• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

Mrs. Grumpy can you change my date to 7/11/13 to 7/19/13, thanks I hope it doesn't change anymore :) I appreciate it :flower3:

We are in for 2013! Spending a few days on the gulf coast so our dates will be 6/18-6/22 at the Beach Club!!

I booked our May, 2013 CBR stay this morning! It was several hundred more than previous vacations so I'm hoping for some sort of discount.

I am officially booked. Deposit has been made. Right now we are at AOA in a LM room for 10 nights. If free dining is offered we will upgrade to POR. Just glad to have the trip booked.

I will update the list later. On my phone now.

Update...we just booked this morning and have added an extra day!!! We will be there from 10/18-10/27. Only 464 days to go:woohoo:

Please add me!

Can't book it yet because it's more than 499 days out... But looking at 11/28-12/3 at WL.

Mrs. Grumpy could you please change my dates. we are know going in september 9 to 16th instead of november. Hopefully it stays that way. :) Thanks

Edit: where staying at CSR

OK I think I have everyone added and changes made. Look at yours and if I have something wrong please let me know.

I am booked/deposit down for August 13-22 at the Polynesian.

The date may change by a day on either end but most likely won't.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

FYI, I cried as soon as I called today. I heard the pixie dust music & I shed a tear. What a goof ball. It will be 5 years between visits when we make it there next year.

Hello!
We are joining the list Oct 4~13, 2013....still trying to decide on where to stay and wishing for FREE DINING!!

Going Aug 3 - 10, 2013, Coronado Springs:)
There is 8 or 9 of us going, celebrating two wedding anniversaries and two birthdays pixiedust:

List updated!!

So what is everyones next step in planning. Mine will be watching airline prices. Our dates won't be available until the end of October though so I have a while. I sure hope those prices come down. They are crazy high right now.

List updated!!

So what is everyones next step in planning. Mine will be watching airline prices. Our dates won't be available until the end of October though so I have a while. I sure hope those prices come down. They are crazy high right now.

My next step is trying to convince my sister, brother-in-law and mother to come along with us! I'm reeling them in slowly but surely. ;)

We have changed our dates to 11/09/13 to 11/16/13 and crossing our fingers for free dining around that time. DH and I want to see Christmas decorations without the December crowds. :santa: Will attempt to keep trip a secret from our two DS's. Good thing I keep my planning binder at work. Will not be able to make ADR's until May 13, 2013, So.... I have plenty of time to decide which restaurants.:coffee:

We have changed our dates to 11/09/13 to 11/16/13 and crossing our fingers for free dining around that time. DH and I want to see Christmas decorations without the December crowds. :santa: Will attempt to keep trip a secret from our two DS's. Good thing I keep my planning binder at work. Will not be able to make ADR's until May 13, 2013, So.... I have plenty of time to decide which restaurants.:coffee:

Got your dates changed! Our ADR date is March 5th. We pretty much already know the ones we want already.

My next step is still booking. Waiting until we recover financially from our upcoming three week CA/AZ trip next week. Most of the time we will be staying with family but there is still gas and food and a few hotel nights.

Mean while I'm thinking about ADRs and reading people's food reviews. Mmmm can't to make our ADRs in March.

Disneymooning September 22-28. Hopefully at the Poly, if not at POR. Then a four night cruise on the Dream and back at WDW for two days to just catch up on sleep/pool time at a value resort. It’s still 435 days away and I’m so excited! :hyper:

List updated!!

Deciding on airfare/flights.

We can book Delta in September using my dh's FF miles since he has enough for all 5 of us to fly for free but it is not a direct flight from Hartford.

Or I can wait until Feb-ish when Jet Blue has it's flights out (not sure exactly when it will be) & hope that there is a cheap flight (under $100 one way) & do that & get a direct flight from Hartford.

Other then that my kids, dh & I are on the look out or any change that may be on the ground to add to our Disney fund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter