The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not a Cowboy fan...and I was about as sick of hearing about the new stadium as I was of Brett Farve not deciding if he wanted to stay retired or not.

BUT...you gotta love a stadium with Dancing Cage Girls. :woohoo:

I'm certain there were some guys that probably never notice there was a game or that their team lost. :lmao: :rotfl2:

I guess a 7-story tall TV can't win football games!
GO GIANTS!
If the Giants can get a run game established, they could be very tough.

I'm still hopeful our trip will take place but we're not sure yet.

:sad2: i didnt watch the game but im sure sheli threw a few hail marys that went his way. on the other note, were pullin for ya mike!!!:thumbsup2

I have a HUGE GIANTS FAN....and a HUGE COWBOYS fan who work for me out here---it's been a little cold in here this morning...:rotfl::rotfl:

I had to put the Pittsburgh and Green Bay fans on restricted watch:lmao::lmao:

glad to hear from you!! i just caught on the news that a helli went down at balad air base in iraq on sunday. i wasnt sure wich one you were at. than i noticed you are at al asad!:thumbsup2

Boy, our defense looked so good last week. Amazing what happens when you face a real QB...that was just embarrassing.

Well, at least I had Green Bay over the Bungles in my suicide league. How did they do? :scared1:

At least the Cowboys lost. Did anyone think the comparison of Dallas' new stadium to the Parthenon, Coliseum, and Taj Mahal was slightly over the top? I mean, $1 billion and they still couldn't finish the roof? :lmao:

:lmao: they had the new stad. on the history chanel, they took you around the thing, that roof slides closed! they said there were over 100,000 people in the stad. x$100 per seat maybe at the lowest. im no cpa but :scared1: like the cowboys or not, jerry jones knows how to make money.i wonder were he stays when he goes to wdw?

Well I'm not a Cowboy fan...and I was about as sick of hearing about the new stadium as I was of Brett Farve not deciding if he wanted to stay retired or not.

BUT...you gotta love a stadium with Dancing Cage Girls. :woohoo:

I'm certain there were some guys that probably never notice there was a game or that their team lost. :lmao: :rotfl2:

dancing cage girls???????????? i missed it!!!!!!!!! i had to get up at 3:30 this morning to go to work, i went to bed at 8 last night. nobody said anything about dancing cage girls, i would of called in sick this morning!!! :mad:

VACATION TICKER UPDATE! DVC WEB SITE HAS ME AT 14DAYS 11HOURS AND 59MIN.!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: ALSO IT WAS DECIDED SAT., THERES A NEW TICKER!!! 421DAYS 11HOURS AND 59MIN.!!!! WE ARE GOING NOV.30TH TO DECEMBER 12 2010!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

glad to hear from you!! i just caught on the news that a helli went down at balad air base in iraq on sunday. i wasnt sure wich one you were at. than i noticed you are at al asad!:thumbsup2

I can't believe they were flying that night...the weather was HORRIBLE...we had SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS, hail, 70 mph winds...lightening took out most of our communication service (internet, email, AFN--Armed Forces Network TV/Radio)...I managed to get a call in to the wife to let her know I was Ok...

Helos might seem like fun---but they're not!!! My brother always wants to do the helo tour around Orlando---Nope, not Mikey, no way no how.

They're a necessary evil for me, but if I don't have to get on one, I don't!!!

By the way, the Eagles fan just decided not to come into today:lmao::lmao:

Hi, Guys!

Ok...this may be a little long, but bear with me, please.

My husband will turn 40 in 2014. A long way away, but if you want to plan something spectacular....

He is from Ireland, we live in Texas. I want to surprise him for his 40th birthday by having all of his friends "show up" at the world. The guys would then get to have the Petty Driving experience together.

The problem? DH is TOTALLY ambivilant about Disney....and he hasn't even been!

Am I crazy to try to make this his first trip? Or should we do a "weekend tester" to see if I should come up with other plans?

Thanks!

Mrs. Spratt

I'm thinking Epcot.....Drinking Around the World???:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

That's what I would do:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

And the Richard Petty Driving Experience is WWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY COOL:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Get the package with the most laps.....if he likes that kind of stuff, he'll love it (just make sure it's not the day after around the world:lmao::lmao:)

I'd say go for it......:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:wizard::wizard::3dglasses:3dglasses

And all of his friends have kids that will be the "perfect" Disney ages....

dancing cage girls???????????? i missed it!!!!!!!!! i had to get up at 3:30 this morning to go to work, i went to bed at 8 last night. nobody said anything about dancing cage girls, i would of called in sick this morning!!! :mad:

Some how I think Jerry Jones and Hugh Heffner are the same person??? :lmao:

Here's the best info I can find on the Dancers...

LINK

Next Question:

People would be paying to come from Europe. Can I ask for them to pay their own way at the Petty Driving Experience?

Thanks!

jfa

Hi, Guys!

My husband will turn 40 in 2014. A long way away, but if you want to plan something spectacular....

He is from Ireland, we live in Texas. I want to surprise him for his 40th birthday by having all of his friends "show up" at the world. The guys would then get to have the Petty Driving experience together.

Am I crazy to try to make this his first trip? Or should we do a "weekend tester" to see if I should come up with other plans?

Thanks!

Mrs. Spratt

Take him. Do it. Even if the rest of the vacation is "so-so" for him, he'll forever remember the Petty experience.

Next Question:

People would be paying to come from Europe. Can I ask for them to pay their own way at the Petty Driving Experience?

Thanks!

jfa

Hmmmmmm....THAT is a good question....I know I would pay my way if it were me:upsidedow How well do you know them?

Hi, Guys!

Thanks!

Mrs. Spratt

I'm jealous...I just turned 40 and I didn't get a special trip. :mad:

For your question... :confused3
Only you can judge how he will react...my wife has tried stuff that she thought I'd like...and when I wasn't "wowed" she was disappointed.

Mind you I was appreciative of the effort...but she didn't get the yippee effect she was looking for. It also wasn't a trip to WDW nor a Richard Petty Driving Experience.

The guys here would love it...but if your Hubby isn't infuzed with Pixie Dust...then he might need a dose first. :thumbsup2

As well as I can, considering they live on a different continent!

I think that as long as I give them plenty of time to plan, they should be ok - they came to NOLA for a week for one of their bachelor parties - I think the deals from the UK and Ireland are pretty good, and the Dad's could be "having fun" while the Mom's and kids have fun, too!

It is just almost impossible to plan for 2014, besides to save every penny I can get my hands on!

(I envision taking him to Raglan Road our first night there and having all of his friends/family waiting there!)

On his actual birthday, the Driving Experience, and then a party (somewhere - Rose & Crown?) with a dessert party for Illuminations. Cake then. It would be in February (around the 12th) so crowds shouldn't be too bad, right?

Thanks,

Mrs. Spratt

Helos might seem like fun---but they're not!!! My brother always wants to do the helo tour around Orlando---Nope, not Mikey, no way no how.

They're a necessary evil for me, but if I don't have to get on one, I don't!!!

:

Wife and I did a heli tour of Hawaii and loved it!!:thumbsup2

I was there on my 30th and mentioned to DW yesterday that I think we should be there on my 40th as well. She thought that it was a great idea! :idea:

As well as I can, considering they live on a different continent!

I figured you'd tell me that, I deserved it....:rotfl::rotfl:

Anyway, I still think you'll be OK, and I think it's not out of line to expect them to pay at RP...especially if they're already paying for everything else..:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Mikey sez go fer it!!!!!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter