The DIS Dad's Club XXXI 1/2 - Man's Room Official Transition Thread! {Updated 3/31}

Hey all just seeing if any Dads were going to be at DW between 5/11 and 5/19 so we could set up a meet.

Almost time to resurrect this one until IX is ready...

... and I'm staying out of VIII to let someone else "win"... just as I said I would over there when no one believed me that I hadn't been lurking. Sheesh. I did however call the closing would be today (or Wednesday at the latest) - even though I also previously stated that I would let someone else get the closing glory.

Almost time to resurrect this one until IX is ready...

... and I'm staying out of VIII to let someone else "win"... just as I said I would over there when no one believed me that I hadn't been lurking. Sheesh. I did however call the closing would be today (or Wednesday at the latest) - even though I also previously stated that I would let someone else get the closing glory.
It is ready... Don is on the ball!

We should just rename this thread:

The DDC according to Tim and Scott

Mind in the gutter I see?? :lmao:

if-it-werent-for-the-gutter-my-mind-would-be-homeless.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter