The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

I love this pic, my godson has the lamest cheesy smile and dd is like there is no way I'm touching this thing!

This is one of my favorites. He was hanging onto us so hard.

dis2.jpg

Count us in for February!

There will be 5 of us this time, so hoping for FD at POR or else it will be YES tickets and offsite. :cool1:

My 19 yr old sd will be coming with us this time. She's never been and I'm so excited to have the little ones experience this with her!

433.jpg

263.jpg

Hopefully I did this right. These are pics of us from Tusker House. This whole crew will be back in Dec of 2013. I just loved this one of my daughter and Prince Charming so I had to post!!:goodvibes

A few pictures from our 2011 trip.

Youngest DD Stephanie and her daughter Ainsley with me last year.

Photo0167FourBySix.jpg

Oldest DGS Bray on our trip last year.

P1000254.jpg

DGD and the White Rabbit

P1000156.jpg

Tip: see those shoes on DGD? Nike Mary Janes. As comfortable as Nikes but look cute with princess dresses.

New to the board today. We're planning to go in July 2013 to celebrate our twentieth wedding anniversary.
Theresa

Great pics.... I have to go find my cd with all the pics to post some.... Congrats to all the families going in 2013.... For 1 I know I can't wait... It's been 2 years since I have been there. I'm having serious Dis withdrawals....

Will be there from May 6th 2013 for 14 nights.
Look out for the lightly tatttoo'd couple :rotfl2:.
staying @ CSR

Glad I am not the only one planning so far ahead!
February 2013- one night at aoa in little mermaid room. My youngest dd loves Ariel! (added this on to a week in Tampa visiting parents) No parks planned but dh says ya right! so might do 1900 park fare dinner instead if park. wish there was a dinner with ariel offsite :(
October 2013- ten days hitting all parks. havent decided on or offsite yet. LOVE bonnet creek having stayed there twice and great price. cannot bring myself to pay triple that for onsite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter