The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG the toe lady is awful, but so funny. I love the Flat Jordan pictures!!! :rotfl:

Perhaps you should just stay away from the Playhouse? Or have your large adult beverage prior to the show? ;)

:eek: ok the feet thing is just gross,i would have been reacting the same way as you, what a completely ignorant woman. I think i would have had to have gone back to the hotel to decomtaminate myself aferwards.

great photos of FJ, looks like you had a lot of fun with him on your trip,

also thought the photos from port orleans were just beautiful, it looks like a very relaxing laid back resort.

OMG! That nasty lady and her nasty feet! :scared1: I am still shuddering over it! What is wrong with some people??? :scared:

FJ and you at the China Bowl, and FJ and you with the peeps: :rotfl2:

Gret update Blue!! I can imagine what DD would have said to TOE LADY!!:scared1: It would have been X rated !! :lmao: Great China Laundry shot I gor to do me one of those!!

And you just know that nasty feet lady...no she's no lady....nasty feet freak is the same parent that shows up for the parade 5 minutes before the start and sticks her kid right in front of yours, after you're been waiting 45 minutes.

And good for you for confronting her!

Eeeeeewwwwweeeee! I would be have been livid if someone was rubbing their nasty feet on me! And then to be sooooo rude about the whole thing. Disgusting! I hope the day improves. :goodvibes

Gross gross gross!!!! :scared1: I am glad you yelled at her! It did make me laugh in the middle of my classroom, which thankfully is empty right now!

OH MY GOD!! That is just gross. I am sorry that you had to deal with someone like that.

Nice shout out to the "Peeps" Looks like FJ is having a great time:lmao:

I just laughed so hard about the toe jam lady!:lmao: I can't believe she kept doing that! I would have been totally grossed out!:scared:

I think it's hilarious that you took a picture of their feet! I'll make sure I get a pedicure before I decide to rub my feet on a stranger, next time!

I love the rnr picture!

Omg! that lady!! I feel so horrible for you. I would have pushed her in the bushes too! lol!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG the toe lady is awful, but so funny. I love the Flat Jordan pictures!!! :rotfl:

Perhaps you should just stay away from the Playhouse? Or have your large adult beverage prior to the show? ;)
:rotfl2: That's how I helped myself get over it....by thinking it would make a good TR story.

I'm affraid if I have the beverage before the show, I would have said things that would NOT have been good to say in front of all the kiddo's. :eek: I tried really hard to stand my ground but not go there.

:eek: ok the feet thing is just gross,i would have been reacting the same way as you, what a completely ignorant woman. I think i would have had to have gone back to the hotel to decomtaminate myself aferwards.

great photos of FJ, looks like you had a lot of fun with him on your trip,

also thought the photos from port orleans were just beautiful, it looks like a very relaxing laid back resort.
I had some germ killing "wet-one's". I wiped my leg down when we got away from there.:lmao:

We had such a blast with FJ!! When we got home, I realized that I'm the only one that did any posing with him. That DH is pretty slick!:lmao:

Thanks about the POR photo's.

OMG! That nasty lady and her nasty feet! :scared1: I am still shuddering over it! What is wrong with some people??? :scared:

FJ and you at the China Bowl, and FJ and you with the peeps: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2: I have no idea what was going through her head. Her husband said nothing except when he told her to sit down at the end. I think he realized she crossed a major line by calling me "mean lady" in front of her kids and my kid and also by telling my Dh she "felt sorry for him".

I had such a good time taking pictures with FJ. If I wouldn't have still been a little ticked off about that woman, I would have been brave enough to ask those Asian girls to pose with FJ. They looked nice. :goodvibes

Gret update Blue!! I can imagine what DD would have said to TOE LADY!!:scared1: It would have been X rated !! :lmao: Great China Laundry shot I gor to do me one of those!!
Thanks Rosie!
:rotfl2: about your DD.
Something happens to you when you get in front of that place. I guess once you see Jordan's pic's you can never look at it the same again.:rotfl:

And you just know that nasty feet lady...no she's no lady....nasty feet freak is the same parent that shows up for the parade 5 minutes before the start and sticks her kid right in front of yours, after you're been waiting 45 minutes.

And good for you for confronting her!
:rotfl2: Judging by the way their kids ran up to the front when we were being seated, I'd say they do this quite a bit. The kid's looked like this was not their first time. :rotfl:

I really did not want to confront her. I just wanted to have fun with my family. But I could not just keep letting her do that to me. It almost felt like she thought I was so "beneath her" that she could do whatever she wanted. I am proud for sticking up for myself in front of my DS. I didn't yell at her but I did NOT have a very nice tone of voice. :sad2:

Eeeeeewwwwweeeee! I would be have been livid if someone was rubbing their nasty feet on me! And then to be sooooo rude about the whole thing. Disgusting! I hope the day improves. :goodvibes
She's clueless. :sad2:
The day does improve greatly!!

Gross gross gross!!!! :scared1: I am glad you yelled at her! It did make me laugh in the middle of my classroom, which thankfully is empty right now!
It was gross!! I mean, she could have at least gotten a pedicure or something if she was planning on taking her shoes off and possibly putting them on people.:confused3 I still wouldn't want her feet on me, but it wouldn't have made me want to hurl as bad.
I didn't yell at her which I'm proud of, but I had a very nasty tone.

OH MY GOD!! That is just gross. I am sorry that you had to deal with someone like that.

Nice shout out to the "Peeps" Looks like FJ is having a great time:lmao:

FJ had a great time this trip and we had a great time with him. :banana:

I just laughed so hard about the toe jam lady!:lmao: I can't believe she kept doing that! I would have been totally grossed out!:scared:

I think it's hilarious that you took a picture of their feet! I'll make sure I get a pedicure before I decide to rub my feet on a stranger, next time!

I love the rnr picture!
:rotfl2: It is sort of funny but gross too. I can't believe she kept doing it either! I wanted to turn around and flash a quick pic of her face with FJ shooting her with the ray gun but I thought that may be a little much. :confused3 Maybe I should have.

RnR was a blast!!!

Omg! that lady!! I feel so horrible for you. I would have pushed her in the bushes too! lol!
I wanted to, I really did. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

You are a much better woman than me...I would have punched her:mad:

Love the pics!:thumbsup2
She was such a "beeep" that if this would not have been a family friendly place I can't say it would have ended so "nicely". She seriously has issues. I didn't write that she was calling me "crazy" as we were leaving. DH was right...people like that are just toxic and she will never ever "get it". She would have kept saying things and pulling me back in until I did something I'd regret, if we hadn't walked off. I don't know what is so hard to understand about keeping your feet to yourself. Seriously....."keeping your hands and feet to yourself" is one of the first things you are taught as a child. :rolleyes1

Okay... I think the worst thing about the nasty feet lady is that she proceeded to tell her family how wrong YOU were.... what is UP with that?!?!

You are so right about being the bigger person and just walking away, because people like that just want to push your buttons. I'm annoyed that she was able to be at such a wonderful place like Disney when she was obviously not deserving!!:mad:

But I did crack up at the fact that you took pictures of the feet!! You were definitely thinking of us when you took them, weren't you!?

And on a different note.. I so love the take-off on RnR too! Your ride picture is the greatest! Pure excitement!

Blue , I acn see someone taking their shoes off, but to rub their barefeet against a stranger boders on insanity! Would she for example put her feet on a table where someone was eating EEEEEWWWWW!! I know DD would not have asked nicely the second time and might well have decked her!!

Okay... I think the worst thing about the nasty feet lady is that she proceeded to tell her family how wrong YOU were.... what is UP with that?!?!

You are so right about being the bigger person and just walking away, because people like that just want to push your buttons. I'm annoyed that she was able to be at such a wonderful place like Disney when she was obviously not deserving!!:mad:

But I did crack up at the fact that you took pictures of the feet!! You were definitely thinking of us when you took them, weren't you!?

And on a different note.. I so love the take-off on RnR too! Your ride picture is the greatest! Pure excitement!
EXACTLY!!
Yes, I think she really did know it was sort of gross and pushing my buttons was her way of getting back at me for calling her out.
I was SOOOO thinking of you guys when I did that. I thought maybe it would make her move, but also I thought.....HA! I know some people who are not going to believe this!!:rotfl2: What would my DIS friends have to say?? Too funny!! I thought about you guys SEVERAL times on my trip.
I LOVED the take off on RnRC.:scared1: :woohoo: :rotfl2: Seriously, about 1/2 way through the ride, I threw my hands up and just screamed WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! I just felt so.....YOUNG!! ;)

Blue , I acn see someone taking their shoes off, but to rub their barefeet against a stranger boders on insanity! Would she for example put her feet on a table where someone was eating EEEEEWWWWW!! I know DD would not have asked nicely the second time and might well have decked her!!

I sure hope she wouldn't put her feet on the table. Your DD sounds like a hoot. Is she going on your next trip with you? I can't wait to read your family TR.

Seriously, about 1/2 way through the ride, I threw my hands up and just screamed WOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!! I just felt so.....YOUNG!! ;)

I feel that same way on Everest when you fly backwards... I can't help but smile from ear to ear and giggle like I'm 10 again!:goodvibes

RNR was down on our last trip.
My kids are looking forward to riding that ride the most on next trip.
LOVE the pic of you on it.

EEEEEEWWWWWW about the feet.
Unbelievable.
Glad your DH was your Knight in Shining Armor and stood up for you.
Her DH seems to have realized she was in the wrong.

Who would have thought a disgusting foot story with pics would bring me out of lurkdom! I have read your PTR and now your TR and followed the various links through to Jordan's TR, and now I post !

I am glad you said something, I honestly don't think I would.

It creeped me out to read it, did she know she was touching you? Hello boundaries, spatial awareness people! Just thinking about it makes me icky!

I am glad you were able to walk away and enjoy yourself. :goodvibes

I love your China Bowl pic- after reading Jordan's TR and seeing all his pics, this just adds to it!

Your reporting and updates are great, seeing all your pictures adds to the excitement.

You may be inspiring me to start my own PTR (I'm one of those OCD types- I just started my binder this weekend and we have 8 months to go! - Yikes) :rotfl2:

Can't wait fr the next installment !

OMG Cherie that foot story is just gross, to start with I thought you said it was the man rubbing his foot on you and I thought he must have liked you :rotfl: And what is up with her saying you were weird :confused:

Anyway love your RnR photo and did that dad honestly take his 5 y/o on it? Jess hated it and she was 11 :lmao:

Love your FJ photos too :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter