The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

:yay::yay::yay:for June 2 - 10, 2013!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I am beyond excited! I booked a Royal Guest Room - River View! When the cast member said I could make ADR's Dec. 4th that was the most exciting thing i'd heard all week :laughing:! Anyway, Let the "official" planning begin!!!

booked on the fantasy for march break and will do a 2 night stay at the poly before cruise, wish it could be a longer trip but taking 2 grandkids that are in high school, do have a trip this august to look forward to and will be staying at por royal rooms ! :cool1:

How did you book your trip? I thought we had to wait until new rates come out in august... hmmmmm....

Hi everyone!

I am just checking in. Great pics!

We are doing a college visiting trip, with Disney of course, next June. My son wants to work for The Disney Company so we are going to check out some Florida colleges which would be his first choice.

I think I will be starting in Tampa, visiting Saint Leo University, heading to Gainseville for UF, going east to St. Augustine to see Flagler, and then heading to our final destination of Orlando to see UCF before doing Disney. :cool1:

I am hoping this will be a two week venture, since we are stopping in so many cities. I am hoping to do a college a day, with maybe staying in Saint Augustine for two nights to have a beach day. this would still give me a week to relax and do some days in the parks. I also promised my DD I would take her to Sea World while my two DS and DH did DHS one day.

I have a lot to plan. Any thoughts or suggestions from where to stay in the cities to anything else would be helpful. I am looking at a condo or house in Windsor Hills with maybe spending the last two nights on property. :cloud9:

:worship:Looking for suggestions...popcorn::

count me in for two times next year, both for races! I'll be there in February and September!! Not sure of my exact dates but it will be for the Princess Half and the Tower of Terror 10 Miler!

We will be staying at A0A in a Finding Nemo family suite from May 5 - 11th 2013! It's our families second trip and I am SO excited! I've spent way too many hours pouring over restaurants and plans. Let the countdown begin :rotfl:

Now our dates and resort is decided. We're staying at POFQ from 11th February to 16th February :cool1:

We will be staying at A0A in a Finding Nemo family suite from May 5 - 11th 2013! It's our families second trip and I am SO excited! I've spent way too many hours pouring over restaurants and plans. Let the countdown begin :rotfl:

May 2013 only 390 ish days away :rotfl2:
I have been posting a pic a day (of our resort CSR) on FB from 435 days out nobodys got tired of it yet ... only 390 pics left..

:rotfl:Only 418 days left :rotfl:!!!

I'm thinking about ordering a cake that reads, "Welcome Home" to have brought out to us after we finish dinner for our first night at Disney. I discovered the Disney cake thread and think it would be a nice surprise for my friend and her daughter since it'll be their first trip and also a great way for us all to kick off our vacation.

trust me it takes a lot to find 435 different pictures of only the resort you are staying at.I am down to 390 left... wonder how many other people i can get doing this on FB :surfweb:

I am using photobucket but I don't know to get the picture into the post.

After you have them in photobuck copy the IMG code and paste it in your posts.

count me in for two times next year, both for races! I'll be there in February and September!! Not sure of my exact dates but it will be for the Princess Half and the Tower of Terror 10 Miler!

Now our dates and resort is decided. We're staying at POFQ from 11th February to 16th February :cool1:

I have been posting a pic a day (of our resort CSR) on FB from 435 days out nobodys got tired of it yet ... only 390 pics left..

:rotfl:Only 418 days left :rotfl:!!!

I'm thinking about ordering a cake that reads, "Welcome Home" to have brought out to us after we finish dinner for our first night at Disney. I discovered the Disney cake thread and think it would be a nice surprise for my friend and her daughter since it'll be their first trip and also a great way for us all to kick off our vacation.

New to the board today. We're planning to go in July 2013 to celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary.
Theresa

Will be there from May 6th 2013 for 14 nights.
Look out for the lightly tatttoo'd couple :rotfl2:.
staying @ CSR

Glad I am not the only one planning so far ahead!
February 2013- one night at aoa in little mermaid room. My youngest dd loves Ariel! (added this on to a week in Tampa visiting parents) No parks planned but dh says ya right! so might do 1900 park fare dinner instead if park. wish there was a dinner with ariel offsite :(
October 2013- ten days hitting all parks. havent decided on or offsite yet. LOVE bonnet creek having stayed there twice and great price. cannot bring myself to pay triple that for onsite!

:yay::yay::yay:for June 2 - 10, 2013!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I am beyond excited! I booked a Royal Guest Room - River View! When the cast member said I could make ADR's Dec. 4th that was the most exciting thing i'd heard all week :laughing:! Anyway, Let the "official" planning begin!!!

booked on the fantasy for march break and will do a 2 night stay at the poly before cruise, wish it could be a longer trip but taking 2 grandkids that are in high school, do have a trip this august to look forward to and will be staying at por royal rooms ! :cool1:

Wow! I was really behind on updating the list. Sorry about that. Check the list and if I have something incorrect please let me know and I will get it changed!

Keep posting all the great pictures. I love looking at them!

My family will be returning to Disneyworld sometime in January, 2013. We haven't decided on actual dates yet because our son won't know his job situation until probably August.

These are the TS restaurants i'd like to try while on vacation June 2-10th.

1. Tepan Edo
  2. Boma (breakfast)
  3. Tusker House (breakfast)
  4. Cape May Cafe' Clam Bake(dinner)
  5. Crystal Palace (breakfast)
  6. Flying Fish (lunch or dinner)
  7. Fulton's Crab House (lunch or dinner)
  8. 50's Primetime Cafe' (lunch or dinner)
  9. San Angel (lunch or dinner)
  10. O'Hana (dinner)
  11. Via Napoli (lunch or dinner)
  12. 1900 Park Fare
  13. Akershus (breakfast)

Since we'll only be there for 9 days/8 nights the final ADR list will have to be scaled back. For sure, I want to try Via Napoli for the pizza; O'Hana for the Lapu Lapu; and Flying Fish. I had breakfast at Tusker House and enjoyed it, but I don't know if Tusker House will be the character breakfast or Crystal Palace...may do both!

I would love to do that but we're trying to keep the trip a secret from our kidlets!! And my friends would eventually kill me:laughing: It's 388 days until our trip day and I cannot wait. My dh will be so happy that I found a place to talk about my Disney obsession - I'm pretty sure that he thinks I am insane and I am absolutley sure that he is sick of hearing about our plans :rotfl: he's really happy for me to make all the plans and he'll go with the flow!

Yay to May 2013!!

I would love to do that but we're trying to keep the trip a secret from our kidlets!! And my friends would eventually kill me:laughing: It's 388 days until our trip day and I cannot wait. My dh will be so happy that I found a place to talk about my Disney obsession - I'm pretty sure that he thinks I am insane and I am absolutley sure that he is sick of hearing about our plans :rotfl: he's really happy for me to make all the plans and he'll go with the flow!

Yay to May 2013!!

both me and my DW are big planners... me here and on wdwmagic her on dibb

If you see a highly tattoo'd english couple wandering around it may well be us (mostly Disney tattoo's :banana:)

These are the TS restaurants i'd like to try while on vacation June 2-10th.

1. Tepan Edo
  2. Boma (breakfast)
  3. Tusker House (breakfast)
  4. Cape May Cafe' Clam Bake(dinner)
  5. Crystal Palace (breakfast)
  6. Flying Fish (lunch or dinner)
  7. Fulton's Crab House (lunch or dinner)
  8. 50's Primetime Cafe' (lunch or dinner)
  9. San Angel (lunch or dinner)
  10. O'Hana (dinner)
  11. Via Napoli (lunch or dinner)
  12. 1900 Park Fare
  13. Akershus (breakfast)

Since we'll only be there for 9 days/8 nights the final ADR list will have to be scaled back. For sure, I want to try Via Napoli for the pizza; O'Hana for the Lapu Lapu; and Flying Fish. I had breakfast at Tusker House and enjoyed it, but I don't know if Tusker House will be the character breakfast or Crystal Palace...may do both!

Boma has a really good breakfast buffet! I like it better than Crystal Palace BUT...Crystal Palace is much easier to get to, unless you're staying at AKL. If you're relying on Disney Transportation to get to Boma...It's a pain in the rear.

That's not to say Crystal Palace is bad, because it certainly isn't! It's actually really good although it's bigger inside than it looks so sometimes not all of the characters get around to your table before you're ready to leave.

San Angel is one of our FAVORITE places for dinner! It's NOT Tex-Mex though so if that's what you are going for, you will be disappointed. But it's beautiful inside, we've always had top-notch service and amazing food. We've eaten there 4 times and never been let down!

Boma has a really good breakfast buffet! I like it better than Crystal Palace BUT...Crystal Palace is much easier to get to, unless you're staying at AKL. If you're relying on Disney Transportation to get to Boma...It's a pain in the rear.

That's not to say Crystal Palace is bad, because it certainly isn't! It's actually really good although it's bigger inside than it looks so sometimes not all of the characters get around to your table before you're ready to leave.

San Angel is one of our FAVORITE places for dinner! It's NOT Tex-Mex though so if that's what you are going for, you will be disappointed. But it's beautiful inside, we've always had top-notch service and amazing food. We've eaten there 4 times and never been let down!

I'm going to be relying on Disney transportation so if I do breakfast at Boma i'll definitely be taking a cab!

I'm heavily leaning towards Crystal Palace and will probably do this breakfast our 2nd day in Magic Kingdom so we won't feel rushed and can take our time and enjoy breakfast and all of the characters.

San Angel is still a high possible. I know it isn't Tex Mex, but I don't know if i'll really enjoy or my daughter will really enjoy authentic Mexican either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter