The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: they had the new stad. on the history chanel, they took you around the thing, that roof slides closed! they said there were over 100,000 people in the stad. x$100 per seat maybe at the lowest. im no cpa but :scared1: like the cowboys or not, jerry jones knows how to make money.i wonder were he stays when he goes to wdw?

It looks like they have a $29.99 tarp from Home Depot to cover the roof...:lmao:

Jerry Jones wouldn't stay in WDW. The place is too subtle for him.:lmao::lmao:

Wife and I did a heli tour of Hawaii and loved it!!:thumbsup2

Oh I got, I just don't get it.....of course, let's see---I've been shot at in one, crashed landed and had to pull security in hostile territory for 12 hours in one, and had an in flight fire---nope, I'm all done unless it's an absolute requirement....:lmao::lmao:

As well as I can, considering they live on a different continent!

I think that as long as I give them plenty of time to plan, they should be ok - they came to NOLA for a week for one of their bachelor parties - I think the deals from the UK and Ireland are pretty good, and the Dad's could be "having fun" while the Mom's and kids have fun, too!

It is just almost impossible to plan for 2014, besides to save every penny I can get my hands on!

(I envision taking him to Raglan Road our first night there and having all of his friends/family waiting there!)

On his actual birthday, the Driving Experience, and then a party (somewhere - Rose & Crown?) with a dessert party for Illuminations. Cake then. It would be in February (around the 12th) so crowds shouldn't be too bad, right?

Thanks,

Mrs. Spratt

I think I would just ask yourself: What does he really love? If you think WDW fits into your answer, then go ahead. But if not, better to go with something he'll appreciate more.

O.K. Anyone else played Toy Story Mania on Wii yet? DW bought it the day it came out and we played it for the first time last night! :woohoo:

O.K. Anyone else played Toy Story Mania on Wii yet? DW bought it the day it came out and we played it for the first time last night! :woohoo:

One of my kids will have to get this for Christmas!!!

Is it in 3D???? :3dglasses

One more reason I'll not have to go back to HS. :woohoo:

I think I would just ask yourself: What does he really love? If you think WDW fits into your answer, then go ahead. But if not, better to go with something he'll appreciate more.

His friends, darts, the idea of Richard Petty, getting to go shooting, (anyone know of a good range in Orlando? The boys from Ireland love it they can go shooting in the US!)

I figure if I use WDW as the lure, almost all of his friends would come because I could get the wives on board. As long as I plan "Mommy & me" activities while the Dads are playing (and also build in family time) it could be a great trip - but do I tell him or surprise him? Ask him about it now and hope he forgets in 5 years?

Thanks for all y'alls help!

Mrs. Spratt

Actually I know several good ranges in Orlando;);)

First off, thank you for what you do for our country, and CONGRATULATIONS on less than 68 days until you come home! Whooooooo-Hoooooo!

OK - so besides Richard Petty and ranges, what else is there in Orlando that is "super-manly?" He isn't into sports, but he loves other stuff...can you rent guns at the ranges in Orlando? Are they far from Disney?

Thanks!

Mrs. Spratt

I can't believe they were flying that night...the weather was HORRIBLE...we had SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS, hail, 70 mph winds...lightening took out most of our communication service (internet, email, AFN--Armed Forces Network TV/Radio)...I managed to get a call in to the wife to let her know I was Ok...

Helos might seem like fun---but they're not!!! My brother always wants to do the helo tour around Orlando---Nope, not Mikey, no way no how.

They're a necessary evil for me, but if I don't have to get on one, I don't!!!

By the way, the Eagles fan just decided not to come into today:lmao::lmao:

i dont like the things myself. ill fly in anything with wings. one of the rotors shut down and you are a rock.

:sad2: i didnt watch the game but im sure sheli threw a few hail marys that went his way. on the other note, were pullin for ya mike!!!:thumbsup2

ok, ive just seen the highlites on the nfl network from last night.:sad2: 3 of the giants tds came off of 1 tipped pass, 1 kicked pass and a sheli hail mary.:lmao: must have been alot of money on that one.:lmao::lmao:

One of my kids will have to get this for Christmas!!!

Is it in 3D???? :3dglasses

One more reason I'll not have to go back to HS. :woohoo:

We had originally planned for this to be a Christmas present as well but couldn't stand the wait! :sad2:

Yes, it has 3D :3dglasses once you get past a certain level although I wasn't terribly impressed with the 3D graphics. I've always hated the Blue and Red 3D glasses. Wish they could have done it with lens polarization instead.

Oh I got, I just don't get it.....of course, let's see---I've been shot at in one, crashed landed and had to pull security in hostile territory for 12 hours in one, and had an in flight fire---nope, I'm all done unless it's an absolute requirement....:lmao::lmao:

Ya Big Baby!:rotfl2:

I have not bought this yet...I wonder if this is going to be one of those games that you can't find the closer the holidays get. I am trying to wait until the new Scooby Doo wii game comes out this week and kill two birds with one stone. I am hoping..:worship: that Shari buys me the Wii Beatles Rock Band for Christmas!

7 hours from east coast...right now it's 0216 AM...Don't ask why I'm still in the office...looooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg story, but long story short, we're working a pretty significant investigation that started about 8 pm our time tonight....It's been a long day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!