The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

I am so excited! Feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Just ready to get the trip booked.

Add me to the Sept4ember 2013 list! Counting the day till July 11th so we can make our reservations. We will probably reserve a suite at AoA.

I am dancing with the announcement for packages next week!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::yay::cool1: :banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

Was talking to DH today. We may go ahead and do the Cabins. That way whether or not free dining is an option we will be set. He really wants to be On site. Looking forward to next week!! Has anyone stayed in the cabins?

Just filled out my reservation request for 2013 through Dreams Unlimited!!!! Now I have to wait until the 11th for the quote and book but at least they have it. Glad we can finally get the ball rolling on booking.

One more week until I can book this :cool1:.

We will be staying at the BC from 11/10/2013-11/18/2013 for our Honeymoon.

Just filled out my reservation request for 2013 through Dreams Unlimited!!!! Now I have to wait until the 11th for the quote and book but at least they have it. Glad we can finally get the ball rolling on booking.

Did that today!! Excited already!! Dates are 3/8/13-3/16/13 AoA or possibly POR...........:cool1:

How early is everyone going to call tomorrow to book their trip :scratchin
I have to get up early for work anyway and may call before I leave for work. Wonder if I can call after midnight tonight :hyper:

How early is everyone going to call tomorrow to book their trip :scratchin
I have to get up early for work anyway and may call before I leave for work. Wonder if I can call after midnight tonight :hyper:

I was kind of wondering the same thing lol but I was thinking that since you can't call disney dining until 7am it might be similar?

US! We were originally going Fall 2012- but with many of the new attractions in the Fantasyland expansion opening after we were going we have decided to postpone and are now going April 27-May5 and staying at the Beach Club. Soooo excited!

US! We were originally going Fall 2012- but with many of the new attractions in the Fantasyland expansion opening after we were going we have decided to postpone and are now going April 27-May5 and staying at the Beach Club. Soooo excited!

Got you added to the list!

I was hoping that since I couldn't sleep tonight I'd be able to check right at midnight! But I can't boooo! I'm so excited I'm thinking of putting the deposit down for the dates I'm hoping to go and change it once I know dd's dance schedule for next summer. I just want to book already haha

September 20 - 27th 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside - 3rd Anniversary Trip!! Husband First WDW Trip and My 4th WDW Trip. Coming all the way from South Africa

Just booked my trip online!!!!! :cool1::jumping2::banana::banana:
Now to pay it down!!!!!

Congrats!!!! Heading to the WDW website now to plug in our numbers. My TA already has our information so they will be booking for us but I will still look everything up. And yes, the payments begin but that is OK I am ready!

Not ready to book today because we are leaving next week on a non-disney 3 week vacation. But I'm still plugging the new numbers into my spreadsheet.

My cabin option only went up about $36. But all the others went up about $200. Which just adds to my original plan of cabin. :)

Can't wait to book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter