The DIS Dad's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this tread and I love it. I've sent it to my DW, DS and DD and they all say it's me :banana:

So how many items do I need to join the club? By my count I qualify under items 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 11 (use to), 12, 15, 18, 19, 26, 29, 30, 32, 22 and 39 and after this trip we may be new members of DVC

You just need one item and you are in :cool1: ! I love the avatar:thumbsup2 !

Welcome to our suport group. :welcome: Some of us don't have enough support @ home :hyper2: so we depend on this thread (thanks fanatic for starting, I owe ya)::lmao: Although, the closer it gets to our trip (48 days) the better it gets.::yes::

Just found this tread and I love it. I've sent it to my DW, DS and DD and they all say it's me :banana:

So how many items do I need to join the club? By my count I qualify under items 1, 2, 4, 8, 10, 11 (use to), 12, 15, 18, 19, 26, 29, 30, 32, 22 and 39 and after this trip we may be new members of DVC

JUst wanted to give a big Hi before I leave for NYC going to the World Of Disney and doing some Father/ Daughter Shopping trip with her HS.

5:30am comes quick but I'll let the bus driver do the driving

Welcome aboard! I see you are in Burlington. I am in Greensboro. :welcome:

Cool!

My DW and kids are ardent fans like me, but they still get a kick out of a grown man becoming a kid as soon as the Disney subject comes up. I have a business friend who is at WDW right now and I am just as excited for her as if I were there myself.

Thanks for letting me join in.

I'm in! Growing up we never went anywhere except to the grandparents in KY (both sets). I swore that when I had kids that they'd get to experience the world. Little did I know that once I experienced "THE WORLD" I would be hooked! We're going back next month for 10 days (1/11 - 1/21) and I know I'm more excited than anyone in my family. I'M A BIG 42YO KID AND PROUD OF IT! :banana:

I scored 62.8% (27/43) on the qualifications test. :cool1: Count me in!

One more qualification: If you don't want to fix the musty smell in your damp basement because it reminds you of the Pirates of the Caribbean cave, you might be a Disney Dad. :confused3.

Welcome to our suport group. :welcome: Some of us don't have enough support @ home :hyper2: so we depend on this thread (thanks fanatic for starting, I owe ya)::lmao: Although, the closer it gets to our trip (48 days) the better it gets.::yes::

No...I owe you guys! I was beginning to think something was wrong with me for reverting back to a kid when it comes to Disney! It's good to know that there are others out there. We have 10 days before we go to see Uncle Goofy and Max in WDW. My wife seems to have been hit with a little pixie dust :tink: . She seems to be getting excited. I think that the excitement from my son and I is rubbing off on her! ::yes:: Tomorrow we start the single didgit dance for our trip! :dancer: I have wanted to see WDW during the holiday season every since I was a little kid. Now that I am a "Big Kid" :bounce: I have my chance and I can't wait!

I scored 62.8% (27/43) on the qualifications test. :cool1: Count me in!

One more qualification: If you don't want to fix the musty smell in your damp basement because it reminds you of the Pirates of the Caribbean cave, you might be a Disney Dad. :confused3.

I am originally from Pittsburgh (Big Steeler, Pirate, Penguin, and Pitt fan) and I know that basement smell! I use to love playing in my grandmother's basement and never minded the musty smell!:laughing: I love that Monorail in your signature :thumbsup2 . That is too cool!

I'd love to join, I meet criterias 1, 2, 7 (Call my 10 month old daughter Minnie Mouse), 8 (Booked our next stay at POP CENTURY the after we returned from WDW on Dec 3, 2007), 25, 27, 38.

Now my wife and I will argue who gets to go on the DISBOARDS every night...LOL:woohoo:

Now my wife and I will argue who gets to go on the DISBOARDS every night...LOL:woohoo:[/QUOTE]

no need to argue....compromise.....this is the best way to get your own pc or laptop.....its like the remote....why share? :happytv: :surfweb:

I'd love to join, I meet criterias 1, 2, 7 (Call my 10 month old daughter Minnie Mouse), 8 (Booked our next stay at POP CENTURY the after we returned from WDW on Dec 3, 2007), 25, 27, 38.

Now my wife and I will argue who gets to go on the DISBOARDS every night...LOL:woohoo:

no need to argue....compromise.....this is the best way to get your own pc or laptop.....its like the remote....why share? :happytv: :surfweb:[/QUOTE]

My wife bought me a lap top last christmas. She had been on the boards for quite a while and thought Imight want to join in. she was right! (as usual) :thumbsup2

My wife bought me a lap top last christmas. She had been on the boards for quite a while and thought Imight want to join in. she was right! (as usual) :thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

still new to the boards and the laptop.....it is nice not to share since we both stay on this sight.

Finally a way for us Men to bond over the DIS! I'm in if you'll have me. My wife and I are new fanatics (since our first DCL cruise in April), but we are afflicted! This will be an almost all Disney Christmas for DD 8 and DD 10 months.

If I could I would change the horn on my car to the Magic or Wonder horn! We want to get vanity plates for our cars... Magic and Wonder!

Now all I have to do is convince her to let me buy in to DVC!

My addition to the qualifications...

When you walk into the Disney Store the employees shout your name like Norm in Cheers!

Finally a way for us Men to bond over the DIS! I'm in if you'll have me. My wife and I are new fanatics (since our first DCL cruise in April), but we are afflicted! This will be an almost all Disney Christmas for DD 8 and DD 10 months.

If I could I would change the horn on my car to the Magic or Wonder horn! We want to get vanity plates for our cars... Magic and Wonder!

Now all I have to do is convince her to let me buy in to DVC!

My addition to the qualifications...

When you walk into the Disney Store the employees shout your name like Norm in Cheers!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Thats just to funny and Welcome to our ever growing Group.

I just finished Booking our next stay today.

BWV from 6/30 to 7/05 and
AKV from 7/05 to 7/11

12 days of bliss and DD will be taking a friend this trip so that just makes it that much better.

My WoD NYC will have to hold me over. Got to see Santa Goofy but didn't get a chance for a Picture. If he only knew of our club I'm sure he would be in.

Just found the thread, but I definitely want to join the club.

Let me in! :yay: Let me in!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter