The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...are we at the airport Clark"

"You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant"

"I don't KNOW Margo"

"Bend over and I"ll show you"

"Do I need to remind you this was your idea?....No, No I'm perfectly aware of that"

"That aint the friggin' Christmas star Gris...."

"That's pretty low Mister. If I had a rubber hose right now...."

"Look around honey, we're at the thresh hold of hell"

"This here's our pride and joy"

Oh man, I could go on and on...

:lmao::lmao:

"SQUIRREL!!! "

"Where's Eddie? He usually eats these darn things!"

Gosh, I love that movie! It's a Christmas Eve tradition for DW and I. Is that weird?

"SQUIRREL!!! "

"Where's Eddie? He usually eats these darn things!"

Gosh, I love that movie! It's a Christmas Eve tradition for DW and I. Is that weird?

Hey Guys,

Just found this thread and appreciate the support group! Please count me in.

Some other favourite lines from National Lampoons Christmas

"look we made good time"
"look Rusty, can barely see the lines...Rusty?
"go say hello everybody, 'hello everybody'"
"**itters full!"
"(regarding Snot) if he starts it's best you just let him ride it out"

Oh man, I could go on forever!:rotfl:

Hey guys. I happened to notice that this was listed as a "featured thread" on the "DIS Newsletter" that was just e-mailed out this morning. I would expect some more traffic and probably some new dads signing up soon. I think we're getting popular!

I saw this today too. Maybe since we are a featured group now, they will give us our own forum!

Maybe... :sad2:

Nine days!!!

13 days to home:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:banana::cool1::thumbsup2

Ian: Have a great trip!

Dave: My DD puts up several trees of various sizes. Last year, one had a military theme (for our son) and one had a seashore theme. Now that she has the Tinkerbell topper, we might see a Disney theme!

Welcome, New Members!

Trennr: Ahh, yes, seems I heard Rocky Top being played in Atlanta a few years ago during the Peach Bowl...only heard it for the first quarter until Tennessee fell behind...to the TIGERS...GRRRR

Steve: Had to go there didn't you...

Emma's Dad: Seriously? Post my wife's age??:lmao::lmao::lmao: She would be on the next flight to Kuwait and would be WAITING for me to step off the plane from Al Asad....and then you guys would never hear from me again??:eek::eek::lmao::lmao:

Welcome to the new Dads. This is our house (though it gets invaded every now and then by a low level insurgency:rotfl2:)

Pull up a chair and prop your feet up on the table (you know you can't get away with that at home)...Beer's in the Fridge, Coke and Pepsi Products too...Water? Dude, there's a tap.

Dis Dad's Club home of the DISboards minority male popoulation...:lmao:

Don't believe me?? Tell me how a "men only" college or pro football thread gets overrun by the female populace???:confused3:confused3:lmao: There will be no discussion about bra sizes for girls or leg shaving. This is our HOUSE. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!:lmao::lmao:

This is man world. We discuss man topics. MAN LAW!!! All we need now is Triple H to guard the door:lmao::lmao:

At least try to keep it somewhat clean....rinse out your mug, and let everyone know when you're done with the latest BassMaster or Guns and Ammo so it can be put in the community pile...

Now if you'll forgive me, I'm off to Bass Pro.com for some new stuff...the boat is hitched and ready for me in South Georgia, and Lake Toho is oh so close to Disney:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

New guys, welcome to all things "Male" Disney.....and all things "Dad" related..

Please keep all hands, arms and legs inside the vehicles....secure your seatbelt, place your seat in an upright position and stow your tray table...

It's a heckuva' ride....:cool1::cool1:

Sorry, only 8 days away from launching home, I'm a little punch drunk:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trennr: Ahh, yes, seems I heard Rocky Top being played in Atlanta a few years ago during the Peach Bowl...only heard it for the first quarter until Tennessee fell behind...to the TIGERS...GRRRR

Steve: Had to go there didn't you...

Emma's Dad: Seriously? Post my wife's age??:lmao::lmao::lmao: She would be on the next flight to Kuwait and would be WAITING for me to step off the plane from Al Asad....and then you guys would never hear from me again??:eek::lmao:

Welcome to the new Dads. This is our house (though it gets invaded every now and then by a low level insurgency:rotfl2:)

Pull up a chair and prop your feet up on the table (you know you can't get away with that at home)...Beer's in the Fridge, Coke and Pepsi Products too...Water? Dude, there's a tap.

Dis Dad's Club home of the DISboards minority male popoulation...:lmao:

Don't believe me?? Tell me how a "men only" college or pro football thread gets overrun by the female populace???:confused3:confused3:lmao: There will be no discussion about bra sizes for girls or leg shaving. This is our HOUSE. WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!:lmao:

This is man world. We discuss man topics. MAN LAW!!! All we need now is Triple H to guard the door:lmao::lmao:

At least try to keep it somewhat clean....rinse out your mug, and let everyone know when you're done with the latest BassMaster or Guns and Ammo so it can be put in the community pile...

Now if you'll forgive me, I'm off to Bass Pro.com for some new stuff...the boat is hitched and ready for me in South Georgia, and Lake Toho is oh so close to Disney:thumbsup2

New guys, welcome to all things "Male" Disney.....and all things "Dad" related..

Please keep all hands, arms and legs inside the vehicles....secure your seatbelt, place your seat in an upright position and stow your tray table...

It's a heckuva' ride....:cool1:

Sorry, only 8 days away from launching home, I'm a little punch drunk:lmao:

Dude... this write-up needs to go in the same post as the qualifications! ... AND a big ol' sign ... something like this:
VKPNGAN_165_197.jpg

OR this:
314NZAND3VL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I want to know who 'suggested' to get this thread on the newsletter????:confused3:confused3

What better way to get our 400th member than a little self promotion!!!!

Get those frosty mugs ready! :lmao:

Hmmmm... I wonder.... :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

A/C fixed, WDW trip paid off, DW got extra day off for trip (and I won't post her age, I may be the oddball, but I kind of like mine and want to stay married), get to leave 4 hours earlier now and enjoy Christmas Eve in O-Town, and suddenly got VERY busy at work, from 0 projects last week, to three new projects yesterday, 1 under client review and one under construction, for a total of 5 concurrent projects. Stay tuned for the "too much work" complaint cooming soon to an architect's office near you.....

TO ALL THE VETERANS...HAPPY VETERANS DAY AND THANK YOU FOR SERVING!!

Welcome to all the new Dads!

A/C fixed, WDW trip paid off, DW got extra day off for trip (and I won't post her age, I may be the oddball, but I kind of like mine and want to stay married), get to leave 4 hours earlier now and enjoy Christmas Eve in O-Town, and suddenly got VERY busy at work, from 0 projects last week, to three new projects yesterday, 1 under client review and one under construction, for a total of 5 concurrent projects. Stay tuned for the "too much work" complaint cooming soon to an architect's office near you.....

Glad the a/c and trip all worked out for you. Keeping busy will make the days fly by until your trip...

I think we can make an exception to this rule when we include pictures, like the one involving Jasmine many pages ago. :love:

I'll have you know my interest in that picture was purely artistic. The lighting, attention to detail in the costume, the bead-work, the cleav...............................................................
..............sorry about that, drifted off to my happy place.

I'll have you know my interest in that picture was purely artistic. The lighting, attention to detail in the costume, the bead-work, the cleav...............................................................
..............sorry about that, drifted off to my happy place.

I have a flag I'd like to throw up here...it's yellow with a B. and an S. on it:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter