The Great Make Up Trip Of 2008~7/22- SEE YOU REAL SOON! (pg. 86) ~COMPLETED~

Hey Blue! I'm just getting back from the infamous middle school band trip to the world and used your very useful links to catch up on your PTR. Very cool memorabilia found under your washer but not very cool washer for dying on you! Like the old pic too. My DH wasn't too happy about my old pics either. ;) Sounds like you have a great plan for May. Can't wait to read more!

Hey...save some money to buy me souvenirs...;)

Can you Fed Ex Octopus Juice??:confused3

I'm back........sorry I was really busy.....next week is even crazier.
Totally understand. I'm starting a crazy week myself. First, I will become a "mid-thirties" person, then I get to go hang out in a line of other crazy moms at 4:00am in front of a private school we are trying to get DS into, then film group meetings and activities, more soccer games, then DH gets some time off so hopefully by the end of next week it will slow down a bit. :scared: It's good though. I like to be busy. :)

Happy Monday Birthday Blue!!:yay:
:rotfl2: Thanks Rosie!:hug:

Hey Blue! I'm just getting back from the infamous middle school band trip to the world and used your very useful links to catch up on your PTR. Very cool memorabilia found under your washer but not very cool washer for dying on you! Like the old pic too. My DH wasn't too happy about my old pics either. ;) Sounds like you have a great plan for May. Can't wait to read more!
Welcome back! How was the trip?? Heading over to find out....
Yeah, it sucks about the washer but it was a cool little find!:lmao:

Hee Hee
Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas!

I wish it spoke Spanish too. It would be a little more entertaining......for at least another hour. :rolleyes: :lmao:

This morning we got up early to head out for DS's soccer game. He did really good today. He got the ball and headed down field a few different times. No one ever really makes a goal. But it's still so cute to watch and a good learning/playing experience for them. It's a 3-5 year old non-competitive league.

My mom took us to eat Chinese today for my early Birthday lunch. princess: Every year my mom takes me to lunch for my b-day. 7 days later I will return the favor for her b-day.:lmao: I will be 35 on Monday! I can't believe I'm already halfway through my 30's. I swear I just turned 30 a few days ago!!:confused3 :rotfl2:

Anyhoo, after lunch we did some shopping and I was able to get 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of capri's. I also got 3 tank shirts and 2 short sleeve polo type shirts. Yesterday my new Croc's came in. I got the chocolate colored Mary Jane's. I'm disapointed because they aren't the right color brown for the dress that I have. Bummer. Oh well, they may still look good with a brown shirt that I have and some shorts or something. :confused3

Still waiting on my bag to come in. DS's Monorail finally came in today. After his nap we will set it up. Cross your fingers!! I hope this one works.:wizard:

aww...soccer for little kids sounds great. I hope to get ds in a sport this year.....

Sounds like you got a lot of great things

Happy Early Bday:wizard:

:rotfl2: I couldn't remember what page we were on when I edited the title so I guessed. I forgot to go back and look. I'm seeing now that I guessed wrong. :lmao:

It's working!!! It's been on for a couple of hours now and it is driving me crazy!! "PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF THE DOORS" :crazy: At least this one works.

Glad it is working..such a fun toy:cool1:

Yay!!! You went shopping today too! Isn't it great to get new clothes and things for a trip? I convince myself every vacation that I need a new wardrobe.

How was your lunch with Mom?

We had to do the wait in line at the crack of dawn thing last year for DS4's preschool. They let kids in first come first served for the first year, but they make you wait in line to get the a.m. session for the second year. It doesn't make any sense to me. :confused3 I made DH go - he sat in his car (the cars actually line up since it is January in NH - they don't make the people stand in line - they don't want to be the cause of anyone freezing to death). DH got there first!! :woohoo:

We thought we were going to have to do it again this year. DS4 is doing a third year of preschool next year (he has a September birthday and the cutoff is Sept. 30th so he's really young), but since we are sending him as a third year, they gave us priority - no line!! :thumbsup2

What is the school you are waiting in line for? Kindergarten/Elementary?

PS - I'll me in my mid-30's this year too (September). :scared1: I'm ok with it, just don't tell me I'm in my late 30's until I'm 39! :rotfl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:bday:

This morning we got up early to head out for DS's soccer game. He did really good today. He got the ball and headed down field a few different times. No one ever really makes a goal. But it's still so cute to watch and a good learning/playing experience for them. It's a 3-5 year old non-competitive league.

My mom took us to eat Chinese today for my early Birthday lunch. princess: Every year my mom takes me to lunch for my b-day. 7 days later I will return the favor for her b-day.:lmao: I will be 35 on Monday! I can't believe I'm already halfway through my 30's. I swear I just turned 30 a few days ago!!:confused3 :rotfl2:

Anyhoo, after lunch we did some shopping and I was able to get 2 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of capri's. I also got 3 tank shirts and 2 short sleeve polo type shirts. Yesterday my new Croc's came in. I got the chocolate colored Mary Jane's. I'm disapointed because they aren't the right color brown for the dress that I have. Bummer. Oh well, they may still look good with a brown shirt that I have and some shorts or something. :confused3

Still waiting on my bag to come in. DS's Monorail finally came in today. After his nap we will set it up. Cross your fingers!! I hope this one works.:wizard:

glad your DS's soccer game went well. I'm sure it's adorable to watch them. :cutie:

:woohoo: for birthday lunch and shopping!! btw, happy early bday!! :wizard: Bummer that the crocs aren't the right color brown but I'm sure you'll be able to find something to wear them with. ;)

You got me beat this coming week.
Thats OK you had me beat this past week. :rotfl:
aww...soccer for little kids sounds great. I hope to get ds in a sport this year.....

Sounds like you got a lot of great things

Happy Early Bday:wizard:

Glad it is working..such a fun toy
Soccer is so much fun. This was his 3rd game and he is having such a good time. :goodvibes

The toy.....hmmm, I'm not so sure anymore. All he can really do is turn it on and watch it go round and round. Any time he touches it, something falls off or apart. This thing is a cool "idea" but defnitely NOT worth $70.00!!:sad2:
Thanks for the Birthday wishes!!:flower3:

Yay!!! You went shopping today too! Isn't it great to get new clothes and things for a trip? I convince myself every vacation that I need a new wardrobe.

How was your lunch with Mom?
I love going trip shopping!!:yay:
Me too.;)
Lunch was yummy! I don't get to eat Chinese very often since DH doesn't like it.
I love shopping!:lovestruc

where's the pictures???
Haven't been able to take any yet.
This PTR isn't as sophisticated as my last one, is it??:lmao:
I think this is going to be a much more laid back trip.:thumbsup2

We had to do the wait in line at the crack of dawn thing last year for DS4's preschool. They let kids in first come first served for the first year, but they make you wait in line to get the a.m. session for the second year. It doesn't make any sense to me. :confused3 I made DH go - he sat in his car (the cars actually line up since it is January in NH - they don't make the people stand in line - they don't want to be the cause of anyone freezing to death). DH got there first!! :woohoo:

We thought we were going to have to do it again this year. DS4 is doing a third year of preschool next year (he has a September birthday and the cutoff is Sept. 30th so he's really young), but since we are sending him as a third year, they gave us priority - no line!!

What is the school you are waiting in line for? Kindergarten/Elementary?

PS - I'll me in my mid-30's this year too (September). :scared1: I'm ok with it, just don't tell me I'm in my late 30's until I'm 39! :rotfl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:bday:
Thanks for the B-day wishes!!:flower3:
Yikes!! I wouldn't want to sit out in the freezing cold either!:scared1:
I'm waiting in line to get him into Pre-K. It's supposed to be easier to get him into this vs. waiting until Kindergarten. From what I understand, most of the mom's in line will be for Kindergarten but there will still be a race for Pre-K too. It's madness!!:eek:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I agree about "late 30's" at 39!

glad your DS's soccer game went well. I'm sure it's adorable to watch them. :cutie:

:woohoo: for birthday lunch and shopping!! btw, happy early bday!! :wizard: Bummer that the crocs aren't the right color brown but I'm sure you'll be able to find something to wear them with. ;)

It is so much fun watching them. They are all so little and it's total chaos but soooo cute!

Thanks for the B-day wishes! :hug:

I love going trip shopping!!:yay:
Me too.;)
Lunch was yummy! I don't get to eat Chinese very often since DH doesn't like it.

I think I'm doing more trip shopping today!!!

Your DH doesn't like Chinese food? :scared1: What kinds of food does he like?
I practically live on Chinese and Japanese. I eat a lot of southern dishes because my dad's family is from New Orleans. I love dirty rice.

I think I'm doing more trip shopping today!!!

Your DH doesn't like Chinese food? :scared1: What kinds of food does he like?
I practically live on Chinese and Japanese. I eat a lot of southern dishes because my dad's family is from New Orleans. I love dirty rice.

He likes all the typical foods from around here like Jambalaya, Gumbo, Ettoufee', Rice & Gravy, and then he likes pizza, burgers, etc. He doesn't venture out too much with veggies although I do have him eating broccoli now which he wouldn't have touched a year ago. We're getting there. It's a slow process. :rotfl: Oh and he did try calamari last year at Mama Melrose's......but then again, I didn't tell him what it was until half of it was gone. :rolleyes1

Here are the clothes that I've bought so far. I've got 3 capri's, a pair of shorts, a pair of bermuda's, and 4 new shirts. I have other shorts already that are close to brand new so I will just bring those with me too. I also ordered a shirt for myself, one for DH, and 2 for DS from Disney shopping.

2374832912_074bcf3b99.jpg

2373996923_10b17db81a.jpg

Disney stuff:
2374861912_9649bae440_m.jpg

2374025477_d54ecbdac6_m.jpg

2374862106_334ebb5955_m.jpg

2374862340_1795f422c9_m.jpg

Yay for new clothes!!

I love capris!!

Disney shirts are great of course:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter