at POP February 4-14, and I was wondering if any of the cheerleaders or dance teams will be staying at the resort? I didn't know whether to expect to see any of them there. Thank you. :earboy2: :cheer2:

Tammy

Unless they change it every week to confuse us-last week it was out side-weather permitting. That little booth outside was open until 11pm and then you would go in the back of everything Pop (the doors facing the buses) until that closes. If it is cold or really bad weather (dont worry it will be great when you are there) it will be inside.

insmom said:
Unless they change it every week to confuse us-last week it was out side-weather permitting. That little booth outside was open until 11pm and then you would go in the back of everything Pop (the doors facing the buses) until that closes. If it is cold or really bad weather (dont worry it will be great when you are there) it will be inside.

:rotfl: Who knows! Maybe it is during esp busy times? I was just there in December! It was a very busy weekend, parks open late for MVMCP and one other weekend night late. At least we know where to look!! :)
:flower1:

WE'RE COMIN' BACK BABY!!!!!

Sorry to shout but hubby just ok'd a trip in 16 days! :cheer2: OMG! Back to Pop for us! I absolutely can't wait to come back to Pop!

A huge thank you to Tyler for starting this thread...I had many, many questions in the original thread from our trip last January. You were da man then, and you're da man now. You've helped a lot of people plan their trips!

Wow, I only have 16 days...I have a lot of packing and list-making and obsessing to do :D

Debbiedana, I hope you can find it in your heart to get excited about this trip. LOL!!!!! Congrats and have a wonderful time!!!! :cheer2: :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :cloud9: :earboy2: :wave:

Debbiedana-I am so happy for you!!! Have some fun for me :jumping4: I wish I was going back today (just got back last week but it already feels like a life time). Lots of pixie dust for great weather for you :moped:

Nik's Mom said:
Can anyone tell me if I buy things at the park, can I have them delivered to the Hotel. I know we were able to do this at the deluxe resorts, but not sure about value.

yes you can, they will call your room and leave a message when your packages arrive, when I was there, you picked them up at check out counter in everything pop store
:wave:

We are leaving Saturday :cheer2: and staying at Pop for 5 days. I was wondering if there are microwaves (or even hot water) available. My kids love oatmeal and it would be much easier for me to just make it.

Thanks!!! :flower1:

There are no microwaves, but there may be hot water at the Everything Pop. I know the showers were hot, but I dont really remember if the sink was hot enough for hot dishes. I would try Everything Pop :flower1:

Have a great time there.

There are microwaves in the food court for guests to use!!!

Have a great time at POP!

Jennabeth, keep your eyes open for LIME GREEN. There's a big group of DISers from the WISH thread in for the marathon and a few of us are staying at POP. Don't be afraid to say "Hi" when you see ribbons/Mickey heads etc.

Great information- amazing pictures! Thanks, everyone! Very helpful. :jumping4:

lomillerin said:
Would the 50's or 70's be closer to Everything Pop and the busses? Which area/building?

I've been doing a lot of reading, and I hear that the 50s and 70s are the next best thing to the 60s building, only a little cheaper. I also understand that the 50s/70s are only a few minutes from the bus stops and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter