• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The DIS Dad's Club XXXI 1/2 - Man's Room Official Transition Thread! {Updated 3/31}

Congrats, Ian! Well played everyone! :cool1:

Off to play some Epic Mickey!

Congrats Rental01! Good job... in stealing it away from me. :lmao:

Whew - at least that madness is over, and we can settle in for a more quiet evening now. There's always time to try again when VII winds down.

I posted over 80 posts in the last four hours. I'd first like to thank God for this opportunity, and my wife for supporting me. She's been a great help to me thus far and, honestly, I don't know if I could have done it without her. My son was a great source of encouragement ("wait, you're doing what? why?") and my daughter completely blew me off.

Thank you to the Disboards moderator team, the WDWInfo/Dreams Unlimited Travel company, and most importantly the DisDads organization for making this possible. Have a great night everyone!

I heard Don all the way over here saying 'Oh, what the Beverly!'

Sort of ... yeah - he texted back. He's in a rehearsal at church right now. Won't be able to do anything about the DDC for at least an hour or more.

So just hang tight guys in here for now...

Ok you guys can slow down now . We are already 2 pages into this room lol

You guys raced 50 pages fighting for the last word? I know it's a fun game, but it seems like a bit of a waste. (mostly b/c now i have to try to read through 50 pages of 2 line posts, and set my browser to the new thread.)

AND, 'cause I didn't get to play "close the thread" for 6 either... stupid work...

You guys raced 50 pages fighting for the last word? I know it's a fun game, but it seems like a bit of a waste. (mostly b/c now i have to try to read through 50 pages of 2 line posts, and set my browser to the new thread.)

AND, 'cause I didn't get to play "close the thread" for 6 either... stupid work...

Well OF COURSE it's a fun game... and of COURSE it's a waste of time... but then so many FUN things ARE a waste of time, aren't they?

dont bother trying to read any pages from today. it was mostly just to get to the end.:lmao::thumbsup2 i cant play, i dont type fast enough.:lmao:

@ Fed: In Missouri, today (March 1st) is the opening day of Trout Season (Catch & Keep). Fishermen flock to our state parks in an attept to catch their limit of 5 rainbow before lunch, then drink & play cards for the afternoon. I don't go myself, but my dad tells me it's funsies.

Seems like something you'd like to read about? (Thought I know you typically prefer small mouth.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter