The GH Official Thread Part 2

Oh wow, I didn't even recognize him. He was "a" Bo right? How funny.

He will always be Bo for me as I had never watched DOOL until I quit my job when we moved to South Alabama. I was trying to get pregnant and needed to be completely out of the lab to get the "nasties" out of my system. I had a co worked in Birmingham that was addicted to DOOL as I was to AMC. She would tell me about the show but it was back when VCR taping was a real pain and you could only record one channel at a time. RKK was playing Bo at the time and :blush: he was it for me!

Catching up on this week's GH episodes, and I just saw the performance of the 6 men who stripped down to their undies at the end. Hysterical! And props to the actor who plays Damien Spinelli who no doubt knew he'd be in line with "buffer" bodies.

Just read on twitter that Todd,Starr, and John will be back on May 10. All as different characters

Who believes Brit is really pregnant? She seems awfully big and no one seemed to notice:confused3

If she is indeed pregnant I'm thinking she is carrying LuLu and Dante's baby. Either she stole the embryo out of Maxie and told her she had a miscarriage or there was another fertilized egg that had not been implanted and she took that.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Beyond words! Everyone wins except Britt!

Catching up on this week's GH episodes, and I just saw the performance of the 6 men who stripped down to their undies at the end. Hysterical! And props to the actor who plays Damien Spinelli who no doubt knew he'd be in line with "buffer" bodies.

Oh I didn't see that! Its been hit or miss for me the last two weeks, but I'm planning to watch everything online soon. What day were the 6 guys on?

Not sure, but I THINK the original air-date of that one was Monday. When they got down to their "tidy-whities" with the words "NURSE'S BALL" on the back:cool1:

I love seeing Robert Kelker Kelly again. Too bad its for such a short time role.

I love seeing Robert Kelker Kelly again. Too bad its for such a short time role.

I agree! But I don't like how they are making so many characters crazy, instead of evil. Evil is more fun to watch then over the top crazy.

Also, is Nicholas back for good? I hope so!

Okay... somehow I totally missed the discussion of the change in the Lulu character :rolleyes:

Is this a permanent replacement? What happened to the original actress?

Okay... somehow I totally missed the discussion of the change in the Lulu character :rolleyes:

Is this a permanent replacement? What happened to the original actress?
Yep, permanent. Julie Marie Berman chose to leave from what I could gather.

Does anyone know who the actress is? She looks familiar, like I've seen her playing another part on some other show

She used to be on Y & R.....

Not happy to hear this is a permanent change....I really liked the original Lulu!

She is the actress formerly known as Marcy Ryland. LOL She is now using the name Emme Ryland.

Was there a new episode aired today? I'm in Boston so they are continuing news coverage. I'll have to catch it online tomorrow if I missed today's episode.

She used to be on Y & R.....

Not happy to hear this is a permanent change....I really liked the original Lulu!

She was Abby on Y&R (the latest adult version) and before that she was the last Lizzie Spalding on Guiding Light

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter