The Daily Fix ~ Coming to you weekdays at noon Eastern!

This looks terrific! Clearly a lot of work has gone into developing this new service. Good luck and I cannot wait to see this flourish just like all the other DIS projects!

Already posted on the Speculation thread, but I'll say it here too - The Team just continues to amaze ma, and produce awesome products for us all to stay informed, and enjoy! Thank you (again) for ALL you ALL do, ALL the time!! :)

I like it..

suggestion: It would also be nice to have a "coming soon" section. Best examples I can give is something to sign up for soon (meet-up, special event) and just knowing what's about to happen so you can plan your next day while at WDW if something sudden comes up. A recent good example is I missed the signup for force friday, but I did hear about it while on property from the weekly disunplugged and was able to attend. If it wasn't for that podcast I would have had no clue it was happening while I was at property.

EDIT TO ADD:

The coming soon would be fine in just show notes form, doesn't need to be in the video until appropriate.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting @WebmasterJackie

I think it was really interesting and lots of good information and appreciate that you/the team are including links to other websites.

I also like the highlighting of different threads that people might find interesting

Seems like might be a lot of work - so best of luck keeping this going each and every day!

Wow. So now, with the addition of the Dreams Unlimited Travel podcast, we now have new podcasts 5 days per week. And now we have the Daily Fix everyday. The team is really outdoing themselves with content. I'm very exciting for everything The DIS has coming in 2016! Thanks to all of the team members for all of your hard work.

Hey everyone,

We have a brand new way for you all to get your "fix" on the latest news and info going on at Disney!

Check it out at wdwinfo.com/dailyfix

Here is a look at today's "fix"! :flower:

Hi, Will you be posting a link everyday?, on some of the solo shows I have had issues finding the links in the past

Just watched it, love the Daily Fix, Its a great time to be a Diser at the moment with all the content and new shows coming

Hi, Will you be posting a link everyday?, on some of the solo shows I have had issues finding the links in the past
I think you'll have a real easy time finding the links for The Daily Fix, but I'm certainly willing to help if you have any trouble finding any of them!

Today was the very first one, so there is only one at this point. :)

If you want, send me a private conversation message and let me know which of the solo shows you can't find and I'll see what I can do to get you those links.

I just had trouble finding the solo shows at the start but have them now. It seemed that they were not up on youtube straight away, i remember someone else posting a thread saying they could not find the link to start off with.

Thanks for the reply

Love it. FYI the video is currently unlisted on YouTube (for those not familiar, you can get to it via the link, but not via the channel).

Jackie:

Do you know if the audio for the "daily fix" or the dreams unlimited show will be available via iTunes podcast? If so, will they have a separate subscription?

Jackie:

Do you know if the audio for the "daily fix" or the dreams unlimited show will be available via iTunes podcast? If so, will they have a separate subscription?

That I'm not sure on, but maybe @Teleclashter can weigh in for us?

The Daily Fix is a daily video only that can fill people in quickly on what is currently happening in the theme park world that day and not a podcast like our DIS Unplugged shows and therefore won't be treated like a podcast.

As for Dreams, as soon as I get a confirmation from iTunes that it's been approved then I will have a link to the new feed so everyone can subscribe, but last time I checked it still wasn't approved. If you need your fix now, head to DISUnplugged.com and the audio is available to download and the video is also available.

Hope this helps!

The Daily Fix is a daily video only that can fill people in quickly on what is currently happening in the theme park world that day and not a podcast like our DIS Unplugged shows and therefore won't be treated like a podcast.

As for Dreams, as soon as I get a confirmation from iTunes that it's been approved then I will have a link to the new feed so everyone can subscribe, but last time I checked it still wasn't approved. If you need your fix now, head to DISUnplugged.com and the audio is available to download and the video is also available.

Hope this helps!
Just starting to watch the Dreams Unlimited podcast, and just subscribed on YouTube, so it's been approved, Craig. Again - great work, everybody!!

EDIT - Sorry - Jes is right, I should have paid more attention. I subscribed on YouTube, not ITunes. Sorry for any confusion. :(

Last edited:
Craig, thanks for replying. As a regular LISTENER (not watcher) though, I hope you guys will reconsider that decision. I LISTEN to the shows in the car. I occasionally LISTEN when I'm exercising. I don't watch the shows. And this show, particularly, is essentially audio only anyway (except of course for getting to spend a little time staring at JL or Pete). Folks can download a podcast and listen anywhere without burning data. Streaming YouTube, however, requires data usage (and more battery life). So I hope you'll think about posting these updates as audio files, too.

Craig, thanks for replying. As a regular LISTENER (not watcher) though, I hope you guys will reconsider that decision. I LISTEN to the shows in the car. I occasionally LISTEN when I'm exercising. I don't watch the shows. And this show, particularly, is essentially audio only anyway (except of course for getting to spend a little time staring at JL or Pete). Folks can download a podcast and listen anywhere without burning data. Streaming YouTube, however, requires data usage (and more battery life). So I hope you'll think about posting these updates as audio files, too.
I agree 100%. Please reconsider making the audio feed available as a podcast. I get regular audio updates to my podcasts that I listen to continuously. As far as I know, there is no way to download you tube videos to listen to them later -at least not as easily as getting a podcast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter