The (Foodie)Force is Strong with Us...a Feb/Mar 2016 trip! THE END - NEW 9/13 Disneyland TR link!

Sounds like time well spent at WS. I absolutely love World Showcase, my favorite part of Epcot.

You got some really great animal shots over at AKL.

And that meal at Sanaa sounds so scrumptious. Kudos on being able to eat anything after that bread service including dessert! I'm impressed!

WOW!! that looks HUGE! Do they give you additional naan for free? just like regular bread service?

I wish! I don't think so...but we never asked since we weren't going to eat anymore of it! The price for the deluxe version was under 15 bucks so a really good price for a large amount of food! Maybe you can order extra naan for a few bucks, that would be cool especially for a large group.

Just looking at your pictures of both, I would definitely go for the soft serve myself. Oh well, maybe they'll have it again!

I hope they bring it back too!

Oh my gosh, now I'm sad I wasn't able to fit Saana into our trip plans :( we LOVE Naan.....well, more reason to go to WDW sooner rather than later after our upcoming trip :thumbsup2 So sweet you got another birthday dessert! :cheer2:

It was really good! But it's so hard to decide where to go when you only have a few days in WDW...so I think your plans right now are great! You'll just have to come back and try Sanaa I guess, hehe.

I just have to tell you that I LOVE your trip reports! I just finished your cruise one, and am reading through this one non stop! I've also been binge watching the Star Wars movies this week because of these reports! Hah.

Hi!! Thank you so much! It was quite the trip! and trip report! Can't believe I am almost done with it! I'm glad I inspired you to watch/re-watch Star wars! Yay!

I was really glad we did it (or I did - it was a surprise for DF). We had watched it two nights before with everyone on our trip from a preferred dining spot, and were very lucky we actually got to sit until it started there. On Dessert Party night there were more people down there and they made everyone stand the whole time before the show started. So we got to sit, and the dessert plate was pretty good. I'm not a fruity dessert person, so some things weren't my style, but I enjoyed the others, plus the bread and cheese. And the view was so much better than the dining spot (we thought). Even though we were right behind the dining area, you got a much better view of the entire show. We each got two of the blue alcoholic drinks which were good, but my 2nd had more fizzy stuff than the first (I'm not a carbonated drink person) so I didn't finish it.

Cool! I definitely purchased it to get a really good view. I figure on the other nights we can catch it from maybe the FP viewing area. I'm sure I'll like the desserts and drinks, although I hope they are not super sweet!

I want to try Sanaa when we make it to WDW, but I'm scared too... I'm such a picky eater I worry I wouldn't like anything! But I want the bread service! I think DF would like whatever he would order, but I think he'd be intimidated by the names of the dishes! Maybe I could just get the bread service for my meal...

The bread service is amazing! I highly recommend it! I'm sure you can find something on the menu you will like. Most things are just exotic names for pretty straightforward things, like "pap" is really just grits or polenta, and they do have steak and tandoori chicken. I think the flavors really meld together beautifully. I think it is much better than Skipper Canteen.

Sounds like time well spent at WS. I absolutely love World Showcase, my favorite part of Epcot.

Me too! So much fun, I could spend hours and hours there.

You got some really great animal shots over at AKL.

And that meal at Sanaa sounds so scrumptious. Kudos on being able to eat anything after that bread service including dessert! I'm impressed!

Thanks! I really love AKL and the restaurants there are so yummy. I have yet to try Jiko but maybe next time. Sanaa really hit the spot for us that night...it was a fantastic last meal!

The World Showcase treats look delicious! I always end up with the Mickey shaped pretzels and haven't ever gotten one of the more "authentic" ones in Germany, but it looks good! And I need to try red bean ice cream. My husband introduced me to red bean paste desserts when we ate dim sum, and we are both pretty obsessed with them. That combo seems like a fabulous deal!

We actually got the deluxe version so that we didn't have to choose the breads or chutneys and they would just bring everything

Yum yum! I was going to ask the price, but I see you already estimated in another reply. Putting this on the must-do list for our eventual Sanaa visit!

I got the Butter Chicken and the Roasted Okra Cashew and Tomato stew.

I always struggle with what I would order on this one (not that I've been there yet, but hey - I like to dream). Butter chicken looks amazing, but I love vegetarian Indian food and basically never get it, so the chickpeas and lentils always sound so yummy! Plus that would pretty much ensure that no one would steal my food :P Yours looks fabulous of course! I will try Sanaa sometime soon - I wanted to do it in January, but we booked Boma for dinner our first night instead since we're traveling with a larger group.

Hope you guys have an absolute blast in Disneyland - I can't wait to hear all about it :D

The World Showcase treats look delicious! I always end up with the Mickey shaped pretzels and haven't ever gotten one of the more "authentic" ones in Germany, but it looks good! And I need to try red bean ice cream. My husband introduced me to red bean paste desserts when we ate dim sum, and we are both pretty obsessed with them. That combo seems like a fabulous deal!

The German pretzel is delish! I love it for it's chewy-ness and it has a nice depth of flavor that aren't on regular soft pretzels. Definitely try one for sure, although a Mickey Pretzel is much cuter.

The lucky combo is totally for you then! It's a great deal and a good snack to share between two people to tide us over until dinner.

Yum yum! I was going to ask the price, but I see you already estimated in another reply. Putting this on the must-do list for our eventual Sanaa visit!

Yup I think it was about 13.99 or 14.99 for the deluxe. It's is absolutely fantastic and we loved eating it! Funny story was when my cowoker went to Sanaa when he was there with his family (they are all from India). and his wife asked to speak to the chef. The chef came out looking worried that he did something wrong but it was because she liked his curries so much that she had to ask him for the recipe! My coworker said it was some of the best Indian food he's eaten. I am amazed by that because he's goes to India a lot and has access to the best Indian food in the world. Sanaa...they are definitely doing something right!!

I always struggle with what I would order on this one (not that I've been there yet, but hey - I like to dream). Butter chicken looks amazing, but I love vegetarian Indian food and basically never get it, so the chickpeas and lentils always sound so yummy! Plus that would pretty much ensure that no one would steal my food :P Yours looks fabulous of course! I will try Sanaa sometime soon - I wanted to do it in January, but we booked Boma for dinner our first night instead since we're traveling with a larger group.

I do love veggie indian food too. It's hard for me to decide as well because the butter chicken is so good. and so is the durban shrimp. I think I will continue to get one meat and one veggie to balance it out LOL.

Hope you guys have an absolute blast in Disneyland - I can't wait to hear all about it :D

Thank you!! I feel so incredibly unprepared. I have not started packing, I haven't tweaked my itinerary yet as I had planned to do. I also haven't been reading much on DLR at all. I wanted to read some TRs and listen to some podcasts but I just haven't had any time. Sigh....work has been killing me. I can't wait for this vacation!

Regarding your trip to DL- probably the best advice I can give is to research which rides have FP and which don't- it is different than at WDW. For example, no FP for Peter Pan, but lines are still long. Also know which rides are open during the early magic hours at both parks. You will have a blast!

Really nice ending to your time at EPCOT! Strolling, sipping and snacking through the World Showcase. Perfect!

Wow, your meal at Saana looks amazing. Haven't been there yet, but I am an adventurous diner and would be happy with many of the things there. DH's fish sounded perfect.

Looking forward to more fireworks at HS.

paw:

I'm going to have to go back and re-read your whole report just to catch up! Just wanted to stop by and say I hope you have a super magical trip to DL! I love it there, it's SO easy to switch parks!!

Saw your post on @Elevationist PTR about tentative Feb. plans. I'll be there with my oldest DD from Feb 24-March 2, maybe we'll run into you! We are renting points at the BCV. :goodvibes

Regarding your trip to DL- probably the best advice I can give is to research which rides have FP and which don't- it is different than at WDW. For example, no FP for Peter Pan, but lines are still long. Also know which rides are open during the early magic hours at both parks. You will have a blast!

Thanks! I do have a list of what rides have FP in both parks and also which ones are open during EMH. I'm also devising some sort of FP strategy. My DH said he'll volunteer to do the running back and forth to rides to get FP. Thank goodness! That is the part I don't miss about paper FPs. I'm really excited about our trip, and at the same time I kinda feel like I don't want to overplan it like how it can get with WDW. It's rare for me to not want to plan a Disney trip down to the finest detail, but I'm kinda hoping to be surprised and be in awe of what we discover (or rather, re-discover) at DLR!

Really nice ending to your time at EPCOT! Strolling, sipping and snacking through the World Showcase. Perfect!

Thanks! Nothing better than strolling through the world on a last day at the parks! Sad but we had a great time!

Wow, your meal at Saana looks amazing. Haven't been there yet, but I am an adventurous diner and would be happy with many of the things there. DH's fish sounded perfect.

It was amazing...I am really happy we switched our ADR from Yachtsman. Not that I don't love Yachtsman, but I would be forever craving that naan platter that topdog posted on facebook if we didn't go. Now that I've gotten that out of the way maybe we can finally do Yachtsman again on another trip!

I'm going to have to go back and re-read your whole report just to catch up! Just wanted to stop by and say I hope you have a super magical trip to DL! I love it there, it's SO easy to switch parks!!

Hi Kelly!! I've been meaning to catch up on your TR/PTR too. I see you've written a WHOLE lot more since I was last there. And so I thought I wasn't watching your thread but it turns out that I was! Just dumb disboards screwing up the notifications again!

Super excited about our trip! I am looking forward to the park hopping there! It's going to be such a treat to just walk from one park to another.

Saw your post on @Elevationist PTR about tentative Feb. plans. I'll be there with my oldest DD from Feb 24-March 2, maybe we'll run into you! We are renting points at the BCV. :goodvibes

Oh that's awesome! We should have a dismeet! I totally wanted to stay at BCV but there weren't any available rooms for rent. Doh.
Oh and I realize our ADR day is tomorrow and I haven't done a thing...sigh. Guess I'm not sleeping much tonight...

I've been meaning to catch up on your TR/PTR too. I see you've written a WHOLE lot more since I was last there.

No worries!! There isn't much going over there lately, just waiting for September to start! :p

Just dumb disboards screwing up the notifications again!

That happens to me all the time!

We should have a dismeet!

I would love that! We will have to organize something for sure!

I totally wanted to stay at BCV but there weren't any available rooms for rent. Doh.

I think I got really lucky getting our studio villa. I didn't realize until about a month ago that we were beginning our stay during the Princess half marathon, doh on my part! But I'm excited to try a stay on the Epcot side and see which "side" I like better.

Oh and I realize our ADR day is tomorrow and I haven't done a thing...sigh. Guess I'm not sleeping much tonight...

I feel your pain. Ours is on Sunday and I am not ready at all. All I know is we want to try and snag a BOG PPO breakfast and another BOG lunch but I need to get organized!:scared:

y_HOd229PEFw9lf6t6zluV0G4JKpyLV2nqgVfRIUu6tL5vAeQmpU0Vnkg-W5e_CntA0o7e2sf3i3zm-9FxoXs25AM69dxRFcLz35fbuAEeVDD17dw0VSDcEgx5JAkc3f3emH5b1FiunyJiKEMlqI0dF5PMmEZ2VJilKmNdBAKV9XMiUlV5dX_Jq1Xr4RIOJOPGpKW0PuJCXCEA9RcBL4LjyNvqEWBU1QjZzolUPjieUiWs-cYgl-f3AdG4xWBz__00KNUWMG2XPTcamnel2Ztlx7zalDRCpg-f1ROAFliVepgUXj3a6oMXHdfObZzKDEEU4BwbqW4sEcQa48gZ6d7HH9kjg93SJEaNQ5DngpFZdm9-6Oih_wJlmJmiHatcLpbW266GOnX-HNghdmk1H5qzD5iPTppWtZ4PfdTYwMXtFHtPpkV4O0EFtUAqpgQ2WRdkO0d08TpoUwqHNpsvHTcmTJ297IwNosTjKO3Iz5_2fAaW7zkbFNMFxDnuAuojUfo4iCPqlGGibzfrB4M1jND1emvQPrLIwZlbUnohjKJwaEWomvL7CwvrixnaV_Th7I9DUh-1G7PUN62bJ5awdsKtt4zfFXfFAWXEVW1JVv8fXPEmmHaw=w483-h643-no
I love how this picture has the little glimmer of light on the rim. :thumbsup2 Looks so magical. :rotfl:

We were seated in the middle of the restaurant so not really a view of the savannah from that angle unless you crane your neck.
Wow, so that's actually possible - getting a non-window seat at Sanaa? We've been there several times and have always been seated by a window (we ask to be, but never takes long). But, mmmmmm, love Sanaa! That bread service is so yummy and I loved trying all those different accompaniments!

This looks really good too. We've had the butter chicken and enjoyed it, but your other side looks tasty as well.

Only a week and a half until our California Trip! You bet I will finish this TR before then! Stay tuned for my last post...
Yay, you are so close now! :cool1:

Good close out to Epcot and great review of Sanaa. I'm planning it for dinner on our AK day. Definitely want to try the bread service. I'll have to decide on the deluxe and dessert or the smaller version with an entree.

I thought about the steak as an entree, as I'm certain my DH will order that but I need to read over the menu again. I'm not incredibly bold with food choices though I am more open minded than most of my family.

Based on your report I've made resos to Saana (in November for the F&W half) & Garden Grill (in Sept, just cuz =P). Also since September's a short trip, we're bypassing Fantasmic (which previously would have been unthinkable) in favor of the Star Wars fireworks. Thanks for all of the info and entertainment!

No worries!! There isn't much going over there lately, just waiting for September to start! :p

haha, you and me both! We leave on Friday for California!

That happens to me all the time!

Yeah it's so annoying! I wish they could fix the bug they seem to have with the system!

I would love that! We will have to organize something for sure!

Definitely! I will post about the ADRs I made soon...it was so annoying because the MDE app and the online ressie wasn't working, so I had to call in. Once I called in it was fine but I'm like what's the point of having it online then!?!

I think I got really lucky getting our studio villa. I didn't realize until about a month ago that we were beginning our stay during the Princess half marathon, doh on my part! But I'm excited to try a stay on the Epcot side and see which "side" I like better.

I definitely love the Epcot side. Epcot is my favorite park so I would love to be so close to it. The monorail resorts are convenient enough though so it's not like I'm complaining, LOL.

I feel your pain. Ours is on Sunday and I am not ready at all. All I know is we want to try and snag a BOG PPO breakfast and another BOG lunch but I need to get organized!:scared:

I literally finished making plans at around 1am and woke up at 6:55am to make ressies online but it didn't work for me, kept giving me errors on both the website and the app so I had to call it in. Took a while but the CMs were really helpful, and I was able to make everything I wanted to. But who knows...things may change within the next few months!

I love how this picture has the little glimmer of light on the rim. :thumbsup2 Looks so magical. :rotfl:

Oh yeah, I didn't notice that, but now I'm forever going to remember this as the magical grey goose! It's magically delicious! :rotfl:

Wow, so that's actually possible - getting a non-window seat at Sanaa? We've been there several times and have always been seated by a window (we ask to be, but never takes long). But, mmmmmm, love Sanaa! That bread service is so yummy and I loved trying all those different accompaniments!

Yup, it's actually possible, and granted we made the ressie the day before so I wasn't expecting much. The first time we were at Sanaa a few years ago we had a lovely window seat and it was great!

This looks really good too. We've had the butter chicken and enjoyed it, but your other side looks tasty as well.

They were both yummy, really enjoyed this entree!

Yay, you are so close now! :cool1:

Can't believe it's almost here. I need to finish packing! Usually I'd be almost done by now.

Good close out to Epcot and great review of Sanaa. I'm planning it for dinner on our AK day. Definitely want to try the bread service. I'll have to decide on the deluxe and dessert or the smaller version with an entree.

I would do the smaller version next time just so I wouldn't be so full but I can't remember which sauce I liked so wouldn't know which one to order. Hmmm, I guess I'll just have to order to full version to make sure, hehe.

I thought about the steak as an entree, as I'm certain my DH will order that but I need to read over the menu again. I'm not incredibly bold with food choices though I am more open minded than most of my family.

Steak sounds good! I have only ordered the potjie as my entree. I just can't resist some good indian food, and butter chicken is one of my faves. Disney does it so well!

Based on your report I've made resos to Saana (in November for the F&W half) & Garden Grill (in Sept, just cuz =P). Also since September's a short trip, we're bypassing Fantasmic (which previously would have been unthinkable) in favor of the Star Wars fireworks. Thanks for all of the info and entertainment!

I'm so excited for you! I'm glad I inspired you to...eat more! :thumbsup2
I'd bypass Fantasmic if it were between that and the SW fireworks. Especially because after OCtober we don't know what they are offering. I hope it continues...indefinitely!
Hehe. I definitely indulge when I am at Disney...I just hope the miles of walking per day kinda evens out the amount of calories I ingest on these trips...:rolleyes1

Definitely! I will post about the ADRs I made soon...it was so annoying because the MDE app and the online ressie wasn't working, so I had to call in. Once I called in it was fine but I'm like what's the point of having it o

Oh my gosh, I had the same problem! At first I realized I was a day early but still had to make a resort arrival night res. So I did that real quick thinking it would give me access to ADR's this morning but no dice. I've been checking the online and MDE app all day today with still no luck. I figured I'd try again tomorrow morning ( at 4:00am :scared:) if it's still messed up I'll have to call, which I hate. I'm not a social person at 4 am! :surfweb:

Day 7 Part 4: The final few hours...

When we got to DHS, it was already dark. The fireworks would be starting in about 40 minutes. We were wondering where to go watch it for a different angle, so we decided we'd hang out by the Hollywood Studios arch towards Launch Bay so that after the fireworks we'd be at a good angle to head to TSM. It was EMH tonight at DHS and DH really wanted to ride TSM one last time!

Here's some PP pics as we walked into the park:

4eM6saitFcbdp95If32kqkT-5JU38TitM4MsvWjC8IBbDHG0InVy9_VJ8TPbGGxHbGmHajwP3e4Cz3NY0U-55zlH94zvKw5FcdZYSJ_mVefz0-E2XeojL_ZezGHF3h5rOSKk2CqFILSYEPzRS3WUhDXsV2kiGbKBri4yqHsAYgE4LWYMTSAQbIpAssnDYpUepl7-Y4GMLzkNvSkacsUAUgpoKUMpZgLJ4-kGqYOw-oRYXDNUxWo-ZRrbjXOka6Cnyvr9Iz_bURHN8NlLlsn3G8Cum0JQ_fO_oAM5svcFqfaV0w6Nu6aGfXMp-h4rAD6WlkFLoUMRraYt3NLHJOCk4ZXC5c8eL894sHmQM6AUSqwGfcd3gxnUH9m2W7po6rkOKQq7vITTL_oZnxDcJAzUh7rNN9mszHpw9exy8mweRKqQ0RWBo9_IDkzR1zZkATAqbAjClhyq35Cjd-ZYl2X6TfKIHkDScr0Cgz7k1RXaBmi6_Oiu4o7JIcAxI32MTTc3h164xtKc4ShE93EyvLQes3snRf1oCOgkUdjXEHYtctvKLMdNerEUprliZMTpPtyFLmM7IlGNoD7uiR11NAXtaOSCpQi9s5a3=w429-h643-no
ypP1ML8sM4aKvEMLdYD6DsSruGWojOxUv1dFqSRGp_y6K7g2PdIDIve9tHb2dFat-gKyjRYB3UYala_VEEBYOzy56AEXHinQsqHBm4cgSxpO93qySOYUrNQ4Jb6WGbgKlTooc78Rmml0Xrqh4jxN5k2BXxkoYweaopiIdLvahsS6T_vJy64wtkuYSZH9AUMGVkKH61EmJ3Fc5B2Irn0IqHKU7hN4JMNxBhoLEbcgqEWp-B-6rUUK-MwtcPWQm0VwBooUrHKd30fdMcxQChjS31mHtBFrIHegEXtvW9Gq77e0oCo2zBSWDVVMqh2IuaoUy1w5ZlpZMaZZsmvgW_vhQnvvcGhp385zXGFtWORyL835oSkm-vX2NnFq8CupSOgyHOc3QmfpMMFaVF_Wncaail-4kbZrSPb5Ft2e6TiUgwF-qKEcudaLdgwWDgWUG2PO6gNn5lMRRo5H2DaAy1NihPW875DjWBjGiTGVwsbBK9VXn3TY1gej1CN436KhV4711Czh1ds_I-6J02N63Ql02r7aZ5DmHbCwjWo6_hSiDkQQZ8QZjYh3OzFVFgWTjyASeRW5Oo11RgD1aWgGvND1fQ1HM_w_kw8A=w429-h643-no

I then realized that we were close to a spot that @natebenma told me about, the very famous "Dee's Corner"! I went up to the spot in front of Starring Rolls and took a picture, which puzzled some of people sitting at the tables outside, but I pretended I was interested at taking pictures of bakers in the window. :lmao:

nmTQFWpo1m1aSobfjGInxobEJEWsTv3Xy4nyRlDTVEGYMmhJ5RwuJZtuxOmOZQb9DnVn4Mxn-E212JcUO-Rkp32_GxjTYk4B9yCRdz6a6S3n61RGDE_-ZjgdpVyv-flTRh_vT2yriS8gBrsrMXL0oYUzOPTSmfKWk1erhBv-1sPF2JejS0t0bW0cDDMlXPds9wKeiGFkE_FLQ9c_MxfkW-beNu6HcyM_6qitC0fe3TVaaMgN7CYGsfG4PJc1APBYsDcIkEeiYEDIqI0n_J6ll5eq5KRN0uslTdrTqg6Cc5ukwtIhOyC1_ygT-1vuOtPh9xleyvBox1ajUUkMwJzM5CRPVf3oP1b_Ot0X2z7IVnNAHoHmbDMbRQTNmnDGezOUDcNlHtc4Ukk2PDLtHOJObahjvXZV-Ej9GTtvcQ0Xmvb48IZYRoBxx_ZOQQ_rFsg_vH1pMOsrDj_omZlD5HNP2vDS_mefosd9PU4QkZhC1jkNMYw4lV7oQadnfWJMnUC8hC0yA3_NqpMP-FGLEud0osVwFqvBnlRpISXApF6fqlWB8NU6d0ZDRiFueFK6kHQ02AyM4aw-bcegk12v6FMgYWF8YJZTQxAU=w800-h533-no

Dee's Corner at DHS!

I texted my friend Topdog and he said he'd meet us at our fireworks viewing spot in about 20 minutes. That gave us some time to get one last meet 'n greet with our favorite furry friend, Chewie!

There was absolutely no line at any of the meet n greets, so we were in and out very quickly.

yD6-Kudjs558i1kdgFlzqhAmB-CXGfdWn8KM2h1t3klSA2KQU23tSvju_lL416sc9uoMtYKeNXv1yHHBCgI1Il03NnZa2icsskQuHOVY7OVtlkMnYJn_MBhPDtVGNaCWa6aoOWnZaMm_BHvFc6m4ZB8lu7q69s35PR0_Up6zUaZ7btZE1OAIA1tfVRhyFkQv6XX3ZfZnSapHQHGc-R46PQPzER-_pHhesMa4WefBQtO9AFLxU04MocXm1yDPf1S9hwU8jv1JnbLdNU1SHcQ7YMVzMswDWA7hNquVhoagNVrkL6iQdPHAIopdcGSfvXGTBIOVmSTeAGkL67E5FpNOsONB9QRqv-AjJtYmrjqKi0BdfVpK1ozvhx59mS8-kbvdsjMNIEij1mbob11dnP43I8dhkv6LO5RQfmLgKqC9R6ZxyDKlRT4TM6BuRzO_GbliBniYRb7VNm9gsUJiDQwqTnzIx1BklCCqkyW-W_yn02blMBtZhytgEFcOdcakUXbZztnjiEcieujSLyyNbc-yYRGGK9r3C6ttkS-XxhwFBi1JMKz_S7cFPf2Xmg8IuOYlLbc8oQYFcHhsjphQUPpbylQ-bKZFYyNSbHae2BdwnEUMOf2ugA=w800-h533-no

Chewie had a special moment with DH's Millenium Falcon t-shirt

GCLJFmmXuyTaHQvMslyAWH9dKyvnMk6CWCGfU_e20VOnGgM8OQyIm_8en6y9slRvcoWAyRWl48LiyQvYxczFUG9r2gVzYaXyNZRyhvj5Kv0AhtoVO4JndCXoxSBIP-oQuiazx0lfHmEVD2ZDGgnW_2l3FJkmGIewfwjOIP_OpW56O3u8ebIRXk61ULlmPo-UChl63MsoO2kv8e8xUeRJFW8dkDNLAwfTt79F8uUi1HEtmb-ep8_yA_OsalkBlBrUFFzGA-KSt5Su0vYCJmevis7qU7-2dcAlQ7VgE8ZHkYuIxSsDRI-jw_yiCOMIu1RE6JOkanm3Ci4AhhdNS3lQ6UpSm2a2pocRXj1HnuA_DF4Cj11UoO7i4mHhlLtJjx4LCRTs809Eoj5FEZ2_5FNDzl6C09N96XIbXSabffjmrOdTSiZyDskYzRuhJRJ83RyRvPkn3FVzTwXaeyj_f8MBbEUJ-5Ah1NYil19aOeUMeNZVCz1P73QS45foZMfkNU5dezWu6paw7A42SHJjTejJABXYgVdSMxBZRssc5h1c75Nw-Um3iU1gRKEkPMDgbfNqxYfPXn0AWiRj5qcuUMyiAjeFIOxbhtfb02E0iVOYYXRl0lp28Q=w965-h643-no

-U8FrgztBy7kiPEoD6-BRJIrdYDJ2AQyBQbEu_EfUlM3UwBVKDJ-BpkSzh67sqGaz33x-dINsK2J5_IbMW46onZEhcJUL6LXi5OMcN54xGrr8hWz7lOgjtCHAeT9UrjxzL3LFMlDJwaG1WRFoqhEw-QcJWNxJ5uYlCkMqqbDKaR7z2zeJGg2cdx9jHVyozdoam8sIL_HYH8fCIIfVvGo7y_H0mHe6st4jC9JxMCsKgpfvMKw5CYyCeRIXcV0dmXAJQaMHprpoZsknqHRZE9YONzM3QKIvA00lXSuYHFmAsLeFqSgmVjkm4ghFbtF09zg2Ha7AT7vx4ET2CZu6OqIjw5ggtAMhUhji_Zvg8jHQRWYqOKiIucg_OdH-PR3z8ApObnJdODhkberLSEW5C8XV0aVxn6wEPqWzRHY6mhvyQo_nuIH0YfZanHwmMjzeF6ohxtTaOW7ioXMqmTcvo9EAjD5sJP5Uce3XkAK4sGtX5t_XyXd3kyF8FpB_0JUcJr--U0ub7MJ0k--2dLzqjmzYGyx5kvz_XKuvFc9lHTVTvHtrkemvqNd7rU-1D0ukcFmhkshpeq9QUUcyJkw7Q4epDjSIj9kOGmh=w429-h643-no

He pointed at my stormtrooper shirt and shook his head, but I said something about being "undercover" and he ended up being ok with it. Hehe.

N_hrVDgbhyhezJ4lWfyiDMGAJlt8FZeg7fFheqdU2LMp_7y6hMkCYOGhZLTe2Ibnf0m8EOk0dYH29fyy4H_RvFAR3daCow-pVsIga-f-pg0LICwMPVajcH_OGVHySPOKX6BS3GyViHd2yV9kcii0KztJtemIW-PcKqoedWnOfl3I3Z5KZCxfAjNX2-PCSUfh3VojmApl4hqJZ_zlDtNzUY5G7flKpBwwH8Voa_5hF4vOscEnXF4XKMnQFRNvX8eK86hEUO4zWvEATph9wvYPqc9ohktHHv0fWzTnGNDyoSo4GwouRXbabDDQhoC0gk7s15f0k7IbdE3GyRiHcDAsu1BhU0Kvyi8lNw3K2iu4hektthHhVbgYqb8AvYZ59CsDSf2Xu-3Tp1CwmoASk1C53E8ZRgLFqb1NQAQH_qKSs84Zp1amVra5mlUHOUICuCUwrmvoFN1cLJyX7eyBHe7AEFb0L6LvNdmcOi2VxnqHEOJdaojitX8W31nEDAKKrml0H4DhcVbgUrdO2cGFx_8zPSWKtwM9mQvrjhliKXSfe-6jNkYqXtQCgZSBdl1YMJ7I2qCYPNHlab1UF1y09k3vNaVTtiIMw2dQDtr5w-v-zeEoPFElxA=w800-h533-no

x4VdBxjhl_WEhQCMd9qDDJ0BCTQ9E71c8DvtgzU2zndfiQCqMoM5lePe72AhITyeslds8FjA1M37E-PuUQlmH9L-wz-7ezDdYzDPe4FuTjDip-sLDcXzH1uwtl4LU81gCRxXkHM5os1Yv_iuUQmULghFvAjOq9nAbMyFUwbvZnZYPNVGRM1xrb9jmL1wGDmPkqYnPwcTsKwLC61rFd6LIrYxmtedYGDQ9USLcS6msYE4kKahCobayVK-7Q04bIe0n88fNrgkfGH834SXPajiTO962pxA9_NzFnb_RfR9VJVqFIGt9WLoGexdPqu72EfV276js_huANkdmOpjGWrTdHSzLLht4YXMw7hf0kq-fNEbk_V3vF1t9IB-WIs4W2lh_66BvhUSPBm4OHdfCVUnIifrzk1tvIoTOYKowPYZSG049xGGVuORWdSCaRBIBm1InqRYKtoLBGQmc4OLMLoXXet7XNJbfNYxQYSgBz6q6fNDQD4dibvehYSAu1d6Z5XGV-J39toSAJl1LqKOHolc28rAKw_hVLZx9iamQzNhhUjXjGJgjj6PFyIOVB9c1sxAcygasj6FMhMAFVEjfg0mMG-GAjXNhQYe=w429-h643-no

HJsLmc4vCrq1B0vzU_m18Gg4MyidUuTMPBE0DGoaw0c25tJBhl5SV1Jn4PG-IJDtZ9k8oNIXftJKMHiQVZ5ffLI9qcy0FI9NSQqUq9xzG8ecNsRbKrxVmXxXEnwAwgqbeOK3d0cLlDMVJfeKIECz-2EsHOU5rBSIQNQHm38nWgvNeGg0_GarwPXE8EmprnBf-Y5ry_dpEcRryBgYmGlLNj_JsCWKLMt9peDFdPX40mzeNu6O5BKg5XxmHIBsc-X3SrL06chdHIDboLtcU_xPnwmLFcjyLaNM3s5sYqgbrIrn0VB5gP_NlGYpMugweoXU_mZJ4YiPHzYZp3315F9P2ZcpiA-OvIkn8h8NSeuxMvBkVHpZ7d2Sd21XlOF1QAdtGx3uh4WYF2xy8U_jwil3sHEprDLYz9lymdG3ygmBGyEmV8Dbnv-7fyhIu62WXDNA1kDmeZo_PgFiD9uexiqS0gt3z2Ppb49-X9RrPiRUlf5wYTEG-AXCiFK35kEprnDovFI-UVxwyBDmdZdutQQGB289CgzVGew6UqPdrmbxy-5fqKzLpJzZu2Qt-hZwoLHp2Ua2i0SpapbUROu_4mOo3Lqmd3fpSLpyqpXrjBLldKZ5vcrb7w=w800-h533-no

ZjqTrS5202skVp4Dt2buFEGcrcnl7cMKHYMNWPm91bfiNbKFulzZW27h0udBMhegsGdkZEkAT_H2vw-cdsN7ayRU2JXsNbUSGOju6coR-OzqvAOQOoXSG8zYWia-iK3NgZRf4SbYI9YFLKIzdv97SvMzcj6xnXvo5G8g1WV_OjjctwM1tld_WeJE_3Xr2aA-s5NORwdGvrcZhuQhbOdXzbMqD0izsiIlNaFW_rMMIafCuWIDGOWlWTjwHTEDpPoBlzIrg-AcMAqJBJk-WBIBbfWRjX2TZTiW2CE0CTy3Wtw_r1voaWXIc-YPJg5GXpkPO2czkuiSOSaIZeLGqiaiGt-5NJ1uA-Wv7_a3fOXzeAzNiVQNb9vr8qubVACFsHFI4jqDJnUL4Q8WWkOzCgs2ropR5LRIIDgEICoL3r6HJLJvLIVNhGudCJMWMxNlOi77KHK96PL2KC_oa1Fd7vrf6tRqukb20OvLXw4kDetdjBF7SEO6rOf35Ur6fbbRKskyZAoLHak5NbOxbo1AFBc4b7VgQbwvwH4TVl_PISrPS33-nfmnQKH4Uzvt1QoE7gLtUb-JIyI243KUS5bPDM-bOVuLdJgmzHrCyOXFiMItREmuS5MRyA=w965-h643-no

We :love: Chewie!

One last walk through at Launch Bay before we headed outside to meet TopDog. There were no Jawas at Mos Eisley at that moment.

LyYcsu9IkpE3Qm2-RpSh8BKFDFDl2FvagKQa8uZSNrpTThtBbTzKVtyQ47R6OQbQYjE5EIbYc8Zp24mgnTYwO2donSqF7BekHz5QmB_BwPWuWaGDY_2IVRVcQxK9_5qbJVW5orpJV-kt-wQWLy2DVNwq115RXobFbWIXmbN6sIDLE6r9fjwzUI1m0Gbh7Ua8s9oG-Fr2IhyAKRd0Gi_g5ooeY2racbq2H63fJRIalacsbToSmG3efjUDy_-xWvC90lVuiOZIwJ2PxrVknSOzJWTEXjU6lv9hX7WavC3OtkGIruNxCOxDJYzHKB0akJejPndMfxF_4gYTh-AU_xa9rOilG2GicGKQgn9mb6_CqxHjcBTmzlONjB2ogXpyEphHq_OOVOelzmam95IwrsFPvbqQrYAuLGmB2mu8-64zRwOyUqM-4dsau6PSOMHn8WTPIsw13ccR6BR1ahW_aRosl32SSrC06H4PqoamL_E6VeocNFDzEk1GE5e22VijkbxmAZauNmvy88Pf70g5IArbhH9ZLv7H6OuMhvQrtuJmGiHVQieEKox4mZU_yqpZkBp4MIu5MEk9VDBqUSqsllo-3ucMw3ckB-xGBcelTUCEMIvbIX0EbQ=w800-h533-no

When we got outside, I thought, hey I'm wearing a stormtrooper t shirt so I'm bound to get some attention from them, right?

Wrong. It was DH who caught their eye instead.

rI_fM3BZVwI-5ADDelMmXBw-pOJ5ZmLd7f9XOAUY6ZciDq_utSTI52kJ2Z85QwXWEJmzkLakqNliEF1rD6XjwTj0fr2fGwtluNCxcUK1yqtHOBK2pSwKgtIEk-dSQqse8hieX20yoHHAIvjIj6rUkMk1xZ32o7MIN1x_evcegdgHNcXJgsyzoBcq8aUbuTZbsAJRg0zn5rX_k_4QUTbhNHNsJt6ptPyrmXqZY7hJjLDrdlXGB1KG_KjMOE0WfyR_iutttEONlM3nlMQ9TF6EVOf4xYAOxHMhJKVpC1-RbsZIDoEVCbL-HuYVU0oz1olNPmA4dKvdJRDKL65EyVxoKqW4Mi5Jmy2y42DyAYPPJO2Dz4bkyi2cLbhG-Frp13P71qkjGom6f14CJYy4cgtol4eKDKFE5aiQfHNJl2ObO9PD7oSsFeKSIw_apEeAVcHtglChgYnjEW4CP-DAmgzoKtWUTBxUvjDhjF7ppP0z_X_XrQy1oAAiWRSWammkOcDtpr0vHLLvXAQJ_a42D-9txAp6VNI5kzRCOTBs4FOBdc64qcPPfMjm0zIeRQIE7yLd0kDhPA8CLetT9-heSHUR94wxtlntSmux=w800-h600-no

Stormtrooper: Let me see your Identification card.
DH: You do not need to see my identification card. *waves hand like Obi Wan Kenobi*
Stormtrooper: Captain Phasma will hear of this.

Looks like I'm out of luck again. We met up with our friend, Top Dog by the Hollywood Arch and together we went to see if the stormtroopers would take a picture with me.

This was the best we could do. Hahaha.

e0DSGxHMjK6xAMIsSlvArp5KfKbPF4aisBmnuhuk1rA5CUlALjRrPJVUuO0wFVoAKOXujtSVLz6XM3ZgHSy1sviiDorNmni_VXh4iiv0N_hc8X3CHbU21UXwkK5Byv_DaOCEYmAQ-vI5lo1Dg2Cu8UQsLpEkJseohsEbSUpFvKvuDW7GOOIy2QhCNIen_kf2fKUHnN4TYSqVIrrFIiQvvDJQVyzGo94KLmQhqq-hv27HQSK02mXepHPnjRjy6rSws9JPySfQV7fOWU9otSwmtPtaoLDgZdQ2KowvWQIfeODspX9YnX4SlGgTYs60RyW4cjcCZHr5bC5m1FSehV891MXMGukCyK7kNjv2WX1WYsZ6GNgNm6OtT_jeVTw0MCWDBWyxaqUPluL8QGJezuRj9V7beGkJItsv3ptwbbao_I6x-QpPzTyKR0Y96GU3YHyHB127KA3kAY3VLpwRGqjZ210qZcPmLDjSfOAe_NRQuIiircDioO14LFm8NxxjfO3uySTYqyvmpuD_Vbulv7I7yTcxRYjR0n3D__NYJIXLWuH__Q-e92nOhOznwXkYTU7NNqGXuagiGo45jEiKA6ULMsBAziAVJJOsuiFlz9Np1ptd-lw4YQ=w800-h533-no

We then went to secure out viewing spot. We kinda just stuck it right by the arch. Mainly because we could sit down by the wall and be close enough to TSM. It is not the best view of the fireworks because they are much wider than this view affords. But it is definitely very close and the fireworks will feel like they are on top of you.

Here's a brief video of our view.

And another one:

MEDIA]

Not the best angle but the sound and the height of the fireworks are good. This was TopDog's first time seeing the SW fireworks and it didn't disappoint. He thought it was better than Wishes too, and he didn't even get to see it in it's full glory!

After the fireworks EMH started so the three of us raced over to Pixar Place, but of course we end up behind a rope along with a large amount of people doing the same thing. The CMs couldn't let anyone into the area yet as they had to check the top of the buildings for any remnant fireworks and to make sure it was safe. So we ended up waiting for about 20 minutes while they were doing that. Finally they let the crowd through so we raced towards TSM!

It was a lot of people but we had a good laugh about it, saying that it was part of the EMH experience at DHS, and how we couldn't wait until the new track was in place.

etladguyqa6-s7ZcttQ7dcj9VaovpBQHp3Yg8Jo4rF9xVnu61Ptg72TlX84eofY14C8vuk5DJIsWu-CILBaP8IBzjhKuUR-9EMX4EWbBNlzeBC8XXeTQG8pj9t6DkJeVTSm8P6zkAD2kWT5469-g3UetToX42RrqDJ_j57Q0GwD9SPSNgkiEIfzoMUgQ9WtyZUmn40GCk-LgwnyzxrdSCc-WjgasKyZrERj2xpU5_Nl2-hN230lkWorCglTx_A7iHpLtP-14iWg0C6BeO5co-skoTAfVe-QSXMMbMekhY-zsRnUuCjXN_4dw7Lt2ShYRRb-WnxY18a7dxozkLdRiEaxg7x5cdmyaNxhy_xg9ni7gB_RpOJmmkkWppPqkAv2tT18XKj6sIDEetP7UNZL6Xq4bydXSochMXcws18mTX6hfAOmvX1gF6N3-WIfMsXZST1qjMbUVq5UpfH417aoKuDG58QsMsUPdAUzp64-DwbLhZH2GYp2TxlVLVNzXB_WqnbqV8BPO8oGujSTpwvS5OQrozd5KgPvE_1TMPtMFUIKxITyYL6mV8EXGpyO8-iiAo2Op454HLvUFvI-4eRur66SEvcn94Al1iK2oaBEOXrqg11uYVA=w858-h643-no

Once we made it past the mayhem though it was a lot quicker than expected.

DBPjOjMA9_EhRVtYf8YU2R59TG1e9ZVzDHC-DKE7_Vw3Rt1Rspj1QNJE0EjT0OJYEkLvPZMKMoRAnifWiRakWAMzK5JKaFkuRpbE26QXVkgNGenVoIBcTeuXxX7yRciopDrfOmmJOvVWO9UipxELysFGY0fpV45fTcTYhdiIzk_9UISngGIWu-NFCgTHv48tx58SnxGfgB0MqB7ceponJkhqxp88hEjljngchMtUFNU-fgJE1AV3Ylw0AoEDS81PF31gHWZf7ZqyBZ0y7A0cAIhx4xpkFKL-2TkaE2wTk783wZGrRYaKFc-mPJMNeztDKZ-8qxhypk305ikgLoQlqkEYAaM8sGM1ihb0mK8kViUvARSrvd1LMptaIyqjAaUZ6w0y-02h6JRlrFnIwMtlNKpGGkNLUg11pH8ZH2wU8oAp1RD5Whsw_LcaoH3m8mYrUA0mgFSNJBc6ajwTelKCV32goThgT81a_W3Yjck9vxuEWftKkxerQ_pEq7kdCspbAnupaB5kBt_wczTlKMGVPbN06ztMONEQ_9eLJa-3sDWMB8LrHXbSbBjvHmesZ1eRWVGchR8V8v98Ue2OjEiAp7FpNu-Uj1GV4awp9rkhypIhe5G1XQ=w800-h533-no

After TSM we decided after one more ride we'd call it a night as we had to head back to pack everything up ahead of our 4am ME pick up time for our flight back home. :crazy2:

We said our goodbyes to Topdog who wanted to check out Launch Bay. But first, a picture to commemorate our night.

86IeQ4yYaUA5ovWcoW9WPe_kpsnV8gtdlgKFkOHjJxim9Y2Yha6VFUtWuDCH9CN_bWffVf1IcIyu7Iu23hQpAM4c47k3UJeztS-ma3_PuPbaC7Z4fDt9f9x9ZYTsTBcWW_cHZQQ39r1m7a-2DmxNTBLZ1f6gysp4qwzeIUqlYTNmpIF73Q_0r-UoIcieQEAZ74qtGsn4wEcXWBw-f6hLpJ-iE26cDjxx1y66tiVCM-jMOE3ALkRofT-xGZiJFpoTbLuO93ifD0sTkOZkK5VyzSUugQCrr3JAH9ezQW-ghjt4EKuTRDfy8E6_m8t4ZjcSBgll5A6U7IY4JjpfTyDovWUpu5dLpfthaW3K8RdQAD6XO40HthVam6kTYy7EOHBZvFrwF9JjAK6LJKmuczt5OsOKVkbjsCLUKRddib2f_lpWaICdDU1EPtw_XJ-_DHdjbvWTW53dX-ZEtcn1m2eApvR2JwaSNSu71lFCFvB72igmQXPhrMvmyi0C6KAJoxM9c0RpzjO1vWe7GvbqjPrSHfPcqrawzjXV9BdKe74mA5OMCGfIO7S8WEmBCmlADJGXl3dLSAFO4tvBvX4SS2YUJwvdkeOyj6Ft=w429-h643-no

Topdog also had these really cool light up shoelaces!

0CxLuImvnCtmj0GDXzFcQdAvnMMrNFURBt4sMi3xGTeIfhl_mbw7dfQ9ajDFZTcbjY4l0QVNK1xAmhTVjGGKjlLvd0DsS1xwAOSQVXPhvwwtxqIIuTvoP0qCypnRNklG1YZYsiH-p9yeULFmcPpBRkxF8qAjQzqhBWFGJ24ErOxyZ661Y-bnvq-hGLgYhOWZ_L_1OCdthgpVJ28HMU0Ck1HmmlHtSy-tuwAr9-9Lu3JWsWOJowCjaT5lBQjRr9efrfDTaVlT1M3wczY60db8rRYfTPqiIUmHmqhvYbCwkMxxO99lwRzJkRNu53fb_UB7m5LFvZ6JDB8yrl8W0ES-DSXFjTBmkgv9rjwmkPSZzDDByfoAyFqtL0nYitHoCKN2x3Zve_kSu83o3eNPxpw_t1Cv7yoCo6xVx7JWil7iz6c_VB9vnW3mcr-CmKzHe9ZsDXRadEX1bNlpn2sG2tb2DPKTstyfZicYhf12M70zDZH9Z8JzGbIN8ogGEYK3yltSY_2cJa6Daa3jNRAju9rZE4rJDJaKy3lh86KBHAtzjwtN86nVjqZxzWj56qrlIy2leOKFQ8zZ6tpQx0GA2Etir6hWO3xJYLhy=w800-h600-no

We said our goodbyes and hopefully we could meet up again on another trip!

Now DH and I had to decide what our last ride of the trip would be, and we decided on TGMR just because it's a classic ride and we hadn't ridden it yet on this trip!

BYDtwOCtt9b8KucXOD_fUBHOySwwPfLqGuid0c83wT6y7rFFAL7mHycqTTcxDaWMBV8b1mDn4fqYbBk1ixLkVDtILttp7Xicb2FwrirGaFd3522AFFnYYySAdnT0T3MUcCQ2NwqLWPGE1qT4e9rUzunGkCeZpM-HKvKVP_uCZxiVRhj2osjEs62tPgD2DJphiIJhoKVSJb_O7c-wIw4g-PQ6CYQroRbK9E5HZaOk8Ycj1rvCFta7Iuisj5gJLd4YHSxz7LDvebJOAt94elXhlxbWdaDQw_-NA2vFMOeQJm9aH7BmYjbEQbLosILaZMVwo-m0GS6kuswLLL-FDBYlPO7gPmXvDPWv678_oZbX-M0ML582eEjtYaCngbPtGG6hJCuuOClyt2BdRTTOS-jmmex0i1ZR9P1q1RPGcxP8WjXWblVrg_fbLmUVmuv9MohQPU5MzgYi1M1MAI1jRUBG3sv6wp6TYUk_4HbgwPJAfp2qbGTcfG5DGLCfIWz0k0w-IQYPv78yMFJ8j_fjmAusCSKUJEAGhRZkuBrcnbSda3Sb9prvuyzvcRJCSCs2Gmvf4fhpbRobtzD7yXdWWw7WKGeln5wzBJg8f_cUl84HD3brHm7hkQ=w800-h533-no

This time we got the gangster.

49l9agLq9UFYsZyvGDZCqDqIBNZmJCxYdJlTr4x9ZeQoquH-MWp3-4WbWIRt-yCLhAC9y7K3tTZXPqlS95iPxTX5UCOjguRID4LHccZhAYJJOOZVIK2SInxdwLqoNxnfKqyhH5l6udCuTTp8xSjB6UkDUWuZHXCc_1UoC49cHSlNS18W8nJy5NKkxNtkBXhRpP58dfN0UzoMyO2YxIPX1zW1RoxOTweKFv7LurAhIthlCa9FLWkUy_qHQYh8LECNVgpo9kozJQgvcL0x8-GV_LvowHwKies3VDzZvZ6QTRlxUIhxVl9bxazgtWhXNkBVSJ55ru9zDUpQ3L1nnPI7c10xbbGgwqQCziw_um_TZiu7IW6HqDmNB-LHFhlK63XgHnverwm6WKNnR01kavHi0xramiNFD2QBhfVJYY48OdJA4pJRJKDLDQiCCFg8g9gAMSm0HKrVLiGFRV3Kt1vzWl7sfr_5GcXZA769MQZcb-1pSnNN5RYeZ46GlxhDzdDEmVT_KWUQinRUh4lQFqI1R_pVjMo2WdrZCqiDQO15QvsT59jUpyFjZq0XP2wMRwumfF8I0M41bF--sY05ToS7zkgtJOTqhftwO_MtOejJjtSF_0V-xA=w800-h533-no

Sadly after our final ride of the trip it was time to head home. It was such an amazing and long trip (exactly two weeks including the cruise), I'm not sure how any other trip can top this one?

Good bye DHS!

fMq8GJ4K7t6uHBSegji9zBV13xYhMYt_IipliE0JZJiIFCoIVoufAGdFTIimCQBzrdgYz_CWNTO2DCe3PBK6OiSg2Vt0YKo2EEEknVh-qH4WDpKjSbVIVEOIoNpE89ICcXRtexAFl2p-G2KcB3Ok6rvlCkZNLAGnmP-bATN-Mi-a4j-DrFhVIOUYqnSaGCcGE8ApyPClzX6-KueWA-Avt2AC5FHL-4Wuuge2BAK89rV124N-cfB1PlfA9TDZ__XnBoYT-j1VGbLdQ_Rz0-ZaIXu27fDjpP3D2fqwEZKMo7VBqUEtHnO9CBAsahBtLrsIgCDQ6uNBvpekb1xjXR-CxVuIWDrqIok8VnSLfiqrwSD4cTWjrYCJ3RB7GFIjj8l8en5qKtDcRPPnx1E9NGEmJwnld5VrfJe2yEdRMhZfp3fZWq3rzHna7Z9nNzGIBlYl0CfLY0p5Z1fDhSx7rVlNMrFSTHcNgxptqiFow0AIMchnxlfyxsNZFcMJzP3hzkJs_iHZO5Pj-bU3LzkSoXZWYHj6lxYvIgAFvxhY4QvGF5N1lhZeotFkBxBsj1GO7ovNV28DFeCS7InIOEj-yVwz7O6brt722DvSuMdVsGA0EHiUs3yP5Q=w800-h533-no

We grabbed a bus back to the Poly and headed to our room to pack everything up! Boy we had a lot to pack since we were away for so long, plus we had costumes and everything from the cruise. I dedicated one suitcase to mostly laundry lol.

We woke up at our scheduled time (3:45am) and headed to the lobby to await the ME bus. I've decided I'm never going to schedule such an early flight out again but if we have to, I may just get an uber or taxi because the 3 hour window was too early for us. We were soooo tired!

KdJbwIGu_fG0c3f9zAGz3PzmWKgN-Sldnz6cOlI3YiDz3IrXBEf8F7vdL4RJEUo0s2Zi7X3CZRA8ggdXKqIAxJn_QGx18iQEHGvUH0sipZTsMl47dmIyFwCOR3ndL7NCkwFYbH7I9J4EuHFAr6N94Q0OsPaKPYnXG4YfBxFkyCfbID_IVZHzPbqLYZt_ukKq-HsQwNX5tGS8p7tdsb3K9SfwYJVmV0tpBRYUijeOTcBKMSKDtfsPAQup8jQaZAxqWdq1qDwn7XCF134PdlEn41YR2rD1ilNPYWfFw0FsF8HcILgJWtEb2Fx1aadVIv4r7f9suVulUoxGaluCQXfby0dxvRqf1K6ESpLUjyK6woOXQKDSRDEwAva_6VRSg2o4VS-UqME6_ILEkJnQ3xv3_ceKViGvzF9Qk71pSifVRTrgG2jmlEONeByTv6-fwwsI8QrGTDBGnObRpYBM9J5MRSypbunwmemiDmLjjv5zdes8v6E_2r4SoNSJgASvzhaOL8Je2LRuMEILdIKrnZlcUCYxwS0Iz6noI66dVgmdRfz5_hNdBfhlVBeRjmWYe013QuYw7aZoYc3coqT2rMvwmGYf6kMrhuhANaJFdVOS_FkY4ENBjg=w858-h643-no

At 4:10am our bus came...and we departed for MCO. With other stops and no traffic, we arrived at MCO at around 4:50. Our flight departed at 7am and pretty soon we were back in the cold weather of New Jersey but our hearts were still warm and fuzzy from our epic trip!

SyTIO1ddlz5FPgTbqZk4W8xlHRXuFT4KNpmrDijE85xyHQy6FC3XN95eQ3FTVXCmpvpWztz9AmOZi8lLSMV8rfyIIkxxn_4ySg580d4HXzbx7Jz1Df_jGayod0YldcBWX7keqIaEhcVh-r0axxhK8Q5-ud_s9-KhSBITkjR5LT1Hjc4G-rRezQXOPxgM6VH6VwK9fzxRIs4Ai8wOoe5MzN76_DFY1Osfnt05yaIVxIrKQ0Do1zdNVTgOx2RJUSA2Ms_j3dq5GpNMvjDyZzGjPRZZOCMXa09M-gDi-X2WBrNumyRWnCfWhzc78wdOB5fsF8WdIm-KT4lJ3-FSHdccEHptdJ0z8fVItDQq1fnWPbyPcJYESfQrmhYibAlvZpdlMSWEg_Cb_7011_xT4FBqNijSoPB8G2foBEjI1sVT2_0uzE7BY3gHO-8bx_0rLSm1Yo4ejTaDfSGE02ODbop-TLnap88aL5bQ36rftLjaFxTPVu3aOVRJhG7OrApNoPDBZOh6xHMiO3W4JT5rMWDJqXrFN2rxaHIFQhLABNCzils8cdbxtqC1YOwU-OKNLPHhk2fcafkuH-vlTbMWg62Npa3IwDp3QdASbvtofriKgsdQZGOw5Q=w483-h643-no

THE END

Thanks for reading my 40th Birthday Foodie Trip Report!

Only 1 more week until we set foot in Disneyland. I'll be writing a TR on the Disneyland boards which I will post a link here once I've started it.

:jumping1:

Oh and I've got another PTR post on the ADRs I've made for our Feb 2017 trip in the works. Our ADR day was yesterday, and I had to make them kinda on the fly. We'll see how much it changes. I may start a formal PTR soon, or maybe just lump it in together with my Disneyland TR - it might be easier. Either way I hope to see some of you guys there!

May the (Foodie) Force be with you!

party:

I then realized that we were close to a spot that @natebenma told me about, the very famous "Dee's Corner"! I went up to the spot in front of Starring Rolls and took a picture, which puzzled some of people sitting at the tables outside, but I pretended I was interested at taking pictures of bakers in the window. :lmao:

nmTQFWpo1m1aSobfjGInxobEJEWsTv3Xy4nyRlDTVEGYMmhJ5RwuJZtuxOmOZQb9DnVn4Mxn-E212JcUO-Rkp32_GxjTYk4B9yCRdz6a6S3n61RGDE_-ZjgdpVyv-flTRh_vT2yriS8gBrsrMXL0oYUzOPTSmfKWk1erhBv-1sPF2JejS0t0bW0cDDMlXPds9wKeiGFkE_FLQ9c_MxfkW-beNu6HcyM_6qitC0fe3TVaaMgN7CYGsfG4PJc1APBYsDcIkEeiYEDIqI0n_J6ll5eq5KRN0uslTdrTqg6Cc5ukwtIhOyC1_ygT-1vuOtPh9xleyvBox1ajUUkMwJzM5CRPVf3oP1b_Ot0X2z7IVnNAHoHmbDMbRQTNmnDGezOUDcNlHtc4Ukk2PDLtHOJObahjvXZV-Ej9GTtvcQ0Xmvb48IZYRoBxx_ZOQQ_rFsg_vH1pMOsrDj_omZlD5HNP2vDS_mefosd9PU4QkZhC1jkNMYw4lV7oQadnfWJMnUC8hC0yA3_NqpMP-FGLEud0osVwFqvBnlRpISXApF6fqlWB8NU6d0ZDRiFueFK6kHQ02AyM4aw-bcegk12v6FMgYWF8YJZTQxAU=w800-h533-no

Dee's Corner at DHS!

:rotfl2:

I forgot that you said you took a picture there! Thanks so much- this is a fantastic shot.

Making this spot famous, one trip report at a time...

:banana::banana::banana:

You had an amazing final night at HS- the photopass pictures in front of the theatre are great at night (Hat? We don't need no stinkin' hat). Fun meet with Chewie and Top Dog. I am so hoping that there will be some form of Star Wars fireworks for my trip in October. What an amazing soundtrack to go along with the pyrotechnics! YAY for another ride on Toy Story and finishing up your night on the Great Movie Ride.

Loved, loved, loved this report!

What an epic, galactic way to celebrate 40!

Can't wait to read all about your Disneyland trip!

:woohoo:

Found this site last week and started reading through your TR. Thanks so much for taking the time to write all of this up! We have a WDW trip coming up in 19 days and reading through all of this has somehow gotten me more excited than I already was. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for writing about your trip! I really enjoy reading your trip reports. I discovered them earlier this year and slowly went through all of them. So I wanted to thank you for many hours of entertaining reading. :)

But what really compelled me to comment is that I was scrolling through my facebook feed this weekend and your picture came up! Turns out, we have a friend in common so when he liked your photo, it showed up in my feed. Wild, right?

Anyway, I hope you have a great trip to Disneyland. I can't wait to read about your adventures (and feasts)!

:rotfl2:

I forgot that you said you took a picture there! Thanks so much- this is a fantastic shot.

Making this spot famous, one trip report at a time...

:banana::banana::banana:

Hahaha, I knew you'd like it! I did get a few strange stares when I was photographing the corner, then I turned and pretended to photograph the bakery window. LOL

You had an amazing final night at HS- the photopass pictures in front of the theatre are great at night (Hat? We don't need no stinkin' hat). Fun meet with Chewie and Top Dog. I am so hoping that there will be some form of Star Wars fireworks for my trip in October. What an amazing soundtrack to go along with the pyrotechnics! YAY for another ride on Toy Story and finishing up your night on the Great Movie Ride.

Loved, loved, loved this report!

What an epic, galactic way to celebrate 40!

Can't wait to read all about your Disneyland trip!

:woohoo:

Thanks Dee! It was a wonderful trip. I think this trip takes the cake as the best Disney trip I've taken! I can't wait to experience DLR again and write my first DLR TR!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences at WDW! Loved all your photos :)

Thank you for reading!!! I appreciate it!

Found this site last week and started reading through your TR. Thanks so much for taking the time to write all of this up! We have a WDW trip coming up in 19 days and reading through all of this has somehow gotten me more excited than I already was. :)

Thank you for reading!! Wow, 19 more days...I'm so jealous! Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter