The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIKES...that'd be tough....5 daughters..whew, I bet he kept a case of beer somewhere hidden "just in case":lmao:

My wife lived in Soccastee.....we get up there pretty often since it's only about 4.5 - 5 hours from us, and my parents still live in Charleston, so we always can "double dip" since we drive through Chas to get there..

I'm not a beach guy either. My MIL has a house right on the front beach in Garden City Beach, so that's the only time I end up at the beach---we usually go down for a week in the fall "off season" when it's open...

My MIL still permanently lives in Soccastee, so when we visit I bring my guns to hit the shooting range, and the boat for some Waccamaw River Bass Fishin'

Unfortunately I usually get to take my 30 year old still living at home BIL with me...I still haven't convinced him to go to the end of the range and hold my target up for me.....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao: evey family has one!!! you would hit the target anyway!! unless he would hold it in front of himself?

:lmao::lmao: evey family has one!!! you would hit the target anyway!! unless he would hold it in front of himself?

Every now and then....during rapid fire....you will sometimes....get a flyer:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh my God...honey, if you're reading this from home...I am only kidding..

I'm sorry dear, yes I know it's not funny......:guilty::guilty::guilty:

But it really is:rolleyes:

There's still a lot of hope our trip will work out. If it doesn't, it just wasn't meant to be, I guess. We should know within a few days but I'm not panicking just yet. I'm still looking forward to my first Dole Whip!

It will be tough to beat the Cows in their new stadium but not impossible. Keep one thing in mind: The Giants don't tend to "run up the score" like Andy Reid's gang. They usually get a lead and play conservative the rest of the way. And, they went into a prevent defense against the Skins in that last series which really did nothing but prevent them from playing defense. I'll never understand why teams do that. Believe me, when the Skins scored and had time for an on-sides kick, I started panicking. Don't count Eli and the boys out.

I am keeping my fingers croseed and hope you do indeed get that first dole whip soon!!!

You guys going to Myrtle Beach...lemme' know, DW is a Myrtle Beach native (endangered species), and MIL still lives there!

We go to Myrtle Beach every summer. We stay between Myrtle and North Myrtle near the Tanger Mall and the Super Wal Mart...ideal location for wife :rotfl2: It is the Arcadian Shores area. I am not a golfer by any means..I detest the sport. I think it is because my Dad centered every part of his life around that darn white ball. I truly think he would have chosen the golf ball over the family if he had to choose between them. so, I hate the game...sorry to be the party pooper ha ha.

YIKES...that'd be tough....5 daughters..whew, I bet he kept a case of beer somewhere hidden "just in case":lmao:

My wife lived in Soccastee.....we get up there pretty often since it's only about 4.5 - 5 hours from us, and my parents still live in Charleston, so we always can "double dip" since we drive through Chas to get there..

I'm not a beach guy either. My MIL has a house right on the front beach in Garden City Beach, so that's the only time I end up at the beach---we usually go down for a week in the fall "off season" when it's open...

My MIL still permanently lives in Soccastee, so when we visit I bring my guns to hit the shooting range, and the boat for some Waccamaw River Bass Fishin'

Unfortunately I usually get to take my 30 year old still living at home BIL with me...I still haven't convinced him to go to the end of the range and hold my target up for me.....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Heck with getting your BIL to hold the target..I got one that I would just like to paint the target on!!! That way I can kill two birds with one stone! no pun intended!:cool1:

VACATION TICKER ON THE DVC SITE HAS ME AT: 16 DAYS 7 HOURS AND 45 MIN.!!! :woohoo: or as my old ticker would say, one day more than a half a month.:mad:

We'll save the NFL talk for tomorrow, Cowboys still the best, but watching Tennessee at Florida today - really good game. Louisville vs. Kentucky (my home state rivalry) was an ugly game - 5 turnovers by both teams - with UK winning by a few points - they were big favorites. Washington has tied USC. It's great to have football back on TV. By the way, anyone done ESPN the weekend at Disney? If so, was it worth it? Did you get to enjoy both worlds?

VACATION COUNT DOWN TICKER ON THE DVC WEB SITE HAS ME AT: 15DAYS 12HOURS 58MIN!!:woohoo: just got done washing and waxing the disney cruiser!!

That's only 15-20 miles from me. Did you get down here often when she did?

yes, in the 70s when we would go to florida we would have to stop and visit my aunt and uncle. they have since passed away but i have cousins that i havnt seen in a long time.they livied in lathonia w/ there son and grand kids. :lmao: i remember we would go into atlanta and stop at this huge hot dog place!! i forget what it was called, maybe the university? i was about 9-10 years old so forgive me.her grand kids would play soccer all the time. up here in the north,we didnt play soccer at that time.i also remember i had a hard time understanding them.:lmao: they use to call me the yankee!!:lmao:i had no idea what they were talking about.:lmao:i also remember going to stone mtn. one year. its ashame i was so young, but i remember alot. it was a very nice area they lived in at the time, you talking 30-35 years ago.

NOOO!!! This is just...wrong. What happened?

We cannot abide such blasphemy on these boards!

Go Eagles!
i can feel the breeeeeeeeeeeeees blowin up here in the lehigh valley!!!!
looks like another decade is gonna come and go with no rings!!! what a D!!!!:lmao::lmao:48-22! at least the nfl gods were looking down on them and they dont have to play anyone for the next few weeks.:lmao:klob did pretty good for not playing.

looks like another decade is gonna come and go with no rings!!! what a D!!!!:lmao::lmao:48-22! at least the nfl gods were looking down on them and they dont have to play anyone for the next few weeks.:lmao:klob did pretty good for not playing.

The Brees? :rotfl: Hey, not a Saints fan over the years, but they have a lethal offense. Washington won, barely, over an awful Rams team at home. Romo has 3 Int:scared1:. I guess he saw Staubach and Aikman at halftime, and thought he was already in Canton as well. After being spotted Giants 17 points by Cowboys tonight, Giants trailing. Not a good week for the NFC East. At least the new stadium is cool to look at. I think they said the building was as long as the Empire State Building was tall. :cool2:

I guess a 7-story tall TV can't win football games!
GO GIANTS!
If the Giants can get a run game established, they could be very tough.

I'm still hopeful our trip will take place but we're not sure yet.

I have a HUGE GIANTS FAN....and a HUGE COWBOYS fan who work for me out here---it's been a little cold in here this morning...:rotfl::rotfl:

I had to put the Pittsburgh and Green Bay fans on restricted watch:lmao::lmao:

I have a HUGE GIANTS FAN....and a HUGE COWBOYS fan who work for me out here---it's been a little cold in here this morning...:rotfl::rotfl:

I had to put the Pittsburgh and Green Bay fans on restricted watch:lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

GO GIANTS!!!!

My MIL has decided to come visit us this Thursday - for 17 DAYS!

And, we don't have a big home so there is nowhere for me to hide (1000 square feet for me, DW, DS12, DS6 and MIL).

Be afraid, be very afraid... :eek:

And, we don't have a big home so there is nowhere for me to hide (1000 square feet for me, DW, DS12, DS6 and MIL).

Sounds like a great opportunity to put in a lot of overtime at work!

Can't you find a "fishin' buddy" for abou 15 days or so??:lmao::lmao:

Boy, our defense looked so good last week. Amazing what happens when you face a real QB...that was just embarrassing.

Well, at least I had Green Bay over the Bungles in my suicide league. How did they do? :scared1:

At least the Cowboys lost. Did anyone think the comparison of Dallas' new stadium to the Parthenon, Coliseum, and Taj Mahal was slightly over the top? I mean, $1 billion and they still couldn't finish the roof? :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter