The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
River: River continued walking happily.

Toby: Toby ran up the stairs keeping up with Alex.

OOC: I think that sounds fine, Toby and Alex can play cards later.

Ooc: Study hall sounds right.

Alex: Alex grinned when she found the cards and held them up,"Found them!" She looked around and furrowed her eyebrows,"I wondered how long we've been on our free period."

Professor Collins: Study Hall starts now. Please report to the library.

Daniel: Daniel turned to River. "Guess we gotta go, huh?"

Max: Max scowled. If she went to the library, she wouldn't be able to put away her book. And if she had her book, she'd look happy, and Max couldn't show emotions.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "I didn't even think about that, it's probably almost over." he said disappointed "we might have to owe each other a card game" he said smiling.

Alex: Alex smiled and giggled,"I look forward to that game." She grinned and put the cards on a chair and grabbed her bag. "Math homework....." She mumbled looking through her bag before she found the notes and homework Professor Collins gave her. "I hate math." Alex said simply looking over the equations.

Margo: Margo stood up and stretched. "I guess we better get to the library."

Nate: "Yep. I gotta go by the kitchen first, to put these away," Nate said, holding up the half eaten bag of chips.

Margo: "Ok, I'll wait." They made their way to the kitchen, and Nate ran inside. When he came back they walked up to the library.

Alex: Alex smiled and giggled,"I look forward to that game." She grinned and put the cards on a chair and grabbed her bag. "Math homework....." She mumbled looking through her bag before she found the notes and homework Professor Collins gave her. "I hate math." Alex said simply looking over the equations.

River: "guess so" River said visually disappointed.

Toby: "I look forward to that game too." Toby said smiling. "I can help you with math if you need it. Don't tell anyone. But I'm actually kind of a nerd. Shhhhhh."

disneygirl520 said:

Toby: "I look forward to that game too." Toby said smiling. "I can help you with math if you need it. Don't tell anyone. But I'm actually kind of a nerd. Shhhhhh."

Alex: Alex laughed and threw her bag over her shoulder with her homework in her hand,"I'd like that if you don't mind. Oh and don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Now leggo!" She smiled again and started walking to the library.

Alex: Alex laughed and threw her bag over her shoulder with her homework in her hand,"I'd like that if you don't mind. Oh and don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Now leggo!" She smiled again and started walking to the library.

Toby: Toby smiled at her "no, I don't mind" he said, he walked with her to the library.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby smiled at her "no, I don't mind" he said, he walked with her to the library.

Alex: Alex grinned and teased,"Good or else I would blame blame grade on you mister." She walked into the library and quickly sat down on a sofa getting comfortable.

Daniel: He smiled sadly at River. "I could teleport us there. Or, we could walk. And that would take some time." He wasn't really sure what he was saying. That was okay though.

Max: Max went to her room and put her book away. Then she composed herself, erasing all emotion. Then she left and walked across the hall to the third floor of the library.

Daniel: He smiled sadly at River. "I could teleport us there. Or, we could walk. And that would take some time." He wasn't really sure what he was saying. That was okay though.

Max: Max went to her room and put her book away. Then she composed herself, erasing all emotion. Then she left and walked across the hall to the third floor of the library.

Toby: Toby smiled. Then sat next to Alex and reached into his own messenger bag to get his homework. He pointed to the first equation and asked "do you know how to solve this one?"

River: "let's just walk, but quickly" she said she didn't want to get in trouble for being late, but she wanted as much time with Daniel as possible. Also, she was still a little shy to teleport with Daniel again after talking with him about all of the dangers. She especially didn't want to risk it when they were so far away from everyone else.

Nate: Nate sat on the other sofa, knocking his shoes off and kicking his feet up across the couch. He lay his head against the arm, groaning about homework but not starting it.

Margo: Since Nate was (inconsiderably, in her opinion) taking up all of one couch, Margo sat on the other side of Alex. She smiled, then pulled her math out of the bag and began work.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby smiled. Then sat next to Alex and reached into his own messenger bag to get his homework. He pointed to the first equation and asked "do you know how to solve this one?"

River: "let's just walk, but quickly" she said she didn't want to get in trouble for being late, but she wanted as much time with Daniel as possible. Also, she was still a little shy to teleport with Daniel again after talking with him about all of the dangers. She especially didn't want to risk it when they were so far away from everyone else.

Alex: Alex looked at the same problem and frowned,"Um maybe? I think I can."

Daniel: Daniel nodded. He walked hand in hand with River, but he was sure not to take his time. He really didn't want to get in troubler. He was hoping if they got there quickly, that he could just say that he didn't want to risk teleporting from far away.

Max: Max stayed up on the third floor, she wondered how long she could stay here, and how long people could refrain from noticing either her or her absence. It would be a fun game, she decided, much better than her math homework.

Daniel: Daniel nodded. He walked hand in hand with River, but he was sure not to take his time. He really didn't want to get in troubler. He was hoping if they got there quickly, that he could just say that he didn't want to risk teleporting from far away.

Max: Max stayed up on the third floor, she wondered how long she could stay here, and how long people could refrain from noticing either her or her absence. It would be a fun game, she decided, much better than her math homework.

River: River walked with Daniel. When she saw the school coming into view she said "I think I'm going to run up to my room quick before I go to the library I really want to grab my book for you to read after we do homework. if the professor asks please tell her I'm coming." River really didn't want to get in trouble. She figured if she hurried she wouldn't be too late.

soccer_mickey said:
Nate: Nate sat on the other sofa, knocking his shoes off and kicking his feet up across the couch. He lay his head against the arm, groaning about homework but not starting it.

Margo: Since Nate was (inconsiderably, in her opinion) taking up all of one couch, Margo sat on the other side of Alex. She smiled, then pulled her math out of the bag and began work.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: Toby smiled at Margo when she sat down. "okay, go ahead. I'll only help when needed" he said. He began to solve the equations on his own sheet.

Alex: "Hey Mar," Alex said smiling when Margo sat by her then nodded when Toby spoke to her. She started to do a few problems when she comes to one she has troubled with. Alex sighs and asks,"Mind to help the dummy?"

Alex: "Hey Mar," Alex said smiling when Margo sat by her then nodded when Toby spoke to her. She started to do a few problems when she comes to one she has troubled with. Alex sighs and asks,"Mind to help the dummy?"

Toby: "you are not dumb." Toby said "but yes, I'll help" he looked at the problem she was working on and talked her through it.

River: River walked with Daniel. When she saw the school coming into view she said "I think I'm going to run up to my room quick before I go to the library I really want to grab my book for you to read after we do homework. if the professor asks please tell her I'm coming." River really didn't want to get in trouble. She figured if she hurried she wouldn't be too late.

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Okay," he said, before walking into the library. "Hey all."

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Okay," he said, before walking into the library. "Hey all."

River: River practically ran up the stairs to her room. She hurried to her suitcase and grabbed her book. Then she hurried back down the stairs and into the library.

disneygirl520 said:
Toby: "you are not dumb." Toby said "but yes, I'll help" he looked at the problem she was working on and talked her through it.

Fairywings said:

Alex: Alex listened to him while explaining the problem and grinned when he finished,"Ohhh, I get it now! Thanks Toby!" She smiled at him thankfully before trying the next problems. Alex looked up when Daniel walked in and waved,"Hey Daniel!"

Jack: Jack walked into the library from outside and ignored the group, sitting in a chair and taking out his homework. Usually he wouldn't do it but he couldn't find a real reason not to. Jack started doing the problems easily, blowing through them easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter