The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby: Toby snickered at Alex and said "you just cannot stand it when it's quiet can you." Toby asked smiling.

River: River smiled at Daniel. "if we have an actual race you can just go ahead and declare yourself the winner now."

OOC: me too, it's 10:45 and I'm exhausted. This is ridiculous!

Daniel: He laughed. "Now, that's kind of defeated of you." He reached hesitently, and then more confidently, he took a few strands of her hair and started playing with it.

Max: Max was a good way through her book. Of course, in the books, she was not Maxine Patterson, a fourteen year old with severe issues. She was a character she'd made up, the person she'd want to be if she was in that book. Scratch that, she would rather be that character than herself. And lost in her book, she was.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "yeah, it's really nice, I like it enough. Where else have you lived?" Toby asked truly interested.

OOC: okay, I couldn't remember it was just a lucky guess that the state I choose isn't on the opposite side of the country. ;)

Alex: Alex's eyebrows rose in surprise, not many people had ever asked her a question similar to that. "Oh umm lets see...." She trailed off thinking about all of the places she had lived,"I've lived in both of the Carolina's, California, New York, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia and Wisconsin. Thats not all of them but they are the ones I can remember. The last place I lived was Washington and that has been one of my favorites." She smiled remembering all of the different places, especially Washington.

Ooc: Haha nice guess then!

River: River laughed. She paused and then smiled at Daniel when she felt him touching her hair. She turned her face toward him smiling.

Toby: "wow, you've been everywhere!" Toby said smiling, he figured if Alex looked at the positive side of things then he would try to too.

OOC: Hi Wings!

Ooc: Tired how about you?

River: River laughed. She paused and then smiled at Daniel when she felt him touching her hair. She turned her face toward him smiling.

Toby: "wow, you've been everywhere!" Toby said smiling, he figured if Alex looked at the positive side of things then he would try to too.

OOC: Hey! I got math homework I'd rather not think of.

Daniel: He smiled sheepishly. She must think it was weird that he was playing with her hair. "What? It's, well, it's fun!"

OOC: Hey! I got math homework I'd rather not think of.

Daniel: He smiled sheepishly. She must think it was weird that he was playing with her hair. "What? It's, well, it's fun!"

River: "no, it's fine. I don't mind." she said smiling. Then she added "is my hair really fun to play with?" with a questioning look in her eyes.

disneygirl520 said:

Alex: Alex laughed and smiled,"Yeah I suppose you could say that. I would really love to go to other countries one day though, since I've seen most of this one I really want to see others after I graduate!"She hopped off the counter and cleaned the bowl quickly, putting it away. Alex turned around and smiled at Toby,"What about you? What do you want to do after school?"

River: "no, it's fine. I don't mind." she said smiling. Then she added "is my hair really fun to play with?" with a questioning look in her eyes.

Daniel: "Yup," he said. His hands went back to batting her locks around and curling them around his fingers. "So, well, you know I've been all over the place, but where are you from?"

Daniel: "Yup," he said. His hands went back to batting her locks around and curling them around his fingers. "So, well, you know I've been all over the place, but where are you from?"

Toby: "well, after high school I plan on going to college. I really want to be a school counselor, or maybe a teacher. But if I do that I'll break the chain of Doctors in my family." then he shrugged, "but I'm okay with that." he said with a smile.

River: "I'm from Florida" River responded, "that's how my parents knew Professor Collins, and why I'm here at this school."

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "well, after high school I plan on going to college. I really want to be a school counselor, or maybe a teacher. But if I do that I'll break the chain of Doctors in my family." then he shrugged, "but I'm okay with that." he said with a smile.

River: "I'm from Florida" River responded, "that's how my parents knew Professor Collins, and why I'm here at this school."

Alex: Alex smiled and sat down on a stool looking at Toby,"A teacher? School counselor? I like them, but a doctor?" She wrinkles her nose and shakes her head,"I hate doctors. They always scared me! Good thing you won't be one, but aren't you a little worried about what your parents will say?"

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "That makes a lot of sense," he said. It really did. He didn't habe anything else to say, so he sat in silence.

Max: The plot was getting more intense. Max was reading with a hunger. She loved this book so, so much.

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "That makes a lot of sense," he said. It really did. He didn't habe anything else to say, so he sat in silence.

Max: The plot was getting more intense. Max was reading with a hunger. She loved this book so, so much.

River: River smiled "yeah, but once I'm done with school, and have a real job and money. I want to travel."

Toby: "I know I could never be a doctor." Toby said "and nah i'm not that worried about what my parents will say. My parents don't like much of what I do. This won't be any different."

River: River smiled "yeah, but once I'm done with school, and have a real job and money. I want to travel."

Toby: "I know I could never be a doctor." Toby said "and nah i'm not that worried about what my parents will say. My parents don't like much of what I do. This won't be any different."

Daniel: Before he knew what he was saying, he offered, "I'll go with you."

disneygirl520 said:

Alex:"I think you could be a great doctor if you really wanted to be." She bites her lip before saying,"Im sure your parents would like you being a teacher if they knew how much you like the job. They could learn to know that you are your own person, not a copy of your family."

Alex:"I think you could be a great doctor if you really wanted to be." She bites her lip before saying,"Im sure your parents would like you being a teacher if they knew how much you like the job. They could learn to know that you are your own person, not a copy of your family."

River: River's smile widened, she loved the thought of Daniel and her still being together after many years "okay, you can show me around." she said with a huge smile.

Toby: "I don't want to be a doctor, I know that" Toby said laughing a little. "I wish they could learn that, I mean they love me, and I love them. We just have trouble seeing eye to eye"

River: River's smile widened, she loved the thought of Daniel and her still being together after many years "okay, you can show me around." she said with a huge smile.

Toby: "I don't want to be a doctor, I know that" Toby said laughing a little. "I wish they could learn that, I mean they love me, and I love them. We just have trouble seeing eye to eye"

Daniel: "Cool," he said. He couldn't help himself, he dropped her hair and leaned in, kissing River lightly.

Max: Max was reaching the end of the book. The end was near. She was breathing heavily from the tension.

Daniel: "Cool," he said. He couldn't help himself, he dropped her hair and leaned in, kissing River lightly.

Max: Max was reaching the end of the book. The end was near. She was breathing heavily from the tension.

River: River kissed Daniel back and then smiled. Quietly she said "Daniel, I love you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter