The GH Official Thread Part 2

I know we should all give NuLulu a chance but first impressions are everything and I'm just not feeling her. As far as her and Dante I just don't see a chemistry between them. I would also like to see KA's character (whoever that is) is still be with Michael...they had chemistry!

100% agree. When LuLu and Dante first met - even though they didn't even know each other, definitely felt the chemistry between even though I will personally always miss what she had with Johnny. But definitely not liking how things are going with the new Lulu.

Agreed about the chemistry between Michael and Starr. I'd also like to add to that the chemistry between John + Sam and Carly + Todd. Just THREE new characters who happen to look like former residents is hard to swallow... I wish they could have just given them new identities as like witness protection and continued with the storylines already established but with new identities.

100% agree. When LuLu and Dante first met - even though they didn't even know each other, definitely felt the chemistry between even though I will personally always miss what she had with Johnny. But definitely not liking how things are going with the new Lulu.

Agreed about the chemistry between Michael and Starr. I'd also like to add to that the chemistry between John + Sam and Carly + Todd. Just THREE new characters who happen to look like former residents is hard to swallow... I wish they could have just given them new identities as like witness protection and continued with the storylines already established but with new identities.

In my mind I would have had an easier time with the character changes if they would have just left them in the roles they had and changed their names. Now they will be "new" characters that I'm supposed to pretend I've never seen before. BOO!

I know we should all give NuLulu a chance but first impressions are everything and I'm just not feeling her. As far as her and Dante I just don't see a chemistry between them. I would also like to see KA's character (whoever that is) is still be with Michael...they had chemistry!

She and Dante don't have ANY chemistry between them!

But then I don't think she has it with anyone :lmao::confused3

I know she has big shoes to fill so I'm trying to keep an open mind but its very very hard. Lol

I am just enjoying Nicholas without a shirt on, bow chica wow wow lol.

It odd seeing Abby as Lulu .

Why is Britt suddenly showing & still in the timeframe for an abortion yet Maxie isn't showing?

Maxie would be almost 17 weeks.

Dumb stuff I notice.

Why is Britt suddenly showing & still in the timeframe for an abortion yet Maxie isn't showing?

Maxie would be almost 17 weeks.

Dumb stuff I notice.

Oh, please...my mother said to me last night "Look at her she looks like she's 6 months pregnant" and wouldn't Maxie be further along than Britt? C'mon. Crappy writing on this storyline. Don't like it at all but that's JMO. :rolleyes1

NuLulu. She's just not getting it yet. This storyline may be the issue ( :idea: ) and I did like her before she was on here but I fastforward thru all her scenes (and Dante's for that matter).

Like the little triangle we have of AJ, Liz and Nik...and yes, more shirtless Nik please popcorn::

Britt's pregnancy has been bugging me since the nurse's ball. All I can think of to make up for that big stomache is she secratly inplanted Maxi's baby (Lulu and Dante) in her. So Maxi never lost the baby because she was never pregnant. This is why Maxi became pregnant the same night she lost the baby. Because how was she able to get pregnant with Spinelli's baby the same day she lost Lulu's baby.

RANT OVER!

Yes I watch way to much Soap Opera.:rolleyes1

Well, I'm officially bored again. Not a single storyline is grabbing my attention. I just realized I had an entire week DVRed and I'm not really invested in watching any of them. Fast forwarding through todays with no real interest while I type this. ;)

Britt's pregnancy has been bugging me since the nurse's ball. All I can think of to make up for that big stomache is she secratly inplanted Maxi's baby (Lulu and Dante) in her. So Maxi never lost the baby because she was never pregnant. This is why Maxi became pregnant the same night she lost the baby. Because how was she able to get pregnant with Spinelli's baby the same day she lost Lulu's baby.

RANT OVER!

Yes I watch way to much Soap Opera.:rolleyes1

Maxie was showing today...and huge, lol. She just felt the baby & is that big, lol.

The Britt pregnancy is sloppy. I thought it was a lie until she started showing. There was no hint of it until the nurses ball.

Very bad writing.

I agree on the Britt pregnancy and for goodness sake dress Maxie a little less like a matronly old bitty! And you know I hated Britt in the beginning but after the stuff with her Mother, I actually felt sorry for her and felt like there would be some redemption, but nope after yesterday and the look on her face when Patrick was calling his child worshiper, I'm ready to send them both upstairs skiing. LOL (you need to have watched AMC children to understand that) I think the whole dragging, dull, choppy and stupid story-lines are due to waiting for the Landview 3 to show back up again :/

Previews for the week of 29-Apr-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**Sonny celebrates his birthday low-key with Olivia, enjoying a nice repast together. Carly and A.J. catch sight of this and, oh boy.
Carly and A.J. bust in on Sonny’s birthday meal with Olivia, bickering like an old married couple.
Carly and A.J. engage in their sick version of foreplay: bickering back and forth. This after witnessing Sonny with Olivia, like they were a couple.
Carly and A.J.’s bickering causes residual hits on Sonny.
Carly kicks A.J. off the premises.
Carly takes it upon herself to get A.J. back to the Q’s mansion, asap.
A.J. tries to dial Elizabeth’s number but gets Prince Nikolas Cassadine instead. Bummer.
Defeated, A.J. feels himself falling for that old, familiar addiction. Not if Carly has something to say about it.
Carly distracts A.J. from falling off the wagon.
Carly and A.J. replay the night at Jake’s, but in A.J.’s bedroom.

Elizabeth puts on her, Who, me?! face, when Nikolas announces his romantic intentions to court her.
Elizabeth turns Nikolas down, for another try with A.J.
Alas, Elizabeth goes back to A.J., determined fix things with him. Um…
Elizabeth goes to the Q mansion to speak with A.J. about trying again.
Monica happens upon A.J.’s door. He tries to keep his mom from entering.
It disturbs Monica who A.J. might be consorting with lately. She takes the bull by the horns, putting her son on the spot.
Monica puts two and two together, assuming it’s Elizabeth he just bedded.
Correction: Elizabeth knocks on the front door, leaving Monica befuddled and scared that’s the wrong woman in bed with A.J.
Sure enough, Monica gives Carly the old heave-ho.
Elizabeth and A.J. talk it out, her forgiving him, him making absolution.
Nikolas tells Laura the he’s still hung up on Elizabeth. Laura tries to help her son sort through his jumbled emotions.
A.J. asks Elizabeth along on a quick jaunt. What he does next will make her — and those watching — swoon.
Nikolas makes sure he’s checked into the exact hotel that A.J. and Elizabeth have checked into.

Johnny makes one last-ditch effort to save Morgan from disaster by forwarding an SOS to Carly via Connie.

In the ensuing madness that is A.J. and Carly hating on each other, there turns out to be a mix-up with their phones.
Carly reviews all these frantic messages — way after the fact.
Sonny takes leave of Port Charles, to see about his youngest son, Morgan, who’s up to his ears in a gambling jam.
Along the way, Sonny and his sidekick Shawn are confronted with an armed menace. Whatever will our heroes do??
Sonny might have to do damage control for Morgan, after the fact.

Olivia nags Johnny until he gives up more data.
Johnny passes on pertinent data to Olivia, the soap’s revived heroine.

Dante is trying to help Lulu remember. But the more he tries, the angrier he makes her. He goes about memory recovery like a bull in a china shop.
Angry, Lulu won’t budge from Milo’s bachelor pad.
Max orders Milo to return Lulu to where she belongs pronto, Dante and Co.
Dante hangs out at Milo’s for the interim, not budging, and making a pest of himself, forcing Lulu to run away once more.
When Nikolas comes calling, Lulu begins to experience a flicker of remembering something from her past.
Funny. Dante doesn’t jar a thing. And yet, when Nikolas and Maxie both intersect with Lulu, memories begin to stir.
Maxie comes over to see if Lulu might not like to tag along on an ob-gyn appt.
Lulu tags along on Maxie’s ob-gyn appointment, feeling déjà vu.
Lulu seems more taken with Milo than Dante. Ha ha ha.

Ellie lies to Maxie pointblank about going behind her back snooping.
Ellie works hard behind the scenes to access all of Maxie’s medical files.
Maxie alerts Spinelli to Ellie’s criminal mischief. Maybe he’ll stop it (when he’s not busy tracking down leads on Lauren Frank).
Luke hands over his latest discovery about this missing Q heir.

Sabrina gives Britt a hard time about whether this pregnancy’s legit, when Patrick happens by, all ears.
Felix’s BFF role in all this could trip up Patrick and Sabrina’s progress.
What did Britt do to get pregnant? You may be surprised.

Rafe seals his doom with T.J.
Rafe and Molly press lips together.
T.J. carefully puts together the workings of a wonderful prom with Molly, ever the fool about Rafe’s advances.

Scotty nags Laura about marrying him already.

Anna and Duke enjoy their rekindling date.

Next week: Elizabeth would rather Nikolas stop dogging A.J…. If only Elizabeth knew A.J. slept with Carly. This weighs heavily on him, but he’s afraid to confess his dalliance to Liz for fear of losing her forever… Carly and Sam team up together… Luke and Laura go over their current status… Lucy tries to cheer Scotty up and galvanize him re: Laura… T.J. double-crosses poor waif Rafe. It’s survival mode… Sam notices Rafe’s sporting a shiner… Connie and Olivia will encounter big trouble. Calling Sonny and Shawn to save these damsels in distress.

Gossip for the week of 29-Apr-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**Roger Howarth may return to GH to play Jason’s actual fraternal twin, according to the latest on Daytime Dish. For this to work, this means Franco had nothing familial to do with Jason. Adding cred to this rumor is another rumor that Howarth has been shooting with Robin Mattson (Heather) already.

Britt’s pregnancy was the result of inseminating herself with Dante and Lulu’s spare embryo. But Kirsten Storms (Maxie) still thinks it’s possible that unborn baby’s Patrick’s. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Does anybody else feel that Prospect Park’s lawsuit against ABC is unnecessary? Just write another story! :thumbsup2

I’m not the only viewer to notice the awful wardrobe of the female characters on this show, especially Maxie’s matronly white housecoat with the excessive pearl jewelry. And she’s the fashion assistant. WTH? Are the women of Port Charles shopping at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s?

Is it awful that I ff through all of Dante and NuLulu?

Also, time for Ellie to go. Bor-ing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Is it awful that I ff through all of Dante and NuLulu?

Also, time for Ellie to go. Bor-ing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I completely agree with you about Ellie. And I try to like the new LuLu but she is not growing on me.
I am not liking the Britt pregnancy thing either. Too predictable.

I completely agree with you about Ellie. And I try to like the new LuLu but she is not growing on me.
I am not liking the Britt pregnancy thing either. Too predictable.

Ditto, ditto, ditto.....

and on a semi off topic note, I have watched the first three showings of the online One Life To Live... wow, it is really good, it moves, and you want to turn in the next day. I've watched with one eye all of GH this week. Boring......

Ditto, ditto, ditto.....

and on a semi off topic note, I have watched the first three showings of the online One Life To Live... wow, it is really good, it moves, and you want to turn in the next day. I've watched with one eye all of GH this week. Boring......

It moves? I may have to tune in. GH is so slooooowwwwww Carly has been in the same dress for 2 weeks. (I am 3 days behind)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter