• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a wonderful gift, having me join your Pre-TR today. :lmao: I'm sure you're thrilled!!

I love your new clothes and now you got me wanting some crawfish! :rolleyes1

Your clothes are so cute! Those shirts on Disney Shopping are a great deal! I ordered 2 each for the kids (including the TS one) and 1 for me.

Mmmmm etoufee! Do you have a good recipe or do you just throw it together? I'm not very creative so I have to have a recipe for everything.:laughing:

I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!
Thank you.
I was so excited to see those shirt prices!:yay:
I sort of throw it together. I learned from the parents & grandparents. :)
Thanks for the B-day wishes.
Hope you're enjoying your day!!!
Didn't do much today. DH is taking me out Friday night.:thumbsup2
I did manage to go shopping again today, though. :woohoo: More shirts and a swimsuit.:eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a wonderful gift, having me join your Pre-TR today. :lmao: I'm sure you're thrilled!!

I love your new clothes and now you got me wanting some crawfish! :rolleyes1

Thanks!:flower3:
You're right, what a great present!:rotfl2: Glad you're here.
We got some boiled from a local place 2 weeks ago. They were GOOD but small.

Didn't do much today. DH is taking me out Friday night.:thumbsup2
I did manage to go shopping again today, though. :woohoo: More shirts and a swimsuit.:eek:

Have a great time Friday night :)

Trip shopping sometimes takes on a life of it's own. I'm glad you'll be able to use a swimsuit this trip.

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:flower3: Thanks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Where did you get that mickey shirt??
On Disneyshopping.com

Have a great time Friday night :)

Trip shopping sometimes takes on a life of it's own. I'm glad you'll be able to use a swimsuit this trip.
Thanks I will try my very best. ;)
I love trip shopping.....ah, heck I love shopping, period!
I'm glad too, except I dread wearing a swimsuit. :scared:

Some of you may remember about my "park goals" from my last PTR. I’m not big on setting a rock solid plan for inside the parks. However, I do have “goals”. Whether we meet them or not is no biggie. After what happened last trip, I apparently need to keep reminding myself of this, because I WAY over did it last time while being sick which only made it worse. :sad2:

Here are our park goals for Magic Kingdom in no particular order. There are things we didn't get to do last time, mixed with things we did and loved and just have to do again. We will try to ride and see whatever we can, but these are sort of highlighted on our "goals" list for this trip.

Carousel of Progress- It's a classic. We haven't done it the last 2 trips. It's time.
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor- Missed it last time.
Jungle Boat Ride - Missed it last time.
Snow Whites Scary Adventures- Missed it last 2 times...not sure if DS will ride.
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- I tried to ride this several times last trip but it was always after dark and it was always closed. :confused3
Splash Mountain- Was closed for refurbishement last time.
Woody's Round up- Keep missing it!!
Country Bear Jamboree- Maybe....depends on if we want to when we pass it. It's on the list because we haven't done it.

Dole soft serve- I got the float the last 2 times, this time I feel the need to try just the soft serve.
Turkey Leg- For the past 2 years DH has been trying to get ahold of one of these and it never works out. :rotfl2: We have to make sure to get him one this time.....besides, I'm sort of curious about them too.
Wishes- We kept missing it last trip. Although, we did make up for it with the P&PP fireworks show. It was AWESOME!! Wishes is a tradition with us. I will not stress over where we are to watch it from this time!:rolleyes1
Card flipper machine- I was told that it is on the upper level of the train station. I did not get to look for it last time. I'd like to find it this time. When I went to WDW as a kid my sister and I found one of these in the back of a gift shop. It said $.01 for a movie. Even in 1984 we thought this was impossible. We ran and asked our parents for a penny and ran back "secretly" as to not alert the rest of the patrons to what we had found. We got in the booth, put the penny in, and watched a small black and white movie. We thought this was the best kept secret in all of Disney World. It was like we had found some sort of magical surprise or something. I'd like to find it and at least get a picture of it if it does't work. :wizard: This is one of my best childhood memories with my sister. Sadly, she says she doesn't remember it. She is 4 years younger than I am so she was around 4 or 5 years old at the time. I'd like to get a picture or video of it and try to jog her memory.

A Magic Kingdom pic from last trip...
2292298681_da7b72b10f.jpg

Some of you may remember about my "park goals" from my last PTR. I’m not big on setting a rock solid plan for inside the parks. However, I do have “goals”. Whether we meet them or not is no biggie. After what happened last trip, I apparently need to keep reminding myself of this, because I WAY over did it last time while being sick which only made it worse. :sad2:

Here are our park goals for Magic Kingdom in no particular order. There are things we didn't get to do last time, mixed with things we did and loved and just have to do again. We will try to ride and see whatever we can, but these are sort of highlighted on our "goals" list for this trip.

Carousel of Progress- It's a classic. We haven't done it the last 2 trips. It's time.
Love this ride.

Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor- Missed it last time.
did not see this one yet.

Jungle Boat Ride - Missed it last time.
it is a must but a little boring.

Snow Whites Scary Adventures- Missed it last 2 times...not sure if DS will ride.
hated this ride. absolute bore. If I do it again it will be for pics.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- I tried to ride this several times last trip but it was always after dark and it was always closed. :confused3
we rode it at night and what a blast it was.

Splash Mountain- Was closed for refurbishement last time.
I doubt Biff will get on it again. :lmao:

Woody's Round up- Keep missing it!!
I saw it and very cute.

Country Bear Jamboree- Maybe....depends on if we want to when we pass it. It's on the list because we haven't done it.
never seen it. I don't think. :confused3

Dole soft serve- I got the float the last 2 times, this time I feel the need to try just the soft serve.
try the homemad ice cream sandwich at the bakery on Main St. YUMMO

Turkey Leg- For the past 2 years DH has been trying to get ahold of one of these and it never works out. :rotfl2: We have to make sure to get him one this time.....besides, I'm sort of curious about them too.
:eek: no.

Wishes- We kept missing it last trip. Although, we did make up for it with the P&PP fireworks show. It was AWESOME!! Wishes is a tradition with us. I will not stress over where we are to watch it from this time!:rolleyes1
Card flipper machine- I was told that it is on the upper level of the train station. I did not get to look for it last time. I'd like to find it this time. When I went to WDW as a kid my sister and I found one of these in the back of a gift shop. It said $.01 for a movie. Even in 1984 we thought this was impossible. We ran and asked our parents for a penny and ran back "secretly" as to not alert the rest of the patrons to what we had found. We got in the booth, put the penny in, and watched a small black and white movie. We thought this was the best kept secret in all of Disney World. It was like we had found some sort of magical surprise or something. I'd like to find it and at least get a picture of it if it does't work. :wizard: This is one of my best childhood memories with my sister. Sadly, she says she doesn't remember it. She is 4 years younger than I was so she was around 4 or 5 years old at the time. I'd like to get a picture or video of it and try to jog her memory.
love "Wishes".

A Magic Kingdom pic from last trip...
2292298681_da7b72b10f.jpg

great pic.
thought I would put in my 2 cents. :)

I've never heard of the card flipper machine. sounds like fun!

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was pretty good. My nephew loved it.
It definitely was not like seeing George Carlin's stand-up show in Las Vegas :lmao:

The Dole soft serve and float are both on my to-do list :lmao: :thumbsup2
Can't wait to read your review

Glad you did!:thumbsup2

Poor Biff....you mean he's not going to let you scare the crap outta him again??:confused3 :lmao:

That icecream sandwich sounds YUMMY!!! I think this is going on the list too. ;) Thanks!

nope he said no to SM.

definitely get to try the ice cream sandwich, it is so good. your choice of cookies too.

Those sound like great goals! Too bad Splash was down last time. They seem to refurbish that a lot.

Happy Bday a little late! All the food talk has gotten me hungry. Who am I kidding? I'm always hungry. :lmao: Anyway, like the goals. That's what I did for the band trip. I was really excited to go on Snow White and Splash because BOTH were down when we went for Mardi Gras. We enjoyed both but Splash was definitely the best! I would like to suggest seeing the Block Party Bash in DHS. It's the new 3pm parade - replacing the Stars and Motor Cars Parade. It was cute, very colorful, and had Pixar characters. They even had Boo from Monsters Inc. in her monster costume.

I've never heard of the card flipper machine. sounds like fun!
I WILL find it this time and take pictures!!

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor was pretty good. My nephew loved it.
It definitely was not like seeing George Carlin's stand-up show in Las Vegas :lmao:

The Dole soft serve and float are both on my to-do list :lmao: :thumbsup2
Can't wait to read your review
I bet the George Carlin show was great.:thumbsup2
The float was pretty good. I am thinking the soft serve is REALLY good all by itself too.

nope he said no to SM.

definitely get to try the ice cream sandwich, it is so good. your choice of cookies too.
:rotfl2:
Oh my gosh, you're killing me!! Mmmm, cookies and ice cream!!:woohoo:

Those sound like great goals! Too bad Splash was down last time. They seem to refurbish that a lot.
We missed SM the last 2 trips in a row. It'll be fun to ride again. Hope it doesn't scare DS too bad. :rolleyes1

Happy Bday a little late! All the food talk has gotten me hungry. Who am I kidding? I'm always hungry. :lmao: Anyway, like the goals. That's what I did for the band trip. I was really excited to go on Snow White and Splash because BOTH were down when we went for Mardi Gras. We enjoyed both but Splash was definitely the best! I would like to suggest seeing the Block Party Bash in DHS. It's the new 3pm parade - replacing the Stars and Motor Cars Parade. It was cute, very colorful, and had Pixar characters. They even had Boo from Monsters Inc. in her monster costume.

Thank you:hug:
Girl, I'm always hungry too!!:lmao:
I can't wait to check out the new block party bash! It is a "must do" on our list.:thumbsup2

I really like the idea of having some flexible goals. You can't see everything and it keeps things in perspective.

George Carlin is great! He's definitely adult, Vegas entertainment.

Never heard of Card Flipper Machine. I am going to have to take a peak myself now:cool2:

nope he said no to SM.

Scott, are you getting some sort of kick back from disney for pimping these cookies?:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter