The Dis Dad's Club II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, DW is off at Girls Night Out, the kids are settled down having movie night - popcorn and Dumbo. As as I click "reply", I'll be joining them. It's looking like a good night!
:thumbsup2

It took awhile but I finally got my lights up. Mine are the red ones.

15861_1279644276365_1387786683_30808977_3479899_n.jpg

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't post all that much, but I am on quite a bit. I certainly have a Disney Habit. Will be going fo 12 nights in June. Split stay 6 in BLT and probably the other 6 in AKV or Tree house villas.

Great news!! It looks like Space montain may be open when I get there on Sunday. There was a soft opening today and I am hoping that they will have it open for the Christmas Party on Sunday night!! If you haven't seen the sneak peak yet check it out.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...in-attraction-to-reopen-with-a-few-surprises/

Please be open :worship:

I wounder if the asteroids that look like chocolate chip cookies will still be there? I hope so, that is a great childhood memory of mine. I will take pictures if it is open.
That would be AWESOME! We get there on Tuesday! :D

We got ours at Sam's Club. I think it's an RCA brand, but it has two screens - each can play it's own movie (they both have headphone jacks) or the can be linked together and they can play the same. Total lifesaver.

Of course, with 3 girls, you're going to have get 3 screens and some industrial ear protection for yourself!
Ours sounds similar. We bought it five years ago at Walmart and it's a tank. We plug the Wii (was the GameCube way back when) in and let it roll. One person is playing a game and the other is watching a movie. It works really well for us.

I don't post all that much, but I am on quite a bit. I certainly have a Disney Habit. Will be going fo 12 nights in June. Split stay 6 in BLT and probably the siz in AKV or Tree house villas.

:welcome: Sounds like a great trip! :thumbsup2

We plug the Wii (was the GameCube way back when) in and let it roll. One person is playing a game and the other is watching a movie. It works really well for us.

Great idea! :cool2: How many plug-ins do you have in your car? (I need to add a car-plug-in-to-120v-converter to my list)

Great idea! :cool2: How many plug-ins do you have in your car? (I need to add a car-plug-in-to-120v-converter to my list)

We only have two power adapters in the van which kind of stinks. I have a small 12v/120v converter and that works well for us. We're prepping the van tomorrow night. Pics to come...

I'm still around, really busy trying to get a bunch of stuff done in a short period of time. Nice part is, I'm a week early!! Sweet:woohoo::woohoo:

Don't know if I want to go home though.....my son dropped the "F" bomb in the car yesterday (Saturday). Apparently my Mother in Law almost passed out laughing while my wife said something to the effect of:

"When I'm done with him, he's going to WISH he was back in Iraq":scared1:

Now, I don't know HOW ON EARTH I was responsible for this from 6773 miles away---however, when asked WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT...he smiled and said, quite clearly: "Da Da"...

I will also say that out of the two of us, I would be the most likely role model for that:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Oh boy:eek::eek:

I'm still around, really busy trying to get a bunch of stuff done in a short period of time. Nice part is, I'm a week early!! Sweet:woohoo::woohoo:

Don't know if I want to go home though.....my son dropped the "F" bomb in the car yesterday (Saturday). Apparently my Mother in Law almost passed out laughing while my wife said something to the effect of:

Now, I don't know HOW ON EARTH I was responsible for this from 6773 miles away---however, when asked WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT...he smiled and said, quite clearly: "Da Da"...

I will also say that out of the two of us, I would be the most likely role model for that:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:lmao: oh yes, a father of the year award!! i got a few of them! tell dw its better that he learned it at home and not on the streets.:lmao: when does that plane leave?

:rolleyes1:eek::lmao:

Maybe flowers would help!:flower3:

I don't post all that much, but I am on quite a bit. I certainly have a Disney Habit. Will be going fo 12 nights in June. Split stay 6 in BLT and probably the other 6 in AKV or Tree house villas.

Thanks for tuning in and saying hi! You are member # 390 :thumbsup2

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list :thumbsup2

Kids say the darndest things.... :lmao: Maybe it would help if you had some soap on a rope around your neck when you get off the plane? :rotfl2:

My van had two when I bought it, and they both lost power when the key was switched on or off. I added 3 more that have constant power - total cost was about $30 and one afternoon in the driveway. I'll try to take some pictures tonight and post a write-up in case anyone else wants to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter