The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everybody,

We are back from WDW and the Disney Wonder and I miss them both already :sad1: . I'm at work right now so I can't do a trip report but I will start one later. I can tell you this though....I left weighing in at 300 lbs and I am back weighing ........ well my pants fit a lot tighter and I'll just leave it at that! I ate like a King ( DaParkers, I ate that turkey leg for you man):thumbsup2 . I wanted to try to beat the Kitchensinkguy's record at Beaches and Cream but we did not have time to go over there. Another reason for another trip to WDW. TR is forthcoming so stay tuned!

Whoa, we fell of to the third page, cant let this happen.

To all the DisDads and their families have a wonderful and SAFE new year.

Happy New Year Everybody! party: May God bless all the DIS Dad's and your families with peace and prosperity in 2008!

Thanks for your prayers. My baby boy was born Dec 19th, (what a Xmas gift!!) Mommy and baby are doing well, and he is already likes to listen to Disney music. What more can a DIS Dad ask for!!!I hope that everyone had a Happy Holiday season. Take care.

Thanks for your prayers. My baby boy was born Dec 19th, (what a Xmas gift!!) Mommy and baby are doing well, and he is already likes to listen to Disney music. What more can a DIS Dad ask for!!!I hope that everyone had a Happy Holiday season. Take care.

That is great Congrats .

Happy New Year to All.

Oh and I added the BlackPearl to my garmin GPS so I can get my Disney fix when Driving now as well. It's funny watching a ship go down the road on the display.

Count me into the club. My wife is one of the wives that is sick of hearing about Disney World. Funny thing is I just can't explain it to her why I love it so much. I talk about it at least once a day. Somehow, all thoughts lead to WDW.

I finally got a chance to sit down and go through this thread and I think it's great. The countdown begins for our second trip on Dec. 1/08. Staying at POP again.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and happy DISboarding.

Hey Everybody,

We are back from WDW and the Disney Wonder and I miss them both already :sad1: . I'm at work right now so I can't do a trip report but I will start one later. I can tell you this though....I left weighing in at 300 lbs and I am back weighing ........ well my pants fit a lot tighter and I'll just leave it at that! I ate like a King ( DaParkers, I ate that turkey leg for you man):thumbsup2 . I wanted to try to beat the Kitchensinkguy's record at Beaches and Cream but we did not have time to go over there. Another reason for another trip to WDW. TR is forthcoming so stay tuned!

Thanks, man. I lived vicariously through you for a few days. :worship:

very best wishes to you and your family :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 party: party: :smickey:

I'm definitely a Disney dad. I just booked our next trip for this coming Thanksgiving. I just told my wife we have only 322 days until our next trip and I heard the sigh.

I think I'm more excited about the up-coming trip than my kids. Though they will start getting more excited as the date gets closer (they are just thinking to Sunday which means Christmas break is over).

To me, there is no place I would rather go on vacation.

Jeff

We are less than 180 days away from our three week stay at Fort Wilderness. We have made our ADRs and have a reservation for the Firework Cruise on the 7 Seas Lagoon on the 4th of July. We have also rented a golf cart at the campground for thier parade on the 4th. This time down I will be going to Daytona for the Pepsi 400. Deb also got me a ride along at the Petty Experience at the Disney World Speedway :woohoo:

We are less than 180 days away from our three week stay at Fort Wilderness. We have made our ADRs and have a reservation for the Firework Cruise on the 7 Seas Lagoon on the 4th of July. We have also rented a golf cart at the campground for thier parade on the 4th. This time down I will be going to Daytona for the Pepsi 400. Deb also got me a ride along at the Petty Experience at the Disney World Speedway :woohoo:

That sounds Like a Great trip.

We are booked for June 30-5th at BWV then moving to AKV from the 5th -11th . I think DM and DsF is coming in on the 5th so we may have to switch that last part or just find them a room somewhere.

I think we are going to do MK on the 3rd (looks like it will be open until 4am same fireworks as 4th) then do Epcot on the 4th (due to the nice walk back to our place).

I think I'm going to try the FW segways but I haven't decided if it's fair to DD as she want to do them real bad and has a few years to do so.

:banana: :banana: Finally convinced DW that we could swing another trip in nov/dec of 2008:banana: :banana: ....gotta start planning! now i just need to figure out when to go-and who will watch cinderbella-arielpluto:

We're leaving in 5 days and man do I need it! The only thing I'm bummed about is that we're not going to get a chance to see the space shuttle launch. I've ALWAYS wanted to see that. I'm taking my laptop and will try to do some live reports while I'm there.

We're leaving in 5 days and man do I need it! The only thing I'm bummed about is that we're not going to get a chance to see the space shuttle launch. I've ALWAYS wanted to see that. I'm taking my laptop and will try to do some live reports while I'm there.

That sounds good.

I was able to catch 2 different shuttle launches. The last was from the back of the Boat sitting at the BCV dock. It's not the best shot but all I had was my cell phone

Jun08_0002.jpg

Jun08_0003.jpg

Have a great trip July seems so far away

This is the one we took sitting in front of Disney Studios last July

19642477115_0_ALB.jpg

Deb (aka Kitchensinkguy's wife)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter