The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
River: River blushed when Daniel talked about thinking of her all day, she didn't know why she felt so embarrassed, but she just couldn't imagine someone thinking about her all the time. Of course she realized that she had constantly been thinking of Daniel but he deserved it, he was great. Could he possibly think the same of her. She thought back to the moments before they teleported, "mi amor" kept playing in her mind, she had heard it before but couldn't remember what it meant. Then her eyes widened and she gasped when it came to her "my love". With her eyes still wide she looked to Daniel and then her face relaxed and she smiled, "Daniel?" she said.

Daniel: Daniel glanced up. "Yeah?"

River: "oh Daniel that was perfect" she said laughing. "I wish I could see Toby's face right now!" she was so glad to have been kissed by Daniel again, she didn't care if anyone saw anymore, she liked Daniel a lot, and it didn't bother her if people knew that. She shrugged her shoulders "well I guess everyone knows now" she said giggling.

Toby: Toby's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "oh wow, ok so is this whats it going to be like around people with powers?" Toby had never known anyone else with powers, but he wasn't a fan of surprises like this. "wow." he said again. Everything happened so quickly, he couldn't even comprehend what he had just seen.

Nate: "It's not really like that. Daniel's just the only one who shows off his power." Nate kind of wished there was something about his power to show off, but he didn't understand it at all yet.

Margo: "Yeah, the rest of us either don't have control or don't like showing our powers. Which unfortunately means were going to have to take the elevator."

soccer_mickey said:
Nate: "It's not really like that. Daniel's just the only one who shows off his power." Nate kind of wished there was something about his power to show off, but he didn't understand it at all yet.

Margo: "Yeah, the rest of us either don't have control or don't like showing our powers. Which unfortunately means were going to have to take the elevator."

Toby: Toby laughed nervously "okay, yeah my power isn't overly exciting to show off."

River: "did you call me your love before?" she asked smiling.

Daniel: Daniel half smiled. "Maybe."

Daniel: Daniel just grinned, he had no words to say.

River: After the fact River couldn't believe what she had said. but she didn't regret it at all. She had only known Daniel for such a short time and yet she did believe she loved him. Before coming to this school she didn't believe in fate, or destiny, or love at first sight, but after coming to this school and meeting Daniel all of that had changed. She smiled at Daniel as these thoughts ran through her mind.

Toby: Toby stated walking toward the room with the games, he climbed the steps, and made his way to the room where he found Daniel and River.

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Toby as he came in. "I set up the board."

Max: Max did a quick sweep of the room. Everything was in place. Her mother's robe hung off the bedknob. The razor was safely under the pillow. Now she just had to wait. Max wasn't looking forwqard to her punishment, she just wanted to get it over with.

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel nodded at Toby as he came in. "I set up the board."

Max: Max did a quick sweep of the room. Everything was in place. Her mother's robe hung off the bedknob. The razor was safely under the pillow. Now she just had to wait. Max wasn't looking forwqard to her punishment, she just wanted to get it over with.

Toby: "cool thanks," Toby answered quickly, "sorry it took me so long, I don't quite have the powers you do." he said smiling. He wanted Daniel to think that he thought his power was cool, and that it didn't bother him when it was used out of nowhere. Toby had always lived worrying about what others thought about him, he was his own worst enemy. To him showing that he was caught by surprise would be embarrassing, and expressing any insecurity about his own power would destroy the "cool and collected" reputation he had created for himself. Toby tried not to let it show when things bothered him, but inside it consumed him.

Toby: "cool thanks," Toby answered quickly, "sorry it took me so long, I don't quite have the powers you do." he said smiling. He wanted Daniel to think that he thought his power was cool, and that it didn't bother him when it was used out of nowhere. Toby had always lived worrying about what others thought about him, he was his own worst enemy. To him showing that he was caught by surprise would be embarrassing, and expressing any insecurity about his own power would destroy the "cool and collected" reputation he had created for himself. Toby tried not to let it show when things bothered him, but inside it consumed him.

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "It's useful. And fun. It is a little.......obvious though." Daniel thought Toby looked a little nervous. Well, no wonder. Daniel himself had been a little bervous when he first arrived. But now he was at ease here. It felt like a home, and he had a girlfriend. One who loved him, like he loved her. Daniel grinned again, this time at his thoughts.

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "It's useful. And fun. It is a little.......obvious though." Daniel thought Toby looked a little nervous. Well, no wonder. Daniel himself had been a little bervous when he first arrived. But now he was at ease here. It felt like a home, and he had a girlfriend. One who loved him, like he loved her. Daniel grinned again, this time at his thoughts.

Toby: Toby grabbed a chair and sat down next to the board, he smiled when Daniel talked about his power. He figured if he was always smiling no one would worry about what he was thinking, at least that was what he hoped. He wondered if Daniel and River actually liked him, or if they were just being nice, he wondered if he could ever be proud if his power like Daniel was, he wondered if he would ever fit in completely. Toby sat waiting for someone to start the game.

Toby: Toby grabbed a chair and sat down next to the board, he smiled when Daniel talked about his power. He figured if he was always smiling no one would worry about what he was thinking, at least that was what he hoped. He wondered if Daniel and River actually liked him, or if they were just being nice, he wondered if he could ever be proud if his power like Daniel was, he wondered if he would ever fit in completely. Toby sat waiting for someone to start the game.

Daniel: Daniel turned to River. "While we wait for Nate and Margo, I'll explain the rules." He quickly explained the premise -that the characters were at a party when a guest was found dead and now they are all suspects- and the rules to the game.

Nate: "I call Colonel Mustard," Nate said as he entered the room. He sat down and began to sort out the cards.

Margo: "I haven't played this in so long, I'm not sure I remember how." Margo was glad Daniel was explaining it.

Nate: "I call Colonel Mustard," Nate said as he entered the room. He sat down and began to sort out the cards.

Margo: "I haven't played this in so long, I'm not sure I remember how." Margo was glad Daniel was explaining it.

Daniel: Daniel smiled as Nate and Margo entered. "Hey guys. I was just playing this with my bro the night before he left for college, so I still remember the rules. I haven't decided who I'm going to be, but the Colonel's all yours Nate."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel turned to River. "While we wait for Nate and Margo, I'll explain the rules." He quickly explained the premise -that the characters were at a party when a guest was found dead and now they are all suspects- and the rules to the game.

River: River sat intently nodding while she listened to the rules of the game, and the story behind it. She was glad to be part of a group for once in her life.

OOC: do you just want to skip ahead to when they finish the game, it doesn't seem like we need to RP playing a board game. lol

River: River sat intently nodding while she listened to the rules of the game, and the story behind it. She was glad to be part of a group for once in her life.

OOC: do you just want to skip ahead to when they finish the game, it doesn't seem like we need to RP playing a board game. lol

OOC: That sounds good to me. Then we can say they had to go to bed and get to Max's part.

Everyone agree?

OOC: yeah, I think that sounds good.

OOC: I agree, too

OOC: Cool. I'm going to say they played more than once, just so iot makes sene for passage of time.

Time skip!

(Usually I do it more dramatically but it's been a long day)

Daniel: Daniel leaned back, a smile on his face. He had fun playing the game, even though in the end Nate had won every time they played. His hand found River's, who was sitting next to him. As he did this, he lifted up his left arm to take a look at his watch. He jumped, and said, "Uh oh! Guys, it's ten. We're supposed to be in bed right now. We were supposed to be on the third floor an hour ago!"

Max: Max sat on her bed, in her black tank top and flannel capri pajama bottoms, with face washed and teeth brushed. She was supposed to be going to sleep, but she was (and she'd never admit it) nervous about River. She didn't want her roomate to get in trouble. Everyone else Max could care less about, but River didn't have a mom either, which made Max tolerate her a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter