The Dasani Girl takes on the World...PREGNANT!! UPDATED!! 12/31 day 7

Aww a generation of girls huh? I hope my next one is a girl, so pass me some of those girl vibes!!
On my daddy's side of the family me and my cousins all have 7 boys with one girl mixed in. My chances look slim :rolleyes1
It's so cute when kids start spelling their names and stuff. So smart!
Brayden loves that sun on the exersaucer!

I've always wanted girls, I'm not sure I have the stamina for a boy, they can be such little trouble makers. :eek:

My husband's cousins all had babies the same year and they kept trying to pressure us into getting pregnant too. When they all found out the were having boys (5 boys in 2 years amongst the 4 of them) I told them I needed to sit this round out and wait until it was time for girls. :cutie: After I got pregnant with DD, 2 of the cousins ended up having girls within the next 2 years. Probably not that big of a coincidence but when we are all together and the boys are all the same age running around and the girls are all around the same age playing with dolls it is too cute.

My little one loved the blocks and the caterpillar on the exersaucer. And she loved the animal sounds.

LOL yeah they make stalking easy on FB! lol jk. Well, another reason for Myspace is because FB shows your whole name to the world, so I didn't really want to advertise that here, you know? Some people really do hate me THAT much :eek:

BTW, totally not offended by your comment! Everyone calls him chunky. I'd be stupid to get mad about that. I think it's cute and me and Darren both were bald and fat when we were little, so it's obvious he would be too!
(lol he must know I'm typing about him. He's laying on the floor smiling at me. He's not offended by your comment either! :thumbsup2 He's proud of the chubs!)

OMG I know. He needs to slow down a bit and let me try to grow some biceps first! :lmao: He'll probably slim down once he gets crawling and stuff. I'll have arms like a body builder by then!
Darren is a really good daddy. When he calls from work I put the phone to Brayden's ear and he talks to him. Brayden gets a real serious look on his face and then he smiles and squeals. It's so cute. I hope I'm a good mommy too!

I think her doctor must tell her to feed him like that, I have no idea. I saw my aunt yesterday and she said when she keeps him she feeds him baby cereal lol.

lmao yeah it really is. Especially if you don't make your profile private. Mine is locked down tight. And I know what you mean about the full name thing. That's so sad that you can't feel comfortable there. :sad2: I just can't imagine anyone hating you. You're one of the sweetest ppl I've met on here. :goodvibes

Okay so glad I didn't offend you (or Brayden :laughing:). I typed that and posted it and then thought it over....it sounded awful so I just had to come back and edit. Sometimes I speak/type without thinking

Yeah you're probably right about him losing some of that chunk when he starts crawling. At least you're getting a work out :laughing: No wonder you were able to lose that baby weight so quickly (not that you really put any on in the first place).

That's too funny about how Brayden reacts whenever Darren talks to him on the phone. I bet it is sooo cute! And I'm sure you are a great Mommy. I sure can tell how proud you are of your little guy.

Well her dr sounds like not a very good one then. geez. And at least someone is feeding that poor baby.

she only gives him 3 ounces of formula at a time. No wonder he's fussy, the poor baby is starving! And about an hour after that she gives him a bottle of water with caro syrup in it. No nutritional value at all. I feel so bad for him. QUOTE]

This makes my heart hurt for that poor baby being so hungry - what kind of doctor would recommend that?!? 3 oz of formula isn't enough for a baby that age anymore - I think Alex was up past 4 oz by 2 months!

Well Brayden is super cute anyway, and looks very healthy and happy, so I think you're doing a good job. And you're right about slimming down when he starts crawling and walking. My DS was a little chunky the first couple months, but once he started crawling and then walking, now we can't keep weight on him - he is so skinny!

I know you know this already but your baby is soooo ADORABLE, those crocs are too stinkin cute!!! Im very happy for you, hes a beautiful baby boy!!! Hes growing up to be a quite gorgous little man!!! :) Hope when I have children they are cute like Brayden lol.

Hey Heather!!! Just checking in to see how you guys are doing!!!!!!

How is that sweet, precious baby boy doing! :goodvibes

Heather he is PRECIOUS!!! I love chunky babies!!! Their little rolls are adorable!!!

Thanks! I love chunky babies too :thumbsup2

Yes we are on the dinning plan, we have had it the last 3 times we went. I just wish the desserts didn't have all that dark chocolate in them, after about 3 days I get a massive headache and have to go to something other than chocolate.

Its a sick world, that people get a rise out of making fun of somebody else period,let alone a baby. I've always joked about all my grandkids when they were born, that they were so small that they might break so I didn't hold them. I know its hard ,let the bad roll off your back and keep smiling you now know whats important in your life. Good luck with all thats too come,

Chuck

I don't like dark chocolate, bleh. I would love to have the dining plan though!

I agree, who would pick on a baby? Seriously. Thanks.

I've always wanted girls, I'm not sure I have the stamina for a boy, they can be such little trouble makers. :eek:

My husband's cousins all had babies the same year and they kept trying to pressure us into getting pregnant too. When they all found out the were having boys (5 boys in 2 years amongst the 4 of them) I told them I needed to sit this round out and wait until it was time for girls. :cutie: After I got pregnant with DD, 2 of the cousins ended up having girls within the next 2 years. Probably not that big of a coincidence but when we are all together and the boys are all the same age running around and the girls are all around the same age playing with dolls it is too cute.

My little one loved the blocks and the caterpillar on the exersaucer. And she loved the animal sounds.

I want at least one of each, but I want three kids. LOL about sitting the round out. All of my cousins are having boys so I want to sit this round out and wait for the girl's turn too lol.

lmao yeah it really is. Especially if you don't make your profile private. Mine is locked down tight. And I know what you mean about the full name thing. That's so sad that you can't feel comfortable there. :sad2: I just can't imagine anyone hating you. You're one of the sweetest ppl I've met on here. :goodvibes

Okay so glad I didn't offend you (or Brayden :laughing:). I typed that and posted it and then thought it over....it sounded awful so I just had to come back and edit. Sometimes I speak/type without thinking

Yeah you're probably right about him losing some of that chunk when he starts crawling. At least you're getting a work out :laughing: No wonder you were able to lose that baby weight so quickly (not that you really put any on in the first place).

That's too funny about how Brayden reacts whenever Darren talks to him on the phone. I bet it is sooo cute! And I'm sure you are a great Mommy. I sure can tell how proud you are of your little guy.

Well her dr sounds like not a very good one then. geez. And at least someone is feeding that poor baby.

Aww you're so sweet Carla! Thank you. Of course you didn't offend me, I know what you meant.
LOL I did put on baby weight though! It's just that I had gestational diabetes so I couldn't eat all of my junk food and Coke. I would have gained a lot more if I could eat what I wanted. I really hope I don't have GD for the next one, but then again I don't want to gain a bunch of weight either lol.

This makes my heart hurt for that poor baby being so hungry - what kind of doctor would recommend that?!? 3 oz of formula isn't enough for a baby that age anymore - I think Alex was up past 4 oz by 2 months!

Well Brayden is super cute anyway, and looks very healthy and happy, so I think you're doing a good job. And you're right about slimming down when he starts crawling and walking. My DS was a little chunky the first couple months, but once he started crawling and then walking, now we can't keep weight on him - he is so skinny!

I know. I saw him Saturday night and he just screamed and screamed. I held him and he just felt so tense. I felt SO sorry for the poor little guy. :guilty:

I don't know how many oz Brayden eats since he's bfed, but I can guarantee it's more than 3 oz!

My nephew Logan is a little peanut too. He only weighs 27 lbs and 33 inches. He's 2 years old! Brayden is going to pass him up for sure lol

I know you know this already but your baby is soooo ADORABLE, those crocs are too stinkin cute!!! Im very happy for you, hes a beautiful baby boy!!! Hes growing up to be a quite gorgous little man!!! :) Hope when I have children they are cute like Brayden lol.

Aww thank you SO much!! I'm sure your children will be absolutely perfect!

Hey Heather!!! Just checking in to see how you guys are doing!!!!!!

How is that sweet, precious baby boy doing! :goodvibes

Hey girl! We're doing great, thanks!!

Sorry again guys for no update. I'll try to do one tonight if Darren gets home earlier enough to watch the baby. I just get sidetracked when Brayden is in here with me squealing and talking lol. But I WILL FINISH THIS so don't lose faith!
Then guess what?! It'll be time for my Jan/Feb pre-tr!! :dance3:

Where have I been? I can't believe you already had the baby.....I guess I've been living under a rock.

He's cute!

Hi Heather!!! Haven't talked to you in a while. Just coming on to say hi!!

January 20th. Day 5. Tuesday

This morning Darren went to get us breakfast from the food court while I got ready. I had cereal (Froot Loops!) and he got french toast.

day5-1.jpg

Before we left, I started looking in the cabinets for some reason...Look what I found

day5-4.jpg

We had a refrigerator the whole time! Would have been nice to know that from the start lol.

Anyway, we headed to DHS and saw some people out front telling everyone to go see American Idol (it wasn't open yet, so this was interesting). I guess they were doing test runs.

Darren went to grab some FPs for Toy Story Mania while I sat at a table near AI. Man, the return time sucked, but what can you do?

day5-9.jpg

We went inside

day5-5.jpg

day5-6.jpg

day5-7.jpg

By this point we were told "NO PICTURES PLEASE" so I have none of the performers. One girl was really good but she didn't win.

We were getting pretty hungry after this, so we got some lunch.

day5-8.jpg

I don't remember the name of the place where we got that, but THEY DIDN'T HAVE HONEY MUSTARD! Grrr

We caught Mulch, Sweat, and Shears again while we waited for our fastpass time to roll around. After they were done, it still wasn't time, so we headed to

day5-12.jpg

But on the way I had a craving for these again

day5-10.jpg

STILL wasn't time so I said maybe we can catch the Beauty and the Beast show. I've been wanting to see it, so we staked out a spot and waited.

day5-13.jpg

day5-14.jpg

Finally we got let in. The guy behind me kept hitting me with his freakin backpack. So annoying. I ALWAYS get hit in the back anytime I'm in staduim seatings or movie theaters. I don't know how I get so lucky. :rolleyes:

day5-15.jpg

day5-16.jpg

day5-17.jpg

It was really cute, I enjoyed it.

After that we walked around for a bit.

day5-11.jpg

Got on the GMR, no wait. Saw M,S,& S yet another time (they're great!)

FINALLY, time for Toy Story Mania!

day5-18.jpg

day5-19.jpg

day5-20.jpg

Darren kicked my butt. haha. Oh well, it was still a blast. Love this ride!

We were pretty tired after being in the park all day, so we left. We got McDonald's and went back to the hotel.

We got bored after awhile and went to check out Caribbean Beach Resort. For some reason this is the only pic I have of it lol

day5-21.jpg

That's frost on the boat. It was FREEZING this night!

So that's all for day 5. Next up, we head back in time for a prehistoric lunch (can you guess where?? haha) and have a wild time at AK!

I loved your pics from Beauty and the Beast.. I still have yet to see it. It looks so awesome!

nice update Heather. Thanks for that dose of Disney. :goodvibes

DH and I decided to go back (yet AGAIN) in September for free dining...can you believe it?! He had said we weren't gonna go back for several years but he changed his mind. :lmao:

great update and pics.

Is Idol worth seeing or is it better to skip?

YAY for an update!!!! You all had fun at DHS!!! love TSM!

WOW it did look cold that night!!

I loved your pics from Beauty and the Beast.. I still have yet to see it. It looks so awesome!

Thanks! It was a really good show. I've been wanting to see if forever and we finally got the chance!

nice update Heather. Thanks for that dose of Disney. :goodvibes

DH and I decided to go back (yet AGAIN) in September for free dining...can you believe it?! He had said we weren't gonna go back for several years but he changed his mind. :lmao:

Haha, a dose of Disney is always great. How awesome that you're going back and getting free dining! Shame on your dh for not wanting to go back for several years...is he crazy??
Are you doing a tr??

great update and pics.

Is Idol worth seeing or is it better to skip?

Thanks Scott. Honestly, I don't know. They were probably still working things out, but it really feels like you're on the show. I think it's about 30 minutes long, so you should see it at least once to make your own opinion on it.
We'll probably see it when we go back.

Oh, but if they still do that song thing with Jordin Sparks at the end, UGH. It was so loud I was afraid it would deafen Brayden before he was ever born.

YAY for an update!!!! You all had fun at DHS!!! love TSM!

WOW it did look cold that night!!

We had a great time! I'm like you and your mission to beat Tim on TSM!! :rotfl: I doubt it will ever happen!

BTW, wish we were going in January at the same time. It would be fun to ride TSM with you and let Darren and Tim ride together to see who is better out of them! haha

January 21st. Wednesday. Day 6.

Woke up this morning and skipped breakfast. We wanted to get to T-Rex early so we didn't have to wait. We drove to DTD and it was COLD this day. FREEZING cold! But T-Rex was nice and toasty. We went inside and were seated right away.

day6-1.jpg

day6-2.jpg

day6-3.jpg

day6-4.jpg

It was so awesome on the inside. I love the ice cave.

day6-5.jpg

day6-6.jpg

day6-7.jpg

day6-8.jpg

day6-9.jpg

day6-10.jpg

day6-11.jpg

Here's a video of the dino

We ordered our food. Darren got ribs and chicken and I got quesadillas.

day6-12.jpg

day6-13.jpg

I thought the food was really good. We'll definitely be going back here, I just love the atmosphere!

We finished eating and looked around the gift shop. I got a magnet bottle opener.

day6-14.jpg

Finally found the Jenny boat I keep hearing about!

day6-15.jpg

day6-16.jpg

We went back to the room to thaw out and rest for a bit. Then it was time for Animal Kingdom!!

day6-17.jpg

day6-18.jpg

continued...

We went straight to Festival of the Lion King because it would be starting soon. FINALLY I was going to get to see it after wanting to for so long! We were in the warthog section. Nice.

day6-19.jpg

day6-20.jpg

day6-21.jpg

It was a really good show. I love the tumble monkeys, they're great.

We walked around some and headed to Expedition Everest. Darren wanted to see the wait time to see if he wanted to ride.

day6-22.jpg

day6-23.jpg

day6-24.jpg

day6-25.jpg

day6-26.jpg

Saw this along the way

day6-27.jpg

day6-28.jpg

Expedition Everest was a 55 minute wait so Darren skipped it. We headed back to see It's Tough To Be A Bug. (This is a lot of walking for a pregnant woman! I don't see how I did it lol)

day6-29.jpg

day6-30.jpg

The show was cute, as always. We were pretty tired (and cold) so we headed back to the resort. Let me just say that driving is so much quicker than bus transportation. The tram picks you up right in front of the park so you don't have to walk a mile to the bus stop. I think we'll be driving to the parks from now on, especially now that we have Brayden.

We stopped and picked up food from the food court and went back to the room.

day6-31.jpg

So that's it for day 6! Up next, Magic Kingdom and ears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter