The GH Official Thread Part 2

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeysMommy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I wish they would have introduced the New Lulu in a back burner story as opposed to a story like this I feel she is being pushed down our throats

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Agree, I am already tired of this storyline. I had to rewind three times tonight, once made it through thirty minutes and realized I had no idea what had happened. Anyone else think that Kristen Alderson could be Lauren Frank?

4. hereyago

hereyago DIS Veteran

Carly and AJ: id like them together.

Ellie is annoying.

Nicholas and Elizabeth I like.

Nululu, not feeling it. recast.

5. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I do think they are going to make Kirsten Alderson as Lauren. I really hope they keep Roger and her together. They really do seem like a father daughter.

6. rcraw45425

I've seen rumors that RH could be Jason's real twin (Franco) and that would make them father and daughter again

7. Mary Anne

Mary Anne <font color=blue>Not sure what season that is<br><

That is what I have heard also.

8. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

The Ellie story is really stupid.... she's very moral and goes into Maxi's records. Yeah, no

The Lulu story is so forced. While I never mind Milo with his shirt off :worship: It's dumb that he would keep her at his place.

9. cinmell

cinmell <marquee><font color=blue>The first person to repl

I would love to see Steve Burton come back as Jason and see how he would deal with AJ and AJ's new relationships with Carly, Michael and Elizabeth!

Is there any news out there regarding Steve Burton and his time on his new soap? I tuned in a couple of times but I just could not get into it. I'm hoping he doesn't stay there long and decides to come home to GH!

10. jenlynn0808

jenlynn0808 DIS Veteran

I'm with you. I tried watching it for a few weeks right when he started. I just could not get into the show at all. Started FF to Steve's scenes and then that turned into starting to FF through his scenes as well...:rolleyes:

11. 4Joyces

4Joyces Type A and proud of it

NuLuLu didn't seem so bad in the flashback scenes yesterday. Maybe it's just the lame amnesia material that's making her so unlikable.

What was up with Monica's upper chest skin yesterday? If I were her, I'd invest in a lot of turtlenecks. Or have a lift to stretch her chest out like her face is! How do these people not have family or friends around them to say "um, that look is NOT a good idea"?

12. trip

trip family trip planner

I know, I was like whoa! She shouldn't show any cleavage, the chest skin is too distracting.

13. mafibisha

mafibisha DIS Veteran

I didn't notice that but I DID think her face looked new or stretched!! Maybe I just hadn't looked that closely but is that face lift new? And lip plumper? :rolleyes1

14. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I was thinking the same too. I just really really hate remakes of flashbacks :crazy2:

Carly and AJ :confused3 I think it could make for a good storyline... The look on Monica's face when she found Carly was priceless :rotfl2:

15. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

I had to stop my DVR just to say.....

Could Patrick be a bigger tool :confused3 Britch has been playing him, he knows he's been played yet here he goes again. These writers should be slapped and slapped hard :cheer2: stupid stupid stupid.

Okay I've stepped down and am slowing backing away from my soap box. :mic:

16. lilmrsellis

lilmrsellis Wishing upon a star...

Just had a thought an wanted to run it by my GH girls! What if Stavros fixed Lulu's uterus? I mean seriously, if Helena can regenerate him back from the dead, surely he'd fix her health problems when preserving her!

17. Worfiedoodles

Worfiedoodles DIS Veteran

I think he fixed her and put a bun in that oven!

Maria :upsidedow

18. rcraw45425

Ewwwwwwww, he's her half brothers father and also had a long term "relationship" with her mother! Wrong on so many levels. Throwing up now. ........

19. trip

trip family trip planner

Was there anything special with Britt's blood work today? We had a local "breaking story" so didn't see the last 1/2 hour.

I agree with a PP - Patrick is a tool! :thumbsup2

20. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

It said she had something but I can't remember what. Then the next scene showed her talking to the lab tech Thanking him for fixing her records.

21. brockash

brockash DIS Veteran

It said she had that same morning sickness thing that Kate Middleton had.